029

This Girl, That Girl

 

 

Hana took a step back and stared at Johnny.

“You’re pretty gutsy to be saying that.” She stated. Johnny bit his lip.

“If that’s what it takes to get you back, I will, noona.”

Hana started to shake her head.

“Johnny, don’t~”

A black Rolls Royce pulled over in front of them, two males in black suits slid down from the vehicle.

“Samonim,” The male bowed as he reached Hana, her eyes widened in realization as she recognized Mark’s bodyguard.

“Sa-Samonim?” She repeated.

“You are director Tuan’s fiancé now, vice president. It’s only right we call you that.”

Johnny’s forehead creased.

“He asked us to drive you home, we already have you car on the way to your residence.”

“Hana,” Johnny spoke, Hana shook her head again.

“Tell Mark that I’m taking a cab, thank you for coming here.” She spoke, the two males’ looked at each other worriedly.

“Hana, I can~”

“No, I want to be alone.” Hana shook off Johnny’s hand on hers and started to walk away from them.

 

 

Lena almost spat her cereal when she saw the news.

“Oppa!” She yelled.

“Oppa!” She yelled again, she heard Kai groaned.

“First of all, I didn’t invite you to come over, second, how dare you yell at me?” Kai muttered as he joined her in the kitchen.

“And yes, I’ll be attending Jinyoung’s birthday this weekend. Don’t worry.” He rolled his eyes at her, but Lena was just staring at her phone.

“Good morning, kids.” Suho joined them.

“Len?” Kai poked her with one finger.

“Is she okay?” Suho glanced from the refrigerator.

“It’s Hana unnie.” She spoke as she put her phone down, Suho paused.

“And Johnny.”

Kai tensed, he grabbed the phone.

“No.” Kai spat.

“Why? What is it?” Suho rushed to them, then he halted.

“It’s all out now. Oh no.” Lena shook her head.

“Should we be worried?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, for the person who released this. We should be.”

 

 

Hana pressed her forehead against her palms before massaging her temples.

“Vice president,” Her secretary said worriedly.

Her cellphone and office phone were both ringing endlessly on her desk, she picked up the device and tossed it against the wall. The male before her flinched.

News has broken out regarding Samsung’s current vice president and a certain Kim Oil Group heir. The article spoke about her romance with Johnny during their university days in Boston. It even spoke about how they had a place together. There were also photos from last night, when Johnny was talking to her in front of the pizza place.

“Trace this.” She spoke, she looked at the compute screen again.

And the worst was also there. There was a photo of her and Johnny stepping out of a fertility center which was leading the rumors about her abortion.

Hana shut her laptop close. Then a young lady stepped in the office.

“Vice president, it’s the board.” She said worriedly.

She nodded for her to talk.

“They want you to leave.”

Hana stilled, her jaw clenched and unclenched.

“They have you suspended until this rumor gets cleared out, ma’am.”

Hana exhaled, her fists curled on the table.

“And they want you to leave the building now.”

Her secretary looked at her, unsure and panicky.

“Trace where this started. Then tell me who.”

The male nodded quickly, the other lady looked at her with uncertainty.

“I’m sorry, ma’am.” She bowed before quickly before leaving the room.

Hana just shook her head and picked up her Chanel purse.

“Vice president, what if it’s here again? The Jin Holdings woman?”

Hana’s lips formed a smirk.

“Contact Exodus for me too, secretary Seo. You know what I mean, right?”

“Y—yes, ma’am.”

“She asked for it.” Hana said with a smile before leaving her office.

 

 

Mark rushed into the lobby, he could feel the stares on him as he walked towards the elevator.

“I’m sorry, director. But the vice president has requested not to let any guests in.”

He looked at the staff who had approached him.

“What? What happened?”

“She’s been suspended.”

Mark halted, he looked around the lobby.

“Since when?”

“Just this morning. The BOD has decided on it.”

Mark exhaled, then the elevator doors pinged open.

Han,

Hana looked up and met his gaze evenly, she stepped out of the machine.

Hana, I~”

Don’t.She stated as she sidestepped him, Mark followed her.

“Han, what happened?”

“I got fired, Mark.” She spun around to face him.

“Hana, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have left last night, I~”

“It’s not your fault, okay? I don’t blame you.” She said hotly, Mark started to shake his head.

“Hana, I~”

“Why are you even here? You’re my fiancé, not my protector!” She sighed, Mark stilled.

“Exactly, Han, I’m your fiancé, I should be here.” He stated. She bit her lip.

“You make things worse, Mark.” She said, Mark halted.

“Han, if this is about~”

“I am going to bulldoze who ever did this to me. I wont even care who gets hurt.” She spoke.

Mark looked away.

 

“So you better think about that before claiming to be my fiancé. I can be a monster when I need to be.” She stated, Mark saw a familiar black Ferrari pull over by the doors, Kai slid down from the car and opened the door for her.

Hana glanced back, her eyes met Mark’s briefly, then she looked away and slid into the vehicle.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++