Chapter 40: Visit (TaeTeuk)

101 Days of Super Generation

Visit

TaeTeuk

SeungHo97

I couldn't think of a clever title, so visits is good enough

and omg this is just not good but 

sorry.

ok


"Where is he?" Yoona laughed loudly at me. I was practically falling off my seat, waiting for him to round the corner. I hadn't seen him in a long time. "Shut up!" 

"You're so obsessed." She smiled. I ignored her. My eyes searched harder as more men in army suits walked out of the door, looking for their own family and friends. "He's coming!"

"Where?!" I began to stand on my chair, ignoring the stares from some families. Being short had it's disadvantages sometimes. Yoona pointed straight to the middle of the crowd of men hurrying out of the doorway. Then I saw him. He had a green army hat on, like many others, but he wore it titled to the right. As usual, he was being such a fashionista. I giggled and waved at him. His eyes caught mine and shot his arm up, creating a big wave with his whole arm. I ran towards the crowd of people, not knowing or caring if Yoona followed. We finally met face to face and my arms wrapped around his figure. He took me in his arms and hugged tightly.

"TaeYeon-ah, I missed you so much!" He spun me once and let me go to look in my eyes. I noticed his tired eyes suddenly bursted with energy. His dimple appeared, making my heart beat stronger. "You haven't changed a bit! Still the same shortie as ever." My eyes rolled as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to Yoona. 

"Oppa, how are you?" Yoona and him hugged briefly and pulled apart to exchange hello's. "God, I still can't get over your hair."

"Shh, you'll get used to it." His uncontrollable laugh caused me to smile. "I heard your guys' comeback was daebak! But it you guys have to work during New Years." He sat down and pulled me close towards him on the bench then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It's okay," Yoona grinned. "We'd do anything for our fans. And plus, what would entertain you army guys without our comeback?" 
"You're right, everyone's crazy about I Got a Boy. I literally can't get a second of sleep since everyone's just singing it in their sleep." LeeTeuk's eyes met mine and pulled into half crescents. "A couple people in my room always talk about you."

"Really now?" My cheeks hurt from smiling too much. "Tell them I appreciate their service." He rolled his eyes at me. Yoona had gotten up to talk to her friend from High School, which left him and I alone.


"What have you been up to, Taengoo?" He grabbed my hand as we walked around the room. "You can't believe how homesick I've been since service began. I missed you a ton."

"Just practicing in the dance room. I know what you mean, it's weird not seeing you everyday. It's so boring." I pulled his arm closer to me, trying to soak up all the LeeTeuk I could. "All the girls say I'm so dead at home ever since you left." LeeTeuk gripped my hand tighter and chuckled.

"I've been laying around just thinking about you all night." He sighed. "Only a year and couple more months to go!" 

"Already counting down?" He nodded and I couldn't help but giggled again at how adorable he was. "I'll be waiting."

"Good, don't go off finding other guys when I'm gone." It was my turn to scoff. 

"You know that you're the only one for me, oppa." 

"That's comforting." The alarm blared loudly around the room and we knew it was time for him to go. "God, I hate that." 

I let go of his hand and pulled him into another hug, the last one for God knows how long. "I can't believe you're in the military."

"Sorry, aha." He kissed the top of my head and pulled me away but held me close. His face came close to mine, "Just wait a bit longer, I'll be back before you know it. Besides, remember that promise I made?"

"What promise?" I whispered as his face was just inches from mine. I felt his warm breath near mine and his lips brushed mine.

"I'd marry you right after service, as long as you'd wait for me." I grinned and pulled him towards me.

"I'll wait an eternity if it'd mean I'd be with you." A sigh of relief came from him as he finally pressed his lips against mine. My heart accelerated.

"Perfect." LeeTeuk pulled away and smiled softly, "I can't wait for you to be mine. I love you, TaeYeon."