Chapter 8 : Family Outing (YoonHae)

101 Days of Super Generation

Family Outing

YoonHae

SeungHo97


 

             "You've got to be kidding me." I walked into the room to find EunHyuk and LeeTeuk watching TV. Family Outing was on.

              "Oh hey, fishy!" EunHyuk waved me over. 

              "You guys are watching Family Outing, hey?" I spoke through gritted teeth. I watched TaecYeon move closer to YoonA. Of course, being oblivious as she was, laughed along with the other members of the cast.

              

               No one knew about my crush for YoonA except SiWon. Unfortunately, he wasn't here to switch channels. If I had switched it, they'd be asking questions. I groaned and got back up. "I'm going to go change. Had a long day, yenno?" Before hearing their response, I dragged my feet towards my room and shut the door loudly. How many times have I sworn on my grandfather's grave that I'd confess to YoonA?

               Oh yeah, a gazillion. This time, I'll really do it. Next time we talk, I'm going to say it right then.

 

                "Girls' Generation makes 'em feel the heat"

 

                I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it "Hello?"

                "Oppa!" Her sweet musical voice entered my ear. Her voice triggered something in my brain. I was suddenly happy again.

                 "Alligator Yoong!" I chuckled and took a seat on the end of my bed. "I was just watching you on Family Outing."

                 "Aish, don't call me that oppa!" She whined loudly. "And chincha? How was it?"

                 "Well I left before I could see anything. But I did see the part where TaecYeon was shuffling over to sit closer." I cringed just thinking about it. "Be careful of that guy, I don't trust him...."

                 "Oh... Well oppa, I was just about to tell you..." Silence. "Well, TaecYeon asked me to dinner tomorrow night, so i'm going to have to cancel our usual meet up. Is that okay?"

 

                  "No." I whispered in the phone. "It's not okay. I don't want you with him, YoonA! Can't you seem I'm helplessly in love with you? Can't you see that I'm the one for you?" I tried to beg to her. Anything to have YoonA as mine.

 

                  "Oh yeah, YoonA." I made out just barely. "Have fun with your date."

                  "Haha, thank you Oppa. I knew you'd be cool with this. Leader's calling now, I'll see you soon!"

                   Before I could say good-bye, the line was already disconnected. 

                   "Bye Yoona. I love you"  I hung up the phone, having a broken heart filled of a one-sided love.

 

Image from : http://celestial-delinquent.tumblr.com/