Lazy Day.(HaeSica)

101 Days of Super Generation

pic credit to: jungleelovely.tumblr.com

lazy day
a fluffy and innuendo filled haesica.

herroawkwardturtle.   

[    when you love someone, it doesn't have anything to do with
what you do with them,
where you are,
or why you're together.
it all depends on
who you both are...
but y stuff helps too.   ]
- a friend

--

[sica's pov.]

 

The first thing I felt was breath.

Warm breath brushed ever so gently, ever so sparingly, and oh so temptingly against the back of my neck . 
Seconds pass, senses develop, and I can feel his nose pressed up against the point in which my neck meets my back. His breath leaves trails of condensation across my skin,

and it does not feel unpleasant, not in the slightest. (perhaps, I think, my indecisiveness has come to the point in which I can't admit something turns me on.)

My eyes finally open then, pried open by intrusive, pinpointing layers of... tangerine. When I open my eyes fully, I see the walls are painted a pastel orange by the orange curtains he insisted 'we absolutely need[ed]', sunlight pouring in slowly through our slightly open window. A light breeze pours in and the sound stirs the silence that I had awoken to; papers rustle, the cat meows (no, it's not time for you to be fed yet, shut up), birds chirp (you shut up too), 

he stirs.

Our legs are entangled, I realize. Somewhat like a pretzel. Only much tighter. One of his arms is lazily draped over my waist, the white bedsheets beneath, on top of, between, and surrounding us are entirely crumpled. I make a mental note to do laundry later. Also, the room smells reminescent of the garlic in the jjangmyeon he last night. (Or maybe that's just his breath.)

The arm draped over my waist moves slightly, and his fingertips brush electrically over my stomach where my tank top has rolled up. His fingers have callouses and it feels like a lizard is climbing up my body. Except this lizard is attached to the hand of a breathtakingly attractive man whose very presence was causing me to-

oh god, did he just fart. What. 

"Ahhh."

After his gaseous release, he breathes a sigh of what seems to be relief into my neck, leaving hot breath hovering over my skin, leaving me with goosebumps, leaving me with fart that also smells like jjangmyeon. 

Before I can open my mouth to attest to his existence, his palm presses hard against my stomach and he pulls me closer. His lips press like a feather touch against my neck and my hand I hadn't seen curl into a fist relaxes. He tries to feign sleep but I know, because he's moved his legs and his left knee is creeping up higher in its place between my thighs.

"Donghae. Don't touch me."

The room is silence sans the breeze lazily drifting through the shutters, and he stops moving.

"I know you're awake. Stay away. Blegh."

A few seconds pass and I attempt to scoot away from his grasp, and only then does he move. He's having none of my moving away from him business.

"I'm having none of your moving away from me business. A man should be allowed to touch his wife."

"You sound like a ert."

His other hand reaches up and tangles into my hair. 

"You were screaming my name and begging me to come to you last night, weren't you?" He whispers

"...there was a rat on the floor. Why are you being so suggestive this early in the morning. Oh my god why did I wake up. It's my day off. Too early for this crap."

Regardless of what's pouring out of my mouth, he goes about his merry way, ignorning me as always. He's somehow turned me around and my face is buried into his chest, my nose pressed against his collar bone. (He's wearing the Old Spice body wash I bought him a few days ago. Oooooh my god. I'm trying so hard to hate him. Jeez.)

"Jeez, Sica, you have a piece of dried drool on my arm where you fell asleep-"

I punch him hard against his stomach. Yep. Definitely hate him.

"I hate you."

He takes the fist I've rammed into his gut and holds it, gently pries my fingers apart from each other, and gingerly laces our hands together. His hands hands are so much bigger but I can feel his pulse beating slowly against my own. The smooth expanse of his torso is bare (no need for mental effort to inwardly undress him I mean whaaat), and his enchantingly long eyelashes draw me to stare at his face again. 

His lips press against my forehead and stay there for a few seconds. When he moves away, I can't help but climb up on top of him and press our lips together, throwing caution to the wind. My free hand is pressing flat against his chest and his heart is beating a slow thump thump thump, and his free hand has taken ahold of my . I'm okay with that.

More than okay.

We kiss until I can no longer breathe and until his body gets tired of supporting my entire body mass. And then we take some breaths and kiss a little bit more than a lot more than that. 

Our lips part and I can't help myself anymore.

"Donghae...! Please... I want-"

The alarm clock goes off. My husband has tastefully chosen the sound of HeeChul screaming curses as he discovers worms in his underwear drawer (courtesy of EunHae Inc.). 

"Sicaohmygodpleasewhat-"

"Nothing, I'm turned off now." I roll off of his body casually and stand up off of the bed, looking out the window and leaning against the pane.

"...you're incredible."

"I know. I'm flawless."

He sits up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Since its been a while since we've both had days off on the same day, can I ask a favor?"

The sky is really blue.

"Ehhh, lets hear it."

He leans up and whispers directly into my ear.

"I want something y from you."

...

"Pancakes?"

"Oooh. I love it when you speak my language."

His arms loosen around me and I stand up off of the bed with a small smile plastered on my face. 

 

"Do we want berries in them today...?"

"Sica, you're beautiful."

"That's nice. Strawberries or blueberries?"

"Do we have raspberries? You complete me."

"I think we have some in the freezer. Come defrost them."

"Okay, I think we have some leftover bacon too. I love you."

"Raspberry pancakes with bacon? You're a pig.
I love you too."

--

a/n: qq haha hi there its been like 23423 months but like ya whatevs here my lazy attempt at a fic haha hah h