036

This Girl, That Girl

 

Mark stilled, his jaw clenched and unclenched.

“Hana,”

“I mean it. Stop it for me,”

Chanyeol fidgeted on his seat, his eyes went to Mark.

“Oppa, what are~” Hana followed his gaze.

“This is why I tell you shut your mouth sometimes.” Chanyeol muttered to himself.

“Han~”

Hana turned her head to her cousin, she grabbed her purse. Chanyeol panicked and looked at her.

“Han, please, wait,”

“I forgot that I have a meeting, I’ll call you later, oppa.” She stated before sidestepping Mark and walking towards the door.

“Go after her, I can’t stop her.” Chanyeol said to him, Mark’s brows met briefly before jogging towards the door.

 

 

Hana searched for her car keys, she groaned as she started to shake her bag slightly.

What? It’s not funny. Where are your keys?” She glanced at her black Nissan GTR before her, she made a face at it.

I take care of you so much, but now, I can’t even find~

Han.

She stilled, and bit her lip.

Han, please,” Mark spoke softly, she faced him.

“What do you want?”

“Don’t—Don’t do this.” Mark said as he met her gaze.

Do what? Isn’t this what you expected from me?” She replied, Mark shook his head.

“Drama. I like drama, remember? So, this is me, showing you what drama really is.”

“Han, I didn’t mean those things, I was just~”

“I don’t care, Mark.” She sighed and crossed her arms, her car key was between her fingers.

“You want me to explain why I did those things? She cornered me too much, she pushed me around and I lost it. I already told you, I can be a monster when needed.”

Han, you don’t have to explain to me. It’s my fault, I let this happen.”

She shook her head at him.

“No, I let this happen. I let you happen.” She said flatly, Mark started to shake his head.

Han, I’m sorry.” He tried to reach for her hand, Hana just pulled back.

Yeah, me too.” She said before getting insider her car, Mark let out a shaky breath and just looked away.

 

 

Chanyeol was standing by the windows, Lena was behind him, also peeping.

“This is..getting worse.” She said worriedly.

“This is like what happened before, with Johnny.” Chanyeol crossed his arms. They watched as the GTR sped away from the restaurant.

“Only, this seems…unsolvable.”

“Kai? I don’t see him.” Chanyeol asked, Mark was already making his way back to the building.

“He says trying to talk Hana out of this is…beyond his control.” Lena shook her head.

“Oppa, are you really going to help her with this?” She asked.

Chanyeol paused, he let out a breath.

“I know I shouldn’t, but..she wants it, Len.”

“She’s just pushing him away. Mark Tuan better not be pushed back.” Lena exhaled.

“He loves her, doesn’t he?” Chanyeol stated.

“We all know that, but unnie doesn’t.”

“She doesn’t know? Or she doesn’t see it?” Chanyeol replied.

“She didn’t notice the fact the she became his priority. She became Mark Tuan’s number one, but she didn’t know.” Lena said softly before going back to their table.

 

 

Hana stepped on the brakes, and buckled her seatbelt. She felt hot tears roll down on her cheeks.

She leaned her head against the steering wheel and closed her eyes. And then her hand went to the chain around her neck.

Her fingers touched the cool surface of the diamond pendant.

“Samsung girl? What a joke.” She yanked it off her neck and tossed it on the passenger seat.

Her phone was ringing endlessly, she plucked it out from her bag.

She looked at the screen, her forehead creased. And then she opened the car’s window Hana tossed the device out and started the engine again, she stepped on pedal and felt herself relax as her speed went up.

She looked at the car’s interior and her brows met briefly, she let out a breath.

 

“You weren’t supposed to exist. You weren’t part of my plan.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++