Chapter 38 : Dance Floor (HyoHyuk)

101 Days of Super Generation

Dance Floor

SeungHo97

A crappy fanfic

 

Holy crap, ok I'm terribly sorry for this lame chapter.

beginning , middle , and ending ,

oh well ;;

terribly sorry yet again.

 

 

"Are you still just going to sit here and watch her from afar?" LeeTeuk rolled his eyes at me. The blonde girl at the middle of the dance floor continued to bust out new moves every time I came. Like a wimp, I always sat at the bar, admiring her from a distance. Crowds formed to watch her move around the dance floor smoothly. "I bet if you went up to her, and offered her to dance, you'd guys be the best dancers here." I ignored him and remained silent. "Fine, whatever." He sighed and went to talk to the girl on his left.

The audience began to clear up from the center and they continued to dance on their own with the person they had came with. My eyes searched for all over the place just to find her again. My heart had settled when I saw her standing next to a table, talking with the people there. A smile formed from my lips as I grabbed my drink and took a sip. She then started to make her way to the bar, causing me to nearly choke. 

"LeeTeuk, look!" Without realizing it, my arm began whacking his at a fast pace. 
"Oh my gosh, what?" I knew he was annoyed. I'd turn his attention away from the girl next to him, but I didn't care.

"She's coming here, what do I do?! Do I look okay?" Nervously, my fingers brushed through my brown hair then patting out any creases on my navy dress shirt.
"You look fine, and just be yourself. Talk about her dancing or something, good luck." I felt his hand pat my back before turning away yet again. She was coming closer now, only a few steps away. My heart jumped from my chest as she took the seat next to me and smiled slightly towards me. Beads of sweat formed from my forehead and rolled down my face.

 

"One soju please." The girl had asked the bartender. The silent atmosphere around us was awkward. I knew I was staring, but I couldn't help it. Up close, she was even prettier. Her hair was in natural curls, and each strand fell perfectly together. She had huge eyes that screamed excitement. Her nose was sharp and her pink lips were plump. In a way, she looked foreign. Her body was in a perfect 'S' line shape. She wore a simple black dress. Nothing skimpy, yet it accented her curves. "Hey." The word slipped from her full lips. My words got caught in my throat as I tried to respond. She laughed in a harmonious tone as she faced me. 
"Uh, hey." I managed out. 

"It's pretty crazy tonight, right?" Was she actually talking to me? I hope to God that this wasn't a dream. "Lot's of people here."

"Oh yeah, definitely." I felt LeeTeuk's elbow nudge me at my back. "You were amazing out there."
"Ah, you saw?" A green bottle was placed next to her elbow. "Thanks." She grabbed the drink and gulped it down.

"Yeah, everyone did!" Did I seem too desperate? "

"Oh, well. Thanks." She chuckled and put her drink down before crossing her legs. I gulped as her dress had hiked up while crossing her legs. "I'm HyoYeon, by the way. And you are?"

"EunHyuk." Barely coming out as a whisper, she grinned and casually nodded. Another round of silence came upon us yet again. "Do you dance?" HyoYeon's eyes met mine again.

"Uhm, yeah. I've danced my whole life."
"Really." Was all she said before looking back to the crowds of people. "I see."

"Would you-" Her head quickly turned to me, making my heart beat faster. "Uh, would you like to dance?" The corners of her lips pulled to her ears before she nodded and stood up. I followed her and we were in the center of the dance floor.

 

"Show me what you got, EunHyuk." I felt a smug tone escape before she laughed and began her dance. The night was filled with many dances. We danced together most the time, though. It was as if our dances were perfectly synchronized and we had planned it before. It was almost past midnight before we had finally stopped and sat at a table to rest.

"That was amazing! You're such a great dancer." HyoYeon smiled widely at me as we had caught our breath back and taken in the moment. 

"You too." We sat on the same bench, leaning on the cushion. 

"You come here a lot." She finally spoke after a minute. "I see you at the bar lots, but you never come dance with everyone."
"Yeah..." I sheepishly smiled to myself, "I was always watching you since you were amazing." Before she could respond, LeeTeuk arrived at my table and pulled on my shirt. 
"Yo man, we gotta go. Hurry up." I groaned as he pulled me up and away from HyoYeon. "I'll meet you outside." He let go of me and walked away. HyoYeon frowned at him and suddenly began looking around. She grabbed a napkin and a pen then scribbled something.

"Before you go," She stood up from the table and put the sheet in my pockets. Her face came next to my ear and she whispered,"I'll see you next time, EunHyuk." I felt her warm breath next to me before laughing and walking away, back into the crowd of people. I pushed people out of the way and walked outside, meeting LeeTeuk in the taxi parked at the door. Ignoring all his complaints, my hand reached into my pocket to fish out the napkin.

"581-565-9155 - Kim HyoYeon, call me~ Maybe we can dance together again."

My fingers folded out the creases as I felt myself smiling yet again.

"Kim HyoYeon, huh?"