Chapter 35: Hot Chocolate (TaeTeuk)

101 Days of Super Generation

Hot Chocolate

TaeTeuk

SeungHo97

 

LOOOL WE'RE SOMEWHAT BACK.

jk . but we were planning to start writing again weeks ago.

please accept our apology <3

btw, for those who hate crappy fluffs, i advise you not to read this,

it really .

well good luck QQ


 

The rounds of laughter bounced off the apartments wall. It was nearly midnight yet our dorm was still lively.

"OPPA GANGMAN STYLE!" The girls shrieked at the part and all broke out in a dance. I held my stomach and giggled loudly. 
"You guys have to stop, I can't-I can-" Another roar of laughter exploded from me as HyoYeon pretended to be Psy; SooYoung as Hyuna. "Can't...Breath..." Running off to another room to calm down, I caught my breath and leaned against the door. Geez. These girls really knew how to keep me young.

"Unnie, come backkkkk~" YoonA trailed on the back and I smiled as I walked in the living room, everyone finally exhausted on the couch.

"Have fun?" They all nodded. "I think you guys were dorkier than me tonight ."

A gasp was heard from beside me. I looked over and our maknae had her eyes wide open, "It's almost midnight! I have to get to bed."

We all watched as SeoHyun get up to go to bed. "Always on schedule to sleep, eh?" She passed me and said a quick good-night. "Well, I'm going to go out for a walk, it's nice out."

I always liked going on midnight walks. They were quiet calming.


"Alright, be careful." Tiffany smiled and collapsed on the ground. "We'll be here." She yawned loudly. 

Chuckling, I headed for the door and waved once before shutting it quietly. 

 

The cool breeze lightly hit my face, gliding through my hazel nut hair. The air was fresh and it wasn't freezing cold. What a nice night~ 
Shoving my hands in my jacket pocket, I entered the 24/7 open cafe and ordered the usual while taking a seat close to the heater.

I felt the warmness against the glass cup and the tint of cocoa fill my nose. My favourite. 

 

-Dingaling~- 

 

I took a sip and exhaled loudly. My body instantly felt a bit hotter from the drink.

"TaeYeon?"

Oh, crap. Someone saw me. I'm so getting in trouble. I pulled my hand up to my face and sipped my drink quickly, throwing money at the table and getting up.

"No, TaeYeon. It's me." The voice whispered as their hand met my arm. 
Taking a sly glance up, I looked into the eyes of the very leader of Super Junior.

 

Crap. "Uh, why are you here so late, oppa?" I swore under my breath while trying to pass him. "Sorry, I can't talk. Gotta get back to my girls."

"Hey,. c'mon. Stay for a while." He tugged me closer to him, making escape impossible. Sighing, I turned around and rollde my eyes. "Stop being a dork and sit down."

"Whatever you say, LeeTeuk." Rolling my eyes again, I pulled out a chair, opposite from him, and took a seat. "Why are you here so late?"
"The same reason as you." He winked and called over a waiter. "One banana split please." We watched her walk away and I laughed. "What?" His eyebrow lifted in confusion.

"Ice cream at 12? And she was totally checking you out." Pulling a fake smile, "She was really pretty."

He shrugged, "Not my type. And yes, I love ice cream. Eat it whenever I want." 
"What a child." I sighed but smiled.

"Says you." He grinned back.

 

I missed this. I'd be lying if I said I didn't. But just chilling with him made my night. We'd both been so busy, with our activities and schedules, that we never had time to hang. And now we did.

 

"Can you get another spoon here?" LeeTeuk showed his dimple to the waitress and she quickly said yes.

"I don't want any." I said firmly.
"Too late, she's already back." He gave her the same smile as she placed the pink spoon on the table and left, almost tripping on another chair as she left.

"You really shouldn't do that."

"Hmm?" Oblivious one, he is.

"Smile like that, it knocks people off their feet." He really didn't know?

"Oh. Is that how I got you?" He flashed me his wink and I felt a bit nauseous.

"As if." Dipping the spoon to the creamy dessert, the cool ice cream hit my mouth and I sighed. So good.

 

Mouthful of ice cream, he wiped his lips with a napkin, "So what have you been up to, Taengoo?" 

"Well yenno... Just photo shoots and stuff. We're probably making another Japanese single soon, but for now it's just rest and-" I stopped talking when I saw him frowning at me. "What?"

"Uh." was all he said before LeeTeuk leaned forward, thumb heading for my face. His touch felt like electricity on my skin as he wiped the edge of my mouth. He sat back in his chair as my face burned. "Aw. You're red as the cherry."

"No, I'm not!" Looking down, I exhaled two times to focus and looked back up. 

"Righttt.." LeeTeuk chuckled, "Let's finish this quickly." He flashed me a charming smile and dug in.

And then I remembered why I'd always liked him.

Only his calming smile could warm my heart x100 more than the hot chocolate could ever. 
 

 

-

 

"So..." We stepped out of the warm cafe and into the cool summer night, "Do you do this lots?"
"Do what?" Shoving my hands in my jacket, I glanced up.

"Walk around late at night."

"Pretty much, ha-ha."

He frowned again, "That's not really safe..."

"I can handle myself." At that moment, I tripped over my own feet and fell on the street. "Crap.."

"Of course you can." He laughed loudly while grabbing my arm to pull me up. I totally forgot how strong he was now and he hoisted me up in ease and way too quick for me. Our faces were suddenly inches apart, so close that I could feel his hot breath against my skin. We stared at each other for two seconds before I shook my head and stood up properly.

"Thank you, ha." Awkwardly, we began to walk again. This time, I looked at the ground to make sure I wouldn't trip again. "Hm. So the army. You're leaving soon, huh...?"

"Yuuuuuup. Couple weeks, in fact." For the first time that night, he didn't sound as cheerful as he usually does. "I'm going to miss everyone."

"We'll miss you too." I remembered I had to be careful to not just say I'd miss him. Every time I thought of saying that, my heart pounded against my chest hard.

"Mhm... Do you remember," He began, and LeeTeuk was facing the opposite way, "do you remember what I said about when I get back from the military... And the marriage thing?"

Poop.

 

"Uhm, yeah. The ... Yeah. What about it?" My heart literally stopped beating.

"I was thinking... TaeYeon, you know I never stopped.. Liking you." He stopped walking and faced me. I looked over my shoulder and stopped too.

"What?" Frowning, I tried to comprehend what he was saying. How many times have I dreamt of him saying these, but never really thought he would?

His breath was loud and he looked in my eyes, "I want you to be that girl. I know you'd be the one waiting for me even after." 
"But..." I could almost hear the gears in my head malfunction. "But what about Sora? You guys had... You guys had a thing going on."

If possible, the side of his mouth pulled up just slightly, and his dimple still showed.

 

His warm hand softly made it's way to mine, "It was never Sora..." LeeTeuks eyes twinkled a bit, 

"It was always you."

 

[I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS HAD TO READ THIS. I CAN'T EVEN.]