Chapter 29 : Wishing Star (SiFany)

101 Days of Super Generation

 

Wishing Star

SiFany

 

SeungHo97


 

A/N: Sorry for the lame one-shot. HerroAwkwardTurtle and I have been quite lazy busy. With our school work and my piano exam we hadn't had the time to update in days. So, this one-shot was randomly put together, with really no plot whatsoever.

ENJOY ANYWAYS :D And sorry for the person who requested it. It's not a MAMA Awards moment, but I couldn't find any moments ;;

Sorry. Image Credits to : http://koreanfreakshow.tumblr.com/


 

 

The cool grass prickled my bare legs and arms as I lay on the green field across the park.

Inhaling silently, the fresh air lightened my body and cleared my mind.

The stars up above sparkled brightly against the pitched black sky.

 

“Fany?”

His soothing voiced entered my head as I turned my head to the left. “Yes?”

“What are you thinking about right now?” SiWon was facing me, eyes as intense as a bull.

“Nothing in particular.” I smiled and glanced back up, enjoying the only free time I had this week.

I felt SiWon’s warm hand intertwine with mine. I grinned and leaned my head against his shoulder.

 

 

Crickets chirped from the left and right. It was almost impossible to have a silent night in Seoul. But this would have to do.

 

“Oh!” His low voice startled me.

“What?” I looked towards SiWon as he pointed up to the sky. I followed his gaze and smiled. “Wishing star! Make a wish.” My eyes shut instantly and quickly made a fast wish. Glancing back at him, I saw he was staring right into my eyes.

“What’d you wish for?” His lop-sided grin made my head spin.

“Can’t say! It’s a secret.” I giggled softly.

 

“Aish, you can’t do that.” SiWon frowned.

“I can do whatever I want. Like this.” I leaned in and kissed the side of his cheek and backed away while he rolled his eyes.

“If you’re going to kiss me, might as well make it good.” He grinned and grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me in.

I felt his warm lips on mine. Sparks and fireworks flew around in my head. SiWon let go but his face was still only bare inches from mine.

 

“Then what did you wish for?” My voice came out as a whisper while I still looked longingly for his lips.

“Should I say?” He looked up and smiled lightly before gazing at me again.

“Neh! You should. Oppa, what is it?”


“I wished… To be with you forever.” He chuckled deeply. “Corny, but true.”

I laughed along. “Well, I wished the same thing.”

“Really now?” His left eyebrow rose while he laughed again.

“Yep. Now I want you to kiss me again.”

 

“There wasn’t a wishing star, too bad.”

“What!” I exclaimed and frowned, showing him my pouting face. “A kiss isn’t something that I should have to wish for.”

“Too bad.” The side of his mouth pulled up to a smirk. I groaned.

“Pleaaaaaaase~?” I whined.

 

“You’re greedy tonight.” He smiled but gave in, pulling my chin towards his face.

I met his lips again, feeling my heart jump out of my chest for the second time that night.

 

I always asked myself this when he kissed me;

 

Was I kissing an angel from above?

 

“How was that?” He asked as his face backed up.

“Perfect.” I smiled and looked into his eyes. His eyes shifted to his jacket in a split second then back at me.

“One sec. Look away?” I obeyed his orders and glanced the opposite way, shutting my eyes while doing so. Shuffles from beside me were heard. “Okay, look now.”

 

My head turned quickly to SiWon, who was now on his knees, holding a small black box.

 

“SiWon, wha-“

“When I said I was wishing for us to be together forever, I meant it.” He shrugged but smiled lightly. “I know it’s fast, but from these 4 years, I think you’re the one for me. So, Tiffany Hwang, will you take me as your husband?”

 

I laid there, frozen in shock, while my eyes never left the ring. “I…” I shut my eyes for a couple seconds than looked back at him. “Yes.”

 

I’ve seen SiWon smile, but never this wide. It was like someone had pulled the corners of his mouth and taped it on to as large as it could be.

 

“Thank you, Fany.” He gently grabbed my hand and slipped the cool metal on my finger. My heart skipped a beat as I realized what had happened. I stood up and he pulled me into a warm hug.

 

“I love you.” He whispered in my ear, with nothing but love.

“Love you too, oppa.” I smiled and kissed him hard on the lips. “So, it really does work.”

“What’s that?” He smiled and laced his fingers around mine while looking intently down on me.

 

“Wishing stars do work.” Giggling, I tippy toed and kissed my husband on the lips once more on that cool spring night.

 

 

"Yah!" Both SiWon and I turned our heads to the loud shriek coming from the left. There was a short Korean girl staring at us like something horrible had just happened. A camera was in her hand and she suddenly boomed, "Is that Super Junior's SiWon and So Nyuh Shi Dae's Tiffany!?"

Obviously this girl was a fangirl.

 

SiWon and I stood frozen, highly alert and fully comprehending her words.

Someone had just caught us.

Someone had just caught us kissing.

 

"Busted." Her voice suddenly was quieter as she walked closer to us.

"We- We can explain!" My voice cracked as she came closer. 

 

"Relax." Her frame was in front of us. "You're lucky it's me who caught you guys and not the press."

 

 

My anger suddenly boiled while I shrieked loudly,

 

"SUNNY, GET OUT OF HERE!"