Chapter 18 : Confession Gone Wrong (KyuNa)

101 Days of Super Generation

Confession Gone Wrong

KyuNa

SeungHo97

Authors Note:

ShineeObsessed, why'd you pair these two together T.T

I had no idea what to write for yuo >< So I'm really sorry about the bad writing.

Forgive me? 3 It's really lame and has no plot. Just random.

Don't hit me at school, mk ^^?

Image from: http://ourbiases.tumblr.com/


 

 

 

                “What’s up, oppa?” Yoona called out to me as we entered our huge Super Generation van. She slid all the way down, making room for me beside her.

                “Nothing.” A bead of sweat rolled down my forehead as I sat down next to Yoona. Her and I have always been pretty close. Until I realized that I was in love with her. Of course, this always happens. The best friend falls in love with the other.

                “No seriously,” She stared at me with worried eyes. “Your face is super red and you look sick. Are you sure you should come today, KyuHyun?”

                “Yeah, I’m fit as a fiddle.” I tried to laugh. I was never the actor in Super Junior.  It was then I had faintly remembered LeeTeuk giving me advice. ‘it’s now or never.’ He jabbed at me as he pushed me into the van. “Uhm…, Yoona?” The car then stopped as we arrived at the front of the Award show area.

                “Neh?” She smiled widely as she opened the van door.

                “I think…” I shut my eyes tight, exhaled loudly, then the words blurted out of my mouth. “I think I’m falling in love with you, Yoona! Please tell me you feel the same.”

 

                                                                                --

 

                Well that didn’t go well, did it? Now, Yoona was sitting 2 rows in front of me, ignoring my presence altogether. Way to go, LeeTeuk hyung. Thanks for the advice.

                “Now, the best Female artist of the year goes to… SNSD! Congratulations!” The announcer shouted loudly through the mic. They all stood up, some shocked while others were overwhelmed in joy. My eyes slowly shifted at YoonA then back to the rest of the girls.

                “Congrats!” I yelled in their ear and patted their back while moving on to the next person and doing the same. My eyes met with YoonA for a split second. That didn’t stop me.

                “Congratulations, Yoona-shii.” I smiled and rubbed her back.

                The smallest smile was on that girls face as she nodded and walked away from me. I sighed; clearly this was going to be awkward for a while. The whole night was a complete downer due to her ignoring me. I couldn’t help but steal glances every couple minutes. Yoona couldn’t forget about me the WHOLE night, could she?

 

                The night ended with a final stage. It was loud and frankly not my type of thing. Escaping and sneaking backstage, I grabbed a cool water bottle & a towel to cool down.

                “Those were reserved for SNSD. Super Junior’s ones are over there.” I heard a quiet voice behind me. Spinning around quickly and bowing in apologies, I looked up to spot Yoona.

               

                 “Sorry. Bye, I guess.” I half smiled and began to walk away when her hand was suddenly on my shoulder.

                 “Wait oppa…” Turning around, I stared into her beautiful dark brown eyes. “I’m sorry about before, it came as a rush to me.”

                “It’s alright.” I shrugged then asked her “So?”
                “I… Oppa, sorry…” I knew she’d reject me. My mind already knew that. It was my heart that gave me the smallest of hopes that she’d actually like me back. “It’s just … SeoHyun likes you so much. I can’t do that to our maknae.”

                “SeoHyun?” I questioned as I spotted her walking by and taking a small look at me before walking away with quick steps. “Oh …”

                 “Yeah… Anyways I have to go now. I’ll see you around.” Before I could respond she was already walking away. I sighed. Guess I have to let go of her.  “Oh, and for the record, KyuHyun,” She turned around and looked straight at me before smiling.

 

                “I’ve always loved you. Just in a brotherly way, you know? I’m sorry again.”

                “It’s okay.” I whispered to myself as she strolled away. And just like that, I had let her walk away, taking my heart with her. “It should be fine, KyuHyun. You’ll be fine.” Trying to give myself confidence, I walked over to Girls’ Generation’s table, spotting the right girl to talk to. Hopefully, this will make Yoona happy.

 

                “SeoHyun? Hey, it’s KyuHyun.”