023

This Girl, That Girl

Hana puffed her cheeks as she ran tried to squeeze out the juice from the hem of shirt. She grabbed a bunch of napkins and started to wipe her neck and arms.

She checked her reflection again, she halted when she heard the door open.

Han,” Mark was walking towards her, she dropped the napkins on the sink.

Well, I tried.” She offered him a small smile.

You didn’t really have to do that. You don’t have to fix things for me.

Well, I did that, Mark. I kissed you in public.” She shrugged, Mark just sighed and took the jacket off her. He stepped out of for a bit and returned with a clean hoodie.

It’s an extra I keep in the car.” He said as he set it beside her.

Thanks.” She nodded before getting inside one of the stalls.

The door wont lock, can you hold it for me?” She said from behind the door.

Yeah, sure.” Mark replied and pushed the door forward, his brows met briefly.

Then he yanked it open, Hana had just taken off her shirt, his eyes went to the long scratch just above her elbow,

Mark, what the he~” She noticed his gaze on her wound.

“Y-ya,” She started to unfold the hoodie, Mark’s gaze shifted to her face.

Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked, Hana’s brows rose.

What are you talking about?” She replied.

“Seolah. Seolah did that.” He gestured towards her now healing wound. Hana stilled.

Mark, that~

Why would you keep this from me? She hurt you because of me.

I thought that she was just confused that time, and I understand why she d~

No.” Mark shook his head.

From now on, you stop doing this. Stop being so understanding.” Mark stated flatly.

Mark~

I mean it. Stop.” Mark said with finality, then he left the restroom.

Hana just exhaled and put the hoodie on.

 

 

Hana walked out of the restroom, she almost jumped when the three guards followed her.

She sighed, then she looked around. Jackson and Jinyoung were chatting, while Jaehum was speaking to the waiter on what to order.

Lena grinned at her.

Hana looked at her hands. Then she noticed that someone was standing beside her car.

tumblr_ougqa2ScWb1qm3dtbo4_400.gif

She exhaled and walked towards Mark.

Mark, look, I~

She halted when Mark suddenly moved towards and wrapped his arms around her.

All this time you were the one saying sorry, saving Seolah from my mother, even helping me out with her, and yet, this happened.” He murmured.

Mark, it’s~

No, it’s not fine, Han.” Mark pulled away.

You have to let me do something for you too.” He said softly, he smiled before tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Hana just looked away and shrugged at him.

Uhm, I need a warm bath to get rid of this lemony stickiness of my neck.” She nodded quickly, Mark let out a chuckle.

This is a problem, sometimes you’re too nice.” He chided before letting her go. Hana let out a breath.

I just really need a shower.” She shrugged again.

“I get it.” Mark stated, then he reached for her purse and got her car keys.

“Ya~”

“Get in.” He opened the door for her.

“But, Mark~”

“Don’t tell me to check on Seolah first. I’ll be the one kissing you here in public then.” Mark said playfully, Hana slid inside the car quickly.

Mark closed the door and went around the vehicle, before opening the door he paused and let out a shaky breath.

You are a threat, Lee Hana.” He whispered before yanking the door open.

 

 

Mark’s driver had pulled over right in front of her family’s three story villa. She slid down from the black Range Rover quietly and stared at the tall gates.

She couldn’t forgert how Mark looked at her with so much contempt.

He took Hana’s side again, and she hated it.

She pressed the on the doorbell and the gates buzzed open. Her phone vibrated and she took it out from her purse.

Chungah had sent her a link to an article about Mark and Hana.

Their wedding was going to be held in Seoul first, and they are rumored to celebrate in Taiwan as well.

She shook her head and felt tears line down her cheeks.

“That dirty .” She muttered darkly as she walked towards her house.

Before she pushed the front door open, she started to type in a number. After a few rings the owner answered.

“Yes, director Jin?”

“I want you to gather everything about Lee Hana. I want to find her weakness.”

 

 

Kai turned his head from the scene.

“See? I told you, I’m right.” Jackson chuckled. Jinyoung just shook his head at his friend.

“How did you find out?” Lena asked.

“Mark, he rarely lets things get to him.” Jackson started.

“But when Hana suddenly appeared, I was confused as to why he wasn’t pushing her away. In fact, he welcomed her, like a friend.”

“Well, he’s never the rude type.” Jaebum stated.

“Ani, that’s different. He’s…relaxed around her, he’s more like himself.” Jackson stated.

“Ya, your hatred for Seolah~”

“I only saw the real Seolah when she started acting up. Hana never did anything bad to her. She’s always been apologetic to Seolah, and what does she give back to her?” Jackson pointed out.

“Mark’s confused. We can see that.” Lena glanced at the two again, Mark was opening the door for Hana.

“Confused? Over Hana and Seolah?” Jinyoung asked.

“Hana. Hana his him all confused. Because, she’s way too different.” Jackson smiled.

“Too different?” Kai voiced.

 

 

“Mark doesn’t know how to charm her. That’s why he’s confused, he has no idea how to approach a girl like your yeobo.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++