014

This Girl, That Girl

The loud splash drew the guests’ attention; Mark ran out of the room and halted.

Hana had just resurfaced from the water.

“Hana!” Mrs. Lee was shocked, Seolah backed away with a smirk on her face.

Hana was gasping for air, Mark jogged to her just as Jaebum and a hotel staff had pulled her out.

“What happened?” Her father approached her; from afar Jackson crossed his arms and shook his head.

Are you okay?” Mark shook off his coat and draped it around her.

“You’re bleeding.” Jaebum halted, Mark’s eyes went to the blood dripping from her arm.

Hana,” Mark tried to pull her, but she halted.

Get your hands off me,” She spoke, her tone was cold.

Jaebum and the staff paused, Mark looked at her.

Han, you’re wounded, let’s get you~

“I said don’t touch me.” She repeated in Korean, Mark dropped his arm and let her go.

“Vice president!” Her secretary came in running.

“Get the car ready.” She said before moving forward.

“Hana,” Her mother reached her.

“I can go now, right? You’re already done selling me off.” She stated before walking towards the hall and into the elevator.

Mark watched as Hana give orders to her secretary before the doors closed, his brows just met briefly before turning to Jaebum.

 

 

“What happened?” Jaebum asked as they returned to the party, Seolah frowned.

“I saw her walking towards the poolside, she was the on the phone.” She said.

“It seemed like she was arguing with someone, then she must have tripped or something.” Seolah finished, Mark drummed his fingers on his lap.

“Still doesn’t explain why she was in such a sour mood.” Jaebum nodded, Jackson remained quiet.

“Must be work.” Seolah shrugged coolly before picking up her champagne.

“Was that it? What you said earlier?” Jackson finally spoke, Mark looked at him.

“Her bad side. That other side of Hana.” He continued, Jaebum nodded and smiled.

“Someone must have triggered that side.”

Mark just glanced across the hall, he saw his father staring at them. He exhaled and looked away.

“Hey, can you give Seol a ride?” Mark spoke, Jackson looked up.

“Are you leaving?” Seolah asked.

“I’m going to have to check on Hana, she was bleeding badly.” Mark squeezed her hand before walking towards the doors.

Seolah just leaned back on her seat and crossed her arms.

 

 

“I heard a VVIP patient arrived, soaking wet and refused to be admitted to the VIP floor.”

Hana looked up and winced, a nurse was cleaning her wound just above her elbow.

“Oppa,” She said as the male approached her, the nurse bowed before letting the male take over.

“What happened? You’re lucky; I don’t need to stitch it up.” He said as he examined the wound.

“Pool accident.”

“While wearing a dress?”

“I didn’t come here to answer questions.” Hana replied, the male laughed.

“Chief Kim,” The nurse had come back, Hana felt the bandage stick to her damp skin.

“I’ll take care of her papers myself, don’t worry.” Kim Junmyeon nodded, Hana sighed.

“How come my brother’s not with you?” Suho asked as he helped her down.

“You didn’t know? He had to fly to Dubai for work.”

“Well, I was in surgery earlier. I haven’t checked any of my messages.” He said as he gestured for her to walk.

“How are you, oppa? Seoul Daehan Hospital’s youngest chief of surgery.” She teased, Suho shook his head.

“It’s a lot of work. Still not telling me why you’re drenched?”

They walked towards the elevator.

“Like I said, an accident. Thanks for patching me up.”

“Best wishes.” Suho mused back.

“You are the worst.” Hana made a face at him; Suho chuckled and just gestured for her to get in the elevator.

“Go home and take a warm shower.”

 

 

Mark entered the hospital’s lobby, he was about to approached the information desk when he saw Hana step out of an elevator.

“Han,” He jogged towards her, Hana stopped.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah.”

Mark’s eyes went to her bandaged elbow.

“I’ll have someone return your coat.” She said, Mark shook his head.

“What happened? Seolah said she heard you were arguing with someone on the phone.” He said as he walked with her.

“Really? She said that?” Hana was amused, she noticed that two males were taking pictures of them; they were hiding behind a bunch of decorative plants.

“Let me drive you home.” Mark faced her, Hana stopped.

“Mark, you don’t have to do this. I have a car arriving in a few~”

“It’s only right I drive you home, Han. Come on,” Mark offered his hand to her.

Hana’s eyes went to the men again, her brows rose briefly.

“Can we a grab a bite before heading home? Your treat since I don’t have my wallet with me.” She said, Mark shook his head.

“Let’s get you a change of clothes before that.” He said as they walked out of the lobby, Hana just took his hand, he glanced at her.

“What?” She blinked.

“You’re shaking.” Mark said.

“I’m fine.” She shrugged; Mark just wrapped one arm around her as they waited for his car.

“You won’t snap at me for touching you now, right?” He blinked; Hana grinned and shook her head.

“I’ll do it later.” She said, Mark chuckled.

“We’re still going out for food, right?” She clarified as his Huracan arrived at the curb.

 

 

Of course, Han.” He smiled as he opened the door for her, Hana slid inside the heated car and watched as Mark spoke with the valet briefly, her eyes went to the two males who were taking photos of them, she smirked to herself before leaning back on the seat.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++