016

This Girl, That Girl

 

 

Kai rubbed his eyes before opening his laptop, he opened his email and downloaded the file his secretary sent him.

He opened the video file and leaned back on his seat, his eyes widened as it started to play out.

He played it again and he started to shake his head.

“Wow, that was brave.” He said as he paused at the scene of Seolah pushing Hana into the pool.

“And stupid.” He continued.

Hana was then pulled up by Jaebum and a hotel staff, Kai saw the blood dripping from her cut.

“But why would she want to anger Hana? Is she crazy?” He murmured as he stood up and walked to his bed.

“Mark Tuan will probably survive a pissed off Lee Hana.”

“Good luck to Seolah then.” Kai plopped down, then he smiled to himself.

“Good thing I’m not home though.” He chuckled before closing his eyes.

 

 

“That was intense. I’m sorry for..suddenly appearing.” Hana bit her lip.

“Suddenly appearing in my life?” Mark sighed, she offered him a small smile.

“Not funny, don’t even try to be funny. Please.” She winced.

“I was just joking. Seolah came over because…of those photos online.” Mark said, his mother had finally left them.

“She misunderstood?” Hana asked.

“Yeah.”

Hana looked at her fingers, she chewed on her lip before speaking again.

“Well, I just wanted to return your jacket. I should go.” Hana stood up.

“Han,”

She paused and turned to him.

“Maybe you’re right.”

“I usually am, but what is it about now?” She smiled lightly, Mark stood up and walked to his desk.

“Mark?”

He was searching for something in drawer. Then he took out a familiar looking box that had their families’ crests painted on it.

“My nightmare.” She murmured, Mark looked at her.

“Fake it till we make it. Then divorce. If my parents finally see that things really wont work for us, then they’d get off Seolah’s back.”

Hana just stared at him.

“So, marry me, Lee Hana.”

 

 

Seolah got inside her car and slammed her palms against the steering wheel.

“So, she bites back.” She murmured as she started the engine, her brows met briefly as she remembered what happened at the party.

She didn’t expect that Mark would actually get along with the Samsung heiress, and she knew, everyone knew what kind of threat Lee Hana was.

Seolah stepped on the gas.

“She really doesn’t listen well.” She stated as she sped away from the Tuan building.

Then her phone started to ring.

“O—h, Jaebum-ah?” She cleared .

“The guys are planning this childish party for me later, wanna come? He asked, Seolah bit her lip.

“It’s just a small crowd, Seolah.”

“S-sure, I’ll be there with cake and Chungah.”

“Good, see you.” Jaebum nodded, Seolah ended the call and checked her reflection.

“I’m sure she has a weakness somewhere.”

 

 

“You really want to get married now? I was just joking.” Hana balked.

“Hana,” Mark reached for her hand, she tensed.

“It’s our only escape.”

I’d rather walk the plank.” She blurted, Mark shook his head.

Mark, I’m really sorry, but,” She flinched and reached for her elbow.

I wasn’t serious about it.” She finished, Mark bit his lip.

“Things will get better, I mean…” Hana slouched and puffed her cheeks.

“Are you trying to cheer me up?Tthere really is no other way. But, if you don’t want to do it, it’s fine. I respect that.” Mark smiled softly before tucking her hair away from her face.

You still don’t have plans to get your girlfriend pregnant? Because we still have that option.” She offered, Mark chuckled and just took her hand in his.

“I think it’s time to feed you, Kai mentioned you get crabby when you’re hungry.”

“Did he ask you to babysit?” She paused.

“He asked me to watch over his yeobo.” Mark teased as they stepped out of his office, Hana just shook his head and looked at their hands.

“I am so going to kill him.” She murmured before looking away.

Should we go somewhere fancy? I think we’re way past the fast food thing now.” She cleared , she could feel employees stare at them as they pass by.

Are we?” Mark said playfully, she rolled her eyes.

Don’t be stingy, Tuan boy.” She replied.

I’ll only take you there if you agree to marry me first.” He teased as they got in the elevator, Hana just smiled.

Get her pregnant.” She shot back, Mark laughed and just pressed the button on the wall.

 

 

I’m serious, Han, think about it. Marry me.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++