Chapter 17 : (PT. 2) 2 Hearts, Too Separated (HyoHyuk)

101 Days of Super Generation

 

2 Hearts, Too Separated [Part 2 of Sequel]

HyoHyuk

SeungHo97


If you haven't read the first part yet, go to Chapter 12 and start from there (:

This sequel will be in three parts ^^

Picture credits to owner.


 

    

                HyoYeon … You were right. You were right about everything. I’m sorry.

 

                Please come back.

                Girls’ Generation misses you.

                Super Junior misses you.

 

                I miss you.

 

                Please come back.

 

--

 

                “You coming?” DongHae yelled from the front door, obviously he was the last one out and had to shut the door.

                “To?” I stood up and walked towards him.

                “Surprise party downstairs, apparently. We don’t know what for though.” He shrugged and walked out of the dorm.

                “Nah, don’t feel like partying right now. Have fun.” Shutting the door behind me, I sulked back into my room, falling on the bed with heavy shoulders. What to do, what to do…? I guess a nap won’t hurt anyone. And I was exhausted from today’s schedule.

 

                I woke up by the loud music playing from downstairs. “Are you fricking serious?” I mumbled, pulling on my red sneakers and jogging all the way down to the noisy room. “What’s going on in he-“ I held my tongue as I realized what this was.

                “EunHyuk Oppa!” Tiffany waved at me. I wasn’t focused on her, but the person beside her. Was this just a dream?

                “Hyo… HyoYeon, you’re back?”

 

       --

 

 

                Chilling at the corner, I watched HyoYeon all night. Not creepily, but … Yes, creepily.

She was still the same HyoYeon I knew. Except every move she made was smooth and she had matured quite a bit. Her brunette hair was finally dyed back to blonde and her make up went from smoky to light. She looked gorgeous. I had finally decided. I had to talk to her. I had to make up with her.

                Gaining the courage, I pushed myself off the wall and took large strides towards HyoYeon, hoping that my confidence wouldn’t waver. Jabbing my elbow through mountains of people, I was finally just a meter away from her. “Hyo-“ I was cut off when a tall guy slid his arm around her waist and stared right into her eyes. “Who...? What?” I could feel the love even from here. Their eyes connected as if they were the only things in that room now.

                “DooJoon, stop.” She whined as he kissed her forehead, long and affectionate. I couldn’t stand this anymore. Pushing everyone out of the way, I ran out of SM Entertainment building to cool down.

               

“Great. It’s raining.” I muttered. I threw my hands in my pocket and walked around, despite the light drizzle that was raining down. That’s when I realized:

This is what I get for what I've done. I was foolish to think that things could change overnight. I should have realized the truth earlier, but then again, would that change anything? Fate had decided something for me that night.

                Her heart was not mine to take. Even if it was before, we were long ways apart from ever being together. Never had I wanted for us to be separated, but the past is the past. I can’t change that even if I wanted to.

              

                I’m sorry, HyoYeon.