Chapter 5 : An Apple Away (SiFany)

101 Days of Super Generation

 

An Apple Apart

SiFany

SeungHo97


 

           

            The film director glanced at his clipboard then back up. “SiWon, Tiffany, you’re up next.” Tiffany and I are shooting together?

            “You ready, Oppa?” Tiffany flashed her eye-smile at me then walked away. Aish, this kid… How could she be so adorable? She waved her hand, motioning me to sit beside her. I chuckled nervously but took a seat next to her.

            “Wait one second as we get the cameras ready.” The cameraman called out.

            “Neh!” I boomed back. I looked over to see Tiffany tapping her fingers on her knees to a random beat while whistling. She must have noticed my gaze because she looked straight into my eyes and smiled.

           

            “I’m excited for this shot, SiWon sunbae!” She squealed.

            “How many times have I told you,” I complained, “Don’t call me sunbae!”

            “Ah, neh~. I mean, SiWon Oppa.” She patted my shoulder and looked away. My heart accelerated at her touch. I shook my head and tried to calm down.

 

            Suddenly, LeeTeuk was right beside us, holding a green apple in hand. “What are you doing?” I asked, pulling my eyebrows together. All he did was wink and tap on Tiffany’s shoulder lightly.

            “What?” Tiffany asked while LeeTeuk whispered his evil plan. “He wouldn’t want to do it, oppa.” I saw him whisper something else then return back to his position, apple in between our faces. “Kiss!”

            “What the…?” I watched Tiffany lean closer, pressing her lips on one side of the apple. “Why would I do this?” My words came out harsher then I wanted it to. I saw Fany’s eyebrows twitch a bit but return back to her happy mood.

            “See, I told you, LeeTeuk.” She shrugged and backed away. LeeTeuk gave me a glare that said ‘This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Take it.

 

            Rolling my eyes, I groaned. “Fine.” Tiffany smiled and kissed the apple again. I felt a bead of sweat roll slowly down my forehead as I leaned in. My lips met the green fruit and I suddenly felt light. As if nothing mattered anymore.

            Tiffany’s white marble skin was so close to me. I smelt her light strawberry perfume. Glancing in her pure eyes and flawless skin, I couldn’t help but be breathless. I imagined what would happen if LeeTeuk pulled the apple away. How’d she react?

           

But it was suddenly over. Tiffany pulled away, pulling her famous smile on and looked away. I half-smiled in response, due to shock. Sensing that he could feel my disappointment of it ending, LeeTeuk elbowed me and punched me lightly on the arm. Before I could attack, he whispered in my ear:

 

            “You’re just one apple away from getting her, SiWon. Next time, there won’t be a lousy fruit blocking you from what you want most.”

 

And just like that, he ran away.

 

Image From : http://onetrue913.tumblr.com/