032

This Girl, That Girl

Hana arrived at the table, Lena was grinning at her.

“So, did I miss anything?” She asked as she took her seat beside Jaebum.

“Nothing really. Nice car, Kai’s yeobo.” Jackson smiled before bumping fists with her.

It’s something new, huh? Not really my type tho.” She smiled, then her eyes went to Mark briefly.

“But I feel like people took me a little too easy when I drove my Mitsubishis to parties.” She mused.

How are you?” Mark spoke.

Her brows met briefly.

“I’m sure you want to talk.” Hana spoke quietly.

Han,

The table grew quiet.

“I’ll wait for you by the garage.” Hana stood up and left the table. Mark watched as she walked away from them, he exhaled.

Are you going to let this happen? You and Johnny?

 

 

Mark made his way towards the garage, he passed by the other cars parked at the garden.

“Are you going to her again?”

He stopped, Seolah had followed him.

“Seol~”

“Are you really going to choose her over me?” She asked.

“Seol, after what you did, I don’t think we should be discussing anything.”

“You told me we needed space away from each other, and yet here you are, cozying up to her!”

Mark swallowed.

“I’m trying to fix the mess you started, Seolah, why can’t you see that?!”

Seolah shook her head.

“She is the mess, Mark. Do you even know what she did?” Seolah spat.

“I know what you did.” Mark replied evenly, Seolah stilled.

“You broadcasted her personal life, even the most delicate issue, you had it published.” Mark spat.

“Mark~”

“My mother was right.” He stated, Seolah felt tears line her eyes.

“She told me to stay away from you.”

“What are you~”

“I tried to overlook everything, I tried to understand you, Seol. But you’re being too much.”

“It’s because of you! The moment she stepped in, you tossed me away.”

“I didn’t. I tried to make things work, while you were trying to destroy her. We told you of our plans, Seol. We would get a divorce in a year.”

Seolah started to sob.

Then Mark saw Hana standing by a forest green Land Rover.

“How about you tell him about Ilse, Seol?” Hana said sweetly.

 

 

“What do you think she’ll do?” Jackson asked.

“They need to talk. For real.” Lena nodded, then Kai sat up, his brows furrowed.

“Lena?”

“What if they don’t end up together for real?” She said worriedly, Jackson frowned.

“Does that mean I never get to drive her EVOs?” Jackson sighed.

“The news about her this time is too much, abortion is a very delicate issue.” Jaebum spoke.

“It didn’t happen okay?” Kai said darkly.

“So, she really gave birth to Seo Youngho’s baby?” Jackson balked.

“Lena, the photos on the kitchen counter, they weren’t there when I passed by the house earlier. Are they with you?” Kai asked his cousin.

“No. I thought you were the one who kept them.” Lena blinked.

“What photos, guys?” Jaebum asked.

Kai noticed that Seolah wasn’t in her seat anymore, Lena followed his gaze then she gasped.

“Oh, god. No.” Kai bolted up from his seat and started to run for the garage.

 

 

Mark’s eyes went to Hana then to Seolah.

“W—what are you talking about?” Seolah faced her, Hana smiled at her.

“You worked so hard in destroying me. Stripping me off my title in my father’s company, so,”

Hana faced her.

“I did the same to you.” She chuckled.

Seolah’s eyes widened.

“You---You, Lotte Holdings…you dirty~”

Hana raised one hand to shut her, Mark tensed, something was wrong. Hana wasn’t acting like herself.

“All those rumors, scandals, the photos, and even including my ex, Johnny. You blind fool, you even dragged Kim Oil Group into this mess.” Hana clucked her tongue.

“Get lost, Hana.” Seolah spat.

“But little did you know, I already have dirt on you since the beginning. Even before I met Mark.”

Seolah swallowed.

Han, what are you talking about?” Mark tried to reach for her hand, but she shook him away.

“Here, a little thank you gift for having me suspended from work.” She took out a black and white photo from her purse.

Seolah immediately grabbed it from her and ripped it to pieces.

Mark grew confused. Seolah was pale and she looked nervous.

Oh, well, confetti!” She smiled as she took out a thick wad of photos from her purse and tossed it all upwards.

Seolah started towards her, but Mark grabbed her arm before she could grab Hana’s hair.

Then Mark started to look around, he realized that Hana had thrown photos, black and white ones.

“Mark, don’t, please.” Seolah begged him as he leaned down to pick up a few of them.

“It’s my turn to say this then,” Hana spoke, her tone cheerful.

 

“Stay away from me.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++