028

This Girl, That Girl

“This is crazy.” Hana said as she looked at the cup of hot chocolate in her hands, they were inside the car, Mark had parked right beside the café.

“What?’ He asked before taking a small sip from his iced Americano.

“I have dress fitting tomorrow.” She grimaced, Mark grinned.

“Me too, well, not a dress. A suit.” Mark corrected himself quickly, Hana chuckled.

Han?

She glanced at him.

“What happened back there?”

Her brows met briefly.

“What made you…bolt out?”

“It’s…It just became too overwhelming for me. Like I said, I’m not always calm and super chill Lee Hana.” She said lightly, Mark’s brows met briefly.

“Han, about Seolah,” He started, Hana bit her lip.

“Mark, I get it. She was annoyed by everything. I would be too. So, don’t bring it up.”

“Ani, we have to talk about this. I know why the BOD warned you again.”

“Mark~”

“The power struggle you’re suffering, I hate it. In fact, I don’t understand why they’re against you so much.” Mark stated, Hana leaned back on her seat.

“That’s why I didn’t do anything.” She explained, Mark paused.

“I didn’t do anything against our marriage. Now you know.” She said before sliding down the car.

But I can, and now I think I don’t want to anymore.” Mark murmured to himself.

 

 

Johnny exhaled and leaned back on his seat.

“It has been a while, huh, Youngho-ya?” His aunt asked, he nodded with a smile.

“I decided to finish my studies here, auntie. I only have two years left.” He said amiably.

“And your parents? Are they joining you here too?” Mr. Kim asked, Kai’s eyes went to his cousin.

“Shortly, yes.” He said before taking a slice of his steak.

“Why are you being quiet? Aren’t you glad your cousin’s back?” Kai’s mother nudged him.

“His timing is just odd, that’s all. But,” Kai sat up and set his utensils down.

“Jongin-ah,” Suho warned, Kai shrugged at him.

“Welcome back, I guess.” He said flatly, Johnny nodded and took a sip from his wine.

“So, have you roamed around since you came back? The city has changed.” Suho said conversationally.

“Not yet, hyung. I’m worried I might get lost.” Johnny smiled.

“You three should go out tonight, it’s been a while since Youngho roamed around downtown Seoul.”

Soon the elders left the two, Kai shook his head.

“Hyung~”

“Why are you back?”

“Like I said, I intend to~”

“You ran away from Seoul to escape the company and all the responsibilities for carrying the family name, and now, you’re suddenly back?” Kai questioned.

“Kai, stop it.” Suho sighed.

“It’s not what you think,” Johnny sighed.

“Really? This isn’t about Hana?”

Kai saw his cousin pause, Johnny bit his lip before meeting his gaze.

“You’re really just going to let her marry a stranger?” Johnny retorted, Kai smirked. Suho glanced at his parents, Mrs. Kim just shook his head at him.

“Watch me.” He said before leaving the table.

 

 

“Really? Here?” Mark was amused.

“I don’t like fancy dinners.” She bit her lip and looked at him hesitantly, Mark smiled before pulling her towards the entrance doors of the pizza place.

“Remember our first eat out? It was at a traditional market.” Mark said as they walked to an empty table.

“Now, we’re at a pizza place.” She nodded.

“Hawaiian?”

“Pineapple on my pizza? Yes!” She mused.

Mark stood up and walked towards the counter to order, Hana leaned back on her seat.

“Wow, you really play dirty, huh? Desperate much?”

She looked up, Seolah was standing before her.

“Seolah, we were just~”

“He walked out on me because of you.” She spat, Hana stood up.

“I~”

“Don’t even try to deny it, Lee Hana.”

“I didn’t tell him to do that.” Hana replied evenly.

“You seduced him to do that. Because that’s what you do, you’re greedy.” Seolah stated.

“Seol,” Mark reached them, his forehead creased.

“Mark, we had plans tonight.” She spoke to him.

“We don’t.”

“Well, now we do.” She crossed her arms, Hana’s left brow went up slightly.

“Seol, now’s not the~”

“You want me to cause a scene here? Because I can.”

Hana exhaled, she felt Mark’s gaze on her.

Just go, Mark.” She said calmly.

Han~

I’ll pay for the pizza and go straight home. Don’t worry.” She met his gaze evenly, she saw Seolah smirk at her behind Mark.

“Well, let’s go.” Seolah took his hand and pulled Mark with her.

Hana watched as the two walked out of restaurant, her jaw tensed briefly.

ing pizza.” She muttered darkly before whipping out her phone.

 

 

Hana had her arms crossed as she stood outside the pizza place.

“Plans? What plans? Another scandal about me?” She spat.

She looked around the street, not even a single vacant cab had passed by.

“Samsung princess my , I can’t even get a cab.”

“Will my Audi do?”

She looked up, her eyes wide.

“J—Johnny,” She sputtered, the male smiled softly as he walked towards her.

“Kai wouldn’t let me see you, so I stole his phone.”

Hana blinked at him, confused.

“Mark Tuan texted him where you were.” Johnny shrugged.

“Oh.” Hana looked away, Johnny exhaled.

“Hana, look,” He started.

“Don’t. Please. Youngho, just don’t.” She shook her head slowly.

“Noona, I can make this all go away. I can save you from this.” He said softly as he took her hand.

Hana’s brows met briefly.

“Think about it, just one word from you. And I can fix this.”

“How?” Hana looked up to meet his gaze.

 

 

 

“I can replace him. I can replace Mark Tuan and marry you instead.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++