039

This Girl, That Girl

Hana let out a breath as she sat down on her seat.

“How is everything?” She asked as she stood up, her secretary took his seat and set the folders on the long table.

“The reports you asked for have been submitted, I have emailed you a copy and printed them out as well.”

Hana nodded and picked up one of the folders browsed through it.

“And as you requested, the board is undergoing reevalutaion.”

Hana smiled pleasantly.

“People think I’m being cruel for doing this, but..Samsung needs to be refreshed.” She spoke.

“That’s what the younger employees have been thinking too, vice president.” He nodded with a smile.

“Thank you for putting up with me, oppa. I know I’ve been a pain.” She said comfortably, the male grinned.

“How long have you been stuck with me? Two years now?”

“Three. And you’re not a pain, vice president. Only sometimes.” He grinned, Hana chuckled.

“Can you move my appointments this afternoon?” She asked.

“I already did, vice president. Please send my well wishes to director Tuan,” He said as he stood up and helped her with her coat.

“I will. See you tomorrow.” Hana stepped out of the room.

 

 

“So, hyung, what’s going to happen?” Kai asked the male, Chanyeol slowly shook his head.

“I don’t know. The Tuans managed to clear everything regarding the Jins, its like Mark and Seolah never even met.” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

“All the rumors about Hana being jealous were all shut down too.” Kai smirked slightly.

“That must have ticked him.”

“He hated the fact that people seem to think that Seolah was the victim.” Kai picked up his coffee.

Chanyeol smiled to himself.

“Ya, you’re supposed to go all strict and protective older cousin. This guy is going to marry your only cousin.”

“What more can I say? He saved her. Imagine if that rock hit Hana and scratched her face.” He shook his head, Kai shook his head.

“How much damage did the Tuans do?” Kai spoke softly.

“All the media outlets who published false articles about Hana, they all were shut down. Not just their websites. Their physical offices too, all closed.”

Kai chuckled.

“Major channels are all banned to air the footage from that day. Mention Hana’s name and Tuan Holding will be out to get you.” Chanyeol mused.

“He’s trying to make up for everything. God knows what Hana went through.” Kai nodded.

“He loves her.” Chanyeol stated, Kai grinned.

“I saw it happen.”

“Do you think she still wants to stop the wedding?” Chanyeol asked.

“Don’t do it, hyung. Yeobo will regret it, she’ll take it back. Don’t worry.”

“I hope she does. There so much I can for her.”

“You bought a company for her because she lost her temper.” Kai chuckled, Chanyeol laughed.

“Anything for my princess.” He shrugged.

“She’s Tuan Holdings’ princess now.”

 

 

“The doctors said that you should come back frequently to have the stitches checked and two weeks~”

“Ma, I know. You said that twice earlier.” Mark mused as they stepped out of the elevator, he glanced behind him, two of the hospital’s head doctors accompanied them.

“You tend to be careless about these things.” Mrs. Tuan pointed out dryly.

“Ma, I’m okay now. I have things to check up on the company, I can’t stay cooped up in this building.” Mark shook his head.

“Work? You plan to go back to work right away?” She screeched, Mark flinched.

Honey, let him be.” Mr. Tuan intervened.

What about Hana? I thought she’d be here.” Mrs. Tuan spoke as they reached the exit doors, Mark faced the doctors and thanked them.

“Hana’s been busy, you know that. What she did with Samsung is very impressive.” Mr. Tuan nodded as they stepped out of the revolving doors, guards approached them.

Mark was about to speak, then he noticed the gray Ford Mustang parked in front of his father’s Rolls Royce.

Hana was leaning against the side of the car with a grin.

Hana!” Mrs. Tuan beamed, Mark walked towards her.

New car? Really? American muscle?” Mark said teasingly as he reached her.

It was a spur of the moment thing.” She scrunched her nose briefly.

Then she glanced to her left.

Your parents just..abandoned you.” She blinked.

I know.” He smiled before leaning over to kiss her cheek.

“Must you really rush your discharge? You need to rest.” She said, her brows meeting briefly.

“I have things to finish, remember? Besides, it doesn’t hurt that much.”

Hana eyed him warily, Mark just grinned and opened the door for her.

“You get to drive today. Mom took my license.” He made a face, Hana laughed.

“Thanks for getting well, Tuan boy.” She said before kissing his cheek and sliding in to the driver’s seat.

 

 

“It amazes me that we aren’t talking about the elephant in the room.” Hana said as she sauntered back in the living room, they were inside Mark’s condo unit.

“What elephant? Your older cousin asking me to talk some sense in to you?” Mark said teasingly as Hana plopped down on the couch beside him.

“He talked to you?” She blinked.

“While I was in the hospital, he said you were…you frightened him.”

Hana chuckled and just leaned her head on his shoulder.

“What you did with that director Moon stunned him, and that he was worried you’d hurt yourself. So, he told me to, at least, try soften you a bit.”

“Soften? Really?” She smiled, Mark just took her hand in his.

I’m guessing it’s not this elephant, huh?” Mark asked.

Yeah.” Hana sat up.

Han, it’s…if you want to stop it, then it’s okay. Frankly,I don’t even know why you haven’t said a word to your parents yet.”

“Mark~”

“I know you always have been against this whole marriage thing, and I’m sorry if it got too much for you. I tried to shield you from~”

“Mark, no. That’s not it.” She sighed as she faced him, Mark paused.

“I…I’m not going to stop it.”

Mark paused, Hana touched his face and smiled.

“I know, I can’t. And if I do, what would that make me look like?” She winced, her eyes went to the bandage on his head.

“Hana, it’s fine, it wasn’t~”

But, maybe we should ask for time.” She said with a tilt of her head.

“That wont be so bad, right? I mean,” She trailed off.

“Is that okay with you?” She blinked, Mark started to smile.

“Either way, I’d still get the girl, right?” He winked at her.

Ew.”

“Hana, I~”

“No, no, we don’t really have to do the cheesy part. I’m okay with it.” She cringed.

Mark chuckled and just pulled her closer to him.

 

 

“Just let me love you, Han.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++