041

This Girl, That Girl

Hana crossed her arms as she stepped out of her unit, her Gucci purse was hanging on her shoulder as she tilted her head.

“Good morning, president.” Her secretary bowed politely, Hana made a face at the male and stared at the three males in dark suits behind him.

“I didn’t do that.” Her secretary defended.

“I know, that’s all Mark.” Hana puffed her cheeks before walking towards the elevator.

“Ever since the engagement’s…second announcement, it’s gone worse.” She sighed as they got inside the machine, the guards bowed before joining them inside.

“It’s understandable, president.”

“It’s not.” She sighed, the doors pinged open again, the doors opened and the guards followed her out.

“President, the car’s already waiting.” One guard announced.

“Thanks.” Hana nodded as she walked towards the waiting Rolls Royce outside the building.

“I can already imagine how it would be if you finally become Mrs. Tuan, president.” Her secretary murmured.

“Don’t start.” She said darkly.

“It’s still early and you’re already in a bad mood.”

Hana paused, Mark was seated inside the car.

“You~”

He just grinned and pulled her in.

“I’ll take the other car then, sir.” Hana’s secretary said before excusing himself.

 

 

“Is this really necessary?” Hana asked as the car started to move forward.

“Your safety? It is.” Mark rolled his eyes at her.

“I mean it, the guards…are a little too much.”

“Then,” Mark faced her.

“Do it for me.”

“Huh?”

“Like you said, you suddenly became president,” Mark took her hand in his.

“Some people didn’t like it, there might…new enemies for you, Han. And, I don’t want to risk it.”

Hana bit her lip, Mark offered her a small smile.

“Can you ask them to wear something…lighter? Like, not just black?”

Mark chuckled and nodded.

“Of course, Samsung girl.” He kissed her cheek before leaning back on the seat.

“I have to get to work today, do we have plans?” Hana asked, they were already near Samsung’s main office.

“Can you ditch work for me?”

“Heol.” Hana grew amused.

We should go out before dinner. Remember?”

“Right, okay. Uhm, can I come pick you up instead?” She asked with a grin as they halted in front of the building.

“Hmm, gender roles.” Mark said teasingly.

“I’ll see you later then, bye Tuanniepoo.” She kissed his cheek before sliding down the car.

 

 

“You’re probably the best wife ever.” Kai mused as he slid down his Ferrari.

“It’s a little something..you know, for taking a rock for me. Is it too much?” Byul asked as she patted the car’s hood.

“It’s an Aventador, yeobo. It is too much.” Kai said.

“You know how much damage I caused him, right?” Hana crossed her arms and leaned against the car.

“Han, he loves you. I don’t think he’ll keep count on that.”

Hana smiled and looked down.

“I’m glad you gave him a chance.” Kai said as he stood beside her.

“I know.”

“So, I heard from Lena you wont be having a bridesmaid? But you’ll have me, right?”

Hana started to laugh.

“Lena tricked you. She’s my bridesmaid.”

Kai pouted.

“But, you can be my ring bearer.” She offered, Kai sent her a look.

Hana grinned and just leaned her head against his shoulder.

“This is probably the craziest year of my life.” She mused.

“Mine too. I mean, you literally turned into Maleficent before my eyes.” Kai nodded.

Hana socked his arm before standing upright.

“You’ll be there, right?” She asked, Kai faced her.

“At my wedding. You’ll be there, right?”

“Of course, yeobo. That’s the last day I can call you yeobo.” He mused before poking her cheek.

“That’s going to be an adjustment.” She nodded, then Kai’s eyes went to her guards.

“Want to try if they can keep up with you?” He suggested with a small smirk.

“Hmm, interesting.” Haan said, Kai winked at her before walking to his car. The Samsung president hopped in the Aventador. And then two sports cars started to careen out of the building, Hana’s guards rushed to their cars and sped after the Aventador.

 

 

Mark was standing by the doors; his hands were in his pockets as he waited. He got a call earlier from his head of security that Hana was in one of her moods again.

Over speeding.

Mark loved the adventurous and “car person” side of her, but it did worry him a bit.

He looked up when he heard a loud but pleasing purr of an engine, he could see Hana grinning behind the wheel, she looked behind her.

“She did escape her guards. Nice.” Mark heard his secretary chuckle, he shook his head.

“She’s going to be mister Jang’s headache.” Mark remembered his head of security’s wariness regarding Hana’s love for escaping her guards.

“Tuan boy.” Hana was smiling as she shut the Aventador’s door close.

Hey, how was work?” Mark smiled as he walked towards her, Hana shook her head.

tumblr_ohf1ds5Dnz1utactko1_400.gif

Work was meh. I had two meetings pushed for next week. And I had papers to review.” She started to complain as she tried to brush his hair away from his forehead.

“I didn’t ask for this. I liked being VP better, I had a life back then.“

Mark grew amused and planted his palms on her back.

“You mean back then, you get to parade your EVOs and Skylines without being watched?”

“I have to be careful now, what I do will affect you too.” She nodded to herself.

“That’s very nice of you, Han.” Mark chuckled, then his eyes landed on the red Aventador behind his fiancé.

“What’s that? Another impulse buy?”

Hana started to smile before pulling him towards the car.

“You know impulse buy, impulse husband, same same.” She nodded along, Mark looked at her questioningly.

“It’s for you. I mean, a little thank you for saving my life and my face. Like literally, my face. Because if that rock hit~”

Mark just pulled her to him and kissed her.

“Sometimes you talk too much, Han.” He grinned at her.

“Well, I have to fill in the silence. You like being silent.” She said before wriggling free from his grasp she hopped towards the car.

Do you like it?” She was practically beaming.

“Did you buy it for me or for you?” Mark’s smile was teasing.

“You know this thing is not my style, right?”

Mark laughed, not minding the employees who were looking at them.

“Thank you, Han. It’s a little over the top. But I love it.”

Hana nodded, satisfied.

“But, I’m driving us. You’ve given your guards enough panic attacks for today.”

She crossed her arms.

“Hand over the key, Kai’s yeobo.”

“But, I can~”

Mark just stretched his palm towards her.

Hana glared at him, clearly not pleased.

“Han,”

She tossed the key to him, Mark opened the door for her.

You’re lucky I let you boss me around, Tuan boy.”

Mark smiled and gestured for her to strap on her seatbelt.

 

 

“I know, I love you too, Han.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++