004

This Girl, That Girl

“Kim Jongin!” Hana hissed and tossed her purse on the empty seat, she started the car and exhaled.

She looked up and saw Mark stepping out of the lobby, the valet approached him and handed him his key.

“Great, just great.” She said darkly, Mark slid inside his Aston Martin and sped away.

Wow, they must really want to get rid of me.” She muttered.

Hana started her car and sped away from the hotel’s curb, her brows were furrowed as she checked the side mirrors.

Then she paused when she saw a sky blue Ferrari speeding behind her. She sighed before pulling over.

“Hey there,” Kai mused as she rolled down the windows.

“I’ve been trying to call you.” She said darkly, Kai grinned at her.

“So, you getting married?” He teased and opened the door, Hana stepped down and huffed.

“I..I can’t escape this.” She said, Kai’s brows met briefly.

“Hana, you can tell your parents to give you some time~”

“No, well, yes, maybe they will. But you should have seen what happened earlier, they wont take no for an answer.”

 

 

Mark set his phone aside and leaned back on his seat. He had no idea his parents would do something like this. And it frustrated him, he already told them about Seolah. He already arranged dinner so that they could meet her.

He sighed and sat up just as the doors to his office opened, his brows rose as his secretary stepped in hesitantly.

“Sir,”

“Samsung Group,” He spoke, the male paused.

“Y—yes?”

“Their vice president, Hana.”

“Yes, miss Lee Hana, why~”

“Can you…find out more about her? I need a background check.” He said, his secretary nodded.

“What….What do you plan to do, sir?”

“I’ll have to talk to my parents. Clear my schedule for the afternoon.” Mark stood up and walked out of his office.

His secretary sighed and cleared his boss’s table; he noticed the photo of Seolah on his desk.

“Oh no. This is going to be difficult.” He murmured as he recalled Lee Hana’s specs.

“It will be difficult for her to compete with the Samsung princess.”

 

 

“Well? Who is he?” Hana demanded, Kai looked up from his phone.

“Mark Tuan. Mark Yi En Tuan. Eldest son of Tuan Holdings, current CEO of Tuan Holdings.”

“And?” She sighed.

“Nothing. Clean record. Oh,” Kai paused.

“He was the one who spearheaded Operation Smile in Gacheon.”

Hana puffed her cheeks.

“What do you want, yeobo? He’s a clean slate, no faults. Do you think your parents would actually arrange you with a felon?” He mused, Hana kicked his shin.

“So, what’s the plan?” He leaned against his car and crossed his arms.

“I don’t know. Help me?” She sighed.

“Honey, if you’re going to ask me to pretend as your boyfriend, it won’t work. Your parents will just laugh at us.” He wrapped one arm around her.

“Marry me then.”

“I love you, but not that much.” Kai pointed out, Hana pouted.

“Yeah, that would be too much.” She nodded to herself.

“Yeah, too much.” Kai shuddered.

“Kai~”

“Meet me at the club later? I now you need the alcohol.” Kai nudged her, she made a face at him.

“I’ll be waiting.”

“Kai~”

“Hana, don’t worry, it’s going to be fine. We’ll find a solution for this.” He bopped his head against hers before walking to his car.

 

 

Mark leaned back against the couch and tossed his phone on the glass top in frustration.

Jackson looked up from his desk. As soon as the rumors started to spread, Jackson was expecting Mark’s office to deny it, but they never did.

Dude, what happened at that lunch?

Dad said that it was a meeting for this venture with Samsung,

Jackson nodded and stood up from his seat.

I got there, and I realized that they want me to marry this girl.

Samsung kid? I thought it was a he.” Jackson paused.

No, a she. She’s also an only child.” Mark crossed his arms.

And Seolah?

I don’t know, she wont answer any of my calls. I think..she already heard about it.” Mark said lowly, his brows knit together.

“What happens now?” Jackson asked as he sat across the older male.

“I…I don’t know, Hana…she,”

“Hana? Samsung girl?” Jackson asked.

Yeah,

Where does she stand in all of this?

I have a feeling you’ll get along with her.” Mark said lightly, his eyes went to his phone briefly.

“Weishenme?”

She asked me if I could get my girlfriend pregnant.”

Jackson guffawed, Mark just looked at him dryly.

 

 

Hana was dressed in a silver mini dress as she walked in Exodus, it was one Kai’s favorite spots. The club was meant for the one percent of the one percent, it has a yearly membership fee and has all the amenities a high-end club would have.

“Yeobo,” Kai grinned, his current girlfriend eyed Hana briefly before stepping away from him.

“It’s amazing how they let you bring girls here.” She murmured as she climbed up in their usual booth.

“I’m not drinking.” She said before Kai could pour her one.

“So? What are you thinking?” Kai asked her.

“I think I should talk to him, you know. Maybe tomorrow? When we’re both less…shocked.”

Kai nodded.

“You want me to come with you?”

“It’s fine, he’s actually, well talking to him earlier, I think he’s a good guy. Decent.” She shrugged.

“You were face to face with a modern day prince charming, and you call just decent?”

They looked up, Kai grinned and raised his fist towards the girl.

“Lena,” Hara grinned as Kai’s cousin joined them.

“Oppa told me about it. Wow, Lee Hana, Mark Tuan, the Mark Tuan.” She chuckled.

“Uh..?”

“He was pretty popular in SNU, he was a year older than me. The campus crush, he’s pretty smart too, kind and approachable and sickeningly rich.“

“O…kay,”

“What I mean is that, why not be friends with him? I mean, he’s not that bad.”

“You forget that Lee Hana hates men.” Kai pointed out with a grin, before Hana could reply, something caught her eye.

“That looks…unhygienic and improper.” She said, Lena followed her gaze. At another booth, a young lady dressed in navy blue skirt and white blouse, she draped herself all over one of the club’s frequent goers.

Their lips were touching and hands were everywhere, Hana shuddered.

“Oh.” Lena rolled her eyes.

“Isn’t that Mr. Cheon? Cheon Ilse?” Hana

“Is she new here?” Kai looked at the girl, Hana looked at the younger Kim.

“Yeah, she’s been trying to join this crowd, but the club management never even glanced at her application.” Lena crossed her legs.

“So, she’s trying to get in using Ilse..?” Hana asked, confused. Lena nodded.

“Who is she?” Kai asked before taking another sip from his drink.

 

 

“I heard him call her Seol, short for Seolah.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++