033

This Girl, That Girl

 

“All those rumors, scandals, the photos, and even including my ex, Johnny. You blind fool, you even dragged Kim Oil Group into this mess.”

Kai recognized his friend’s voice, he halted and saw Hana, facing Mark and Seolah.

“Get lost, Hana.” Seolah spat at her, Kai saw how Hana smirked.

“But little did you know, I already have dirt on you since the beginning. Even before I met Mark.”

Han, what are you talking about?” Mark tried to reach for her hand, but she shook him away. Kai bit his lip, he noticed how Hana was reaching for her purse.

“Here, a little thank you gift for having me suspended from work.” She took out a black and white photo from her purse.

He saw Seolah panic and walked towards Hana, she started to rip the photo into pieces.

Oh, well, confetti!

“She shouldn’t have taunted her. Yeobo bites back.” Kai said as he watched the photos fall on the grass, he shook his head before turning away from the scene.

 

 

Seolah could only watch as Mark went through the photos. Hana gave her a small wave before walking away from the two.

“Mark, I can explain,” She took a step towards him, but Mark recoiled and just dumped the photos on her feet.

“All this while, you were chastising me for being too close to Hana, for getting along with her and being friends with her friends…this…this has what you’ve been doing?” He faced her, his eyes cold and empty.

“Mark, I just wanted~”

“You just wanted to get into that damned club?” Mark replied.

Seolah stilled.

“I should have noticed this, you kept on talking about Exodus months ago, you were annoyed that they wouldn’t let you in.”

“Mark, it~”

“So, you used this guy. He’s a friend of Hana’s.” Mark looked around them, the photos were beginning to scatter.

“Cheon Ilse.”

“It’s nothing serious, I promise. You know how important my social standing is, if I don’t get the membership~”

“You were kissing another man behind my back because of some stupid club membership, Seolah.” Mark spat, Seolah flinched.

“Mark, I’m sorry, I~”

“Me too.” Mark met her gaze.

“I can fix this, I can~”

“I’m sorry, Seol. I can’t. I don’t want to fix this.”

Seolah started to cry.

“Despite all this, I’m sorry if I fell for another woman. I’m sorry for hurting you. But, I was wrong for trying to hold on to what we have.”

Seolah looked away.

“I love her.”

“Mark~”

“I guess this is a good thing, I hope you’ll find your happiness.”

 

 

“So, you’re saying, Lotte Holdings bought out Jin Construction Group and bled them out?” Jinyoung repeated.

“Yeah.”

“But why would they do that?” Jackson asked, Lena smiled knowingly. Kai returned to their table.

“Because Lotte is Samsung, Samsung in Lotte.” Kai replied.

“Huh?” Jinyoung blinked, Jaebum shook his head.

“If Taiwan has the Tuans, this country has the Lees and the Parks.” Jaebum spoke up, Jinyoung nodded.

“Lotte Holding’s current president, Park Chanyeol is Hana’s cousin. His father and Mrs. Lee are siblings.”

Poor Seolah.” Jackson shook his head.

“That’s why yeobo’s always been calm and relaxed, she came from two big families.”

“But you would never know, because she’s always been humble and patient.” Lena nodded, then she noticed black Aston Martin DB8 arrive, a tall good looking male slid down.

“So, when Kai’s yeobo got hurt, Lotte stepped in?”

“The Parks don’t usually interfere with anything, but if Hana sought for help, they would tear down whoever hurts on of theirs.” Kai said before picking up his fork.

“Seolah being..the target.” Jinyoung nodded.

“It wouldn’t have gotten to this stage if she didn’t go crazy on those rumors.”

“Oppa’s here.” Lena spoke, Jinyoung followed her gaze.

Then Hana appeared, she was smiling as she reached the male.

“He came to check on her.” Jinyoung stated.

“He always does.” Kai looked up, Chanyeol gave him a small nod.

 

 

“So, did you get everything you want?” Chanyeol asked as Hana leaned against his car’s hood.

“Y—yeah, I did, oppa. Thank you.”

He smiled and patted her hair.

“Don’t lie to me, Hana.”

She blinked at him.

“Why are you alone? Where is he?”

“Oppa~”

“You think he wont choose you? Han~”

“He doesn’t have to. I don’t want him to.”

Chanyeol sighed and buried his hands in his pockets.

“What about Samsung? Want me to fix it up?”

“No, I can do it, oppa. I’ll have my secretary set up the articles by tomorrow. I’ll show them that a certain lady has been framing me and blackmailing me.”

“Hana~”

“Don’t worry, I wont release any names. I’m not that angry yet.”

Chanyeol smiled and cupped her cheek.

“Cheer up, baby girl.”

“I’ll try, thanks for buying JIn Construction Group for me.”

“Consider it as my wedding gift.” He winked.

“Ya!”

He just chuckled before getting inside his car, Hana bit her lip.

“Call me if anything comes up, don’t worry. Things will be okay soon.” Chanyeol said.

“I will. I’ll see you next week, right?”

“For your mom’s birthday, yes.” He winked before closing the door and speeding away.

Hana just puffed her cheeks as she watched the DB8 speed away.

She was about to head back to their table when she felt someone looking at her.

tumblr_ow97s9987x1wz2xxyo2_500.gif

Mark’s eyes were on her as she stopped, her brows knit together. He was about to speak when Hana turned away and went to her seat.

I’m sorry.” She murmured to herself before leaning against Kai and burying her face on his shoulder.

Then she heard a loud purr of engine.

“Oh, he’s leaving.” She heard Jaebum speak.

Hana just closed her eyes, not wanting her tears to escape.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++