Chapter 31: Super Generation Chinese New Years! (SunSun)

101 Days of Super Generation

 

Super Generation Chinese New Years!

Couple: MAINLY SunSun :3

HerroAwkwardTurtle

 

“Sunny-ssi, look at Hyoyeon-ssi!” Sungmin whispered from next to me, tugging on my sleeves and pointing up.

“Magical ahjumaaaaa, transform~!” Ryeowook jokingly said, as my eyes peered over to her.

…AIGOOOOOOOOOOOO.” Hyoyeon bellowed, thumping Seohyun on the head in her drunkenness. “Why, *hiccup*, are you sooooo dang cute, share with us~!”

The entire table burst into laughter as the merriment continued, as SuJu and SNSD had their first Chinese New Year’s dinner. We sat around a table set with a delicious array of Chinese food, and the smell was making my mouth water as we continued to get more and more appetizing food that as performers we could only eat every so often.

As we have already established, Hyoyeon was already drunk and giggling like a maniac as she scolded Seohyun for being too cute, Yuri for being too slim, and Sica for being too cold. Eunhyuk and Donghae were having a race on who could down the most fried rice fastest, and Taengoo was picking peas out of her food (because they were too cute to eat for her!). Tiffany was jokingly putting peas back onto Taengoo’s plate when she wasn’t looking, and Siwon was staring at Tiffany, naturally.

A smile pulled at the sides of my mouth as the loud yelling and sounds of plates moving filled my ears. It was like a family dinner, with the crazy drunken aunt, the two obnoxious cousins having a race, the reluctant older sister picking at her food, the prankster, and the admirer.

Suddenly, I heard a loud yell.

“Order, order, for just a second!” Leeteuk yelled.

We all fell partially silent, with the exception of Hyoyeon, who was giggling.

“I’d like to say that this dinner has been a lot of fun, and it will be one I cannot forget. I say we toast!” He said, merrily lifting up his cup of soju at Taeyeon… who was blushing at him. Geh.

“HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS!”

Everyone merrily toasted, with the exception of Eunhyuk who took away Hyoyeon’s alcohol lovingly and toasted a simple glass of water with her.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Cheers,” Sungmin said to me, holding his glass up.

His small smile and dark eyes made my insides stir up. I smiled nervously right back and brought my glass up.

“Happy Chinese New Years,” I said, and our glasses touched with a clink.

Sungmin jokingly poked my stomach when I brought my glass up to my face. With a stifled laugh I poked him back, and we both laughed.

SM had given all the members of SuJu and SNSD traditional red and gold Chinese silk shirts. Taengoo’s had the Chinese character for 9 on it; Tiffany had a string of pearls; Eunhyuk had a dancing dragon, and so forth.

I happened to have a sun on the left side of my shirt, and Sungmin had a sun on the right side of his shirt. Stupid SM and their fanservice.

 “Its destiny~” He whispered teasingly into my hair as he leaned closer to me, as the poking continued.

“Aigoooo, shut uppppp,” I said, blush rising to my cheeks, and I leaned back, trying to ignore him.

He smiled mischievously as he turned around to bother someone else.

“Aigooo. Why him, why him of all people…” I whispered to myself.

It’s always been just Sungmin in my head. For some reason his careless laugh, his eye smiles, his soft hair, his dark eyes and mischievous smile… I love them all. More than I could ever tell him with words.

“Hey, do you know what the year of the dragon is all about?” Sooyoung said to me out of nowhere.

“Nah, I don’t. What is it about?” I asked.

“Prosperity! Approaching new, dynamic things!” She said enthusiastically.

“Are you trying to make a statement there?” I asked suspiciously.

“Yup.”

“…oh.” I muttered.

My eyes peered over to Sungmin. He was laughing… the one thing I loved most about him was his laugh.

“Approach new, dynamic things, huh…” I whispered to myself.

“…take a risk and see what happens,” Sooyoung said from behind me.

“Hey, everyone turn over here!” I heard a voice yell again.

I turned to see Taengoo stand up from her spot, with a stack of small scroll papers in her hands, along with pens.

“It’s time for new resolutions for the Year of the Dragon!”

I was passed a small square of paper and a pen.

                “Write down a general resolution for this year,” Taengoo explained.

I peered up at Sungmin again, only to see he was staring at me right back. He looked startled at the fact I was turning to look at him, blushed, and looked away.

I blushed and stared at my sheet of paper.

 

…try and see if it brings you happiness.

---

 

 

,   ,  
                                        $,  $,     ,            
                                        "ss.$ss. .s'     
                                ,     .ss$$$$$$$$$$s,              
                                $. s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$`$$Ss       
                                "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o$$$       ,       
                               s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s,  ,s  
                              s$$$$$$$$$"$$$$$$""""$$$$$$"$$$$$,     
                              s$$$$$$$$$$s""$$$$ssssss"$$$$$$$$"   
                             s$$$$$$$$$$'         `"""ss"$"$s""      
                             s$$$$$$$$$$,              `"""""$  .s$$s
                             s$$$$$$$$$$$$s,...               `s$$'  `
                         `ssss$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####s.     .$$"$.   , s-
                           `""""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#####$$$$$$"     $.$'
                                 "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####s""     .$$$|
                                  "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$##s    .$$" $ 
                                   $$""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"   `
                                  $$"  "$"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$S""""' 
                             ,   ,"     '  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####s  
                             $.          .s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####"
                 ,           "$s.   ..ssS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####"
                 $           .$$$S$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#####"
                 Ss     ..sS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$######""
                  "$$sS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$########"
           ,      s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#########""'
           $    s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#######""'      s'         ,
           $$..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$######"'       ....,$$....    ,$
            "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$######"' ,     .sS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s$$
              $$$$$$$$$$$$#####"     $, .s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s.
   )          $$$$$$$$$$$#####'      `$$$$$$$$$###########$$$$$$$$$$$.
  ((          $$$$$$$$$$$#####       $$$$$$$$###"       "####$$$$$$$$$$ 
  )          $$$$$$$$$$$$####.     $$$$$$###"             "###$$$$$$$$$   s'
 (   )        $$$$$$$$$$$$$####.   $$$$$###"                ####$$$$$$$$s$$'
 )  ( (       $$"$$$$$$$$$$$#####.$$$$$###'               .###$$$$$$$$$$"
 (  )  )   _,$"   $$$$$$$$$$$$######.$$##'                .###$$$$$$$$$$
 ) (  ( .         "$$$$$$$$$$$$$#######,,,.          ..####$$$$$$$$$$$"
(   )$ )  )        ,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####################$$$$$$$$$$$"        
(   ($$  (      _sS"  `"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$S$$,       
 )  )$$$s ) )  .      .   `$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"'  `$$   
  (   $$$Ss/  .$,    .$,,s$$$$$$##S$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$S""        ' 
    )_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$##"  $$        `$$.        `$$.
        `"S$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#"      $          `$          `$
            `"""""""""""""'         '           '           '

HAPPY BELATED CHINESE NEW YEARS~!