Chapter 22 : 4th Anniversary; Earrings and Necklaces (TaeTeuk)

101 Days of Super Generation

4th Anniversary; Earrings and Necklaces

TaeTeuk

SeungHo97



 

 

                “Guess who ~?” My vision was suddenly dark and pitch black as a small pair of hands was placed on top of my eyes. I grabbed the tiny hands and held it firmly.

                “Who?” I laughed as the little girl behind me sighed loudly.

                “I said guess!” Her whining voice was obviously the girl I was thinking of.

                “Lemme guess… Sunny?” I smirked as she ripped her hands away from my face. I turned around and she had her arms crossed her chest, with a deep frown indented in her face.

               

 

                “Yah… You can’t even tell your own girlfriend’s voice? Who are you?” TaeYeon groaned and turned around, trying to ignore my presence. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and kissed the crown of her head.

                “You know I was joking, Taengoo. I knew it was you.” I smiled, lips still on her head.

                “Sure.” She muttered, still upset. I spun the tiny girl around, staring right into her doll eyes.

                “You don’t believe me?” I smirked and chuckled deeply while leaning in. My forehead was touching hers while I still moved closer. “Shall I prove it?” I whispered.

               

 

                “A-anni… It’s okay.” She pushed me away, as her face shaded to a light pink.

                “You dork.” I laughed and held onto her hand. “Why are you so late?” I asked while we walked away from the park. A cloud of fog came from my words in the cold winter morning. The air was crisp and the trees were buried in fresh white snow. The atmosphere was comfortable and nice.

 

 

                “Had to get something.” She said, nearing off the bare details.

                “Like?” I tried to interrogate her. She always kept things to herself, leaving me in full curiosity every time she hid something.

                “Do you really want to know?” Her face brightened up and a large smile spread across her face like a kid finding presents under the tree on Christmas morning.

                “Of course, all the time.” I pinched her nose and grinned. Her face was becoming paler by the second, which I didn’t like. “Here.” I ripped off my blue scarf and wrapped it around her small neck.

                “Thanks.” She smiled and pushed her hand in her pockets. “I have something for you!” Her eyes were framed into eye smiles as she looked up.

                “I told you not to smile too much.” I frowned and pet her head. “It stops my heart sometimes, yenno?”

                “You ahjusshi.” She frowned and poked my sides. “Aren’t you wondering what I have to give you?”

 

 

                “Hmm?” I said, clearing my mind and focusing back on her. “Oh, right. Sure? What’d you get me?” TaeYeon’s hand left her pocket and had her palms up, facing me.

                               “Aren’t they cute?” Her hands were holding two pairs of bunny earrings.

                “Couple earrings?” I picked one up in my hands and looked at it.

                “Neh!” Her excitement died down as she saw my troubled face. “What’s wrong…? You don’t like it? I can return it.” TaeYeon’s face fell and her head titled down in sadness and shame. I rolled my eyes at the little kid while grabbing her chin and forcing it to look at me.

                “Of course I love it…” I starred down at my hands to look at the earrings again and stared back into her eyes. “I’m just sad my presents not as good as yours.” I smirked and let go of her face, digging my hands in my pocket until I felt the thin chain in my hand, and pulled it out.

             

 

                “Necklaces?” I loved seeing Taengoo’s face light up. It lit up my heart as well. Putting the pair of earrings and one of the necklaces in my pocket, I walked to the back side of TaeYeon. “What are you doing?”

                “What do you think?” I rolled my eyes for the second time today. “I’m putting it on.” I reached over to her front and wrapped the silver necklace around, clipping it in the back.

                “I love it, oppa.” She held the small heart in her tiny hat and looked at it closely. “Is yours the same?”

                “Just a bit different so no one notices.” I pet her head while I walked to her front side again, grabbing the necklace and putting it on myself. The coolness of the silver shocked me as it touched my skin, but I ignored it. After clipping the earrings on, I looked back at the girl in front of me. “Thanks.”

              

                 “Thanks too, oppa.” She threw her warms around my neck and mine automatically went for her hips. We hugged for seconds, warming each other up before letting go and staring into each others eyes. Her hands were clammed around my neck while mine were holding on to the sides of her hip. “I love you, JungSu.” Her face turned a bit pink again. I poked her nose and kissed it once before looking her in her beautiful brown eyes.

 

 

                “I love you too, Taengoo. Happy 4th Anniversary. Let's make it another 44 years and going, neh?” I smiled lighlt and brushed my lips against her.

             

                "Of course, I couldn't live without my ahjushhi." She jokingly added before going on her tippy toes, bringing us closer together on our 4th anniversary.