Chapter 36: Chick Rule (HaeSica)

101 Days of Super Generation

Chick Rule

HaeSica

SeungHo97

 

yeah sorry again LOL


 

"Bring the boys out ; Girls Generation ma-" My phone rang quietly in my bag. After a long search, I grabbed my phone and flipped it open, "Hello?" 

"Sica! Where are you?" Taeyeon's voice hollered in the phone.

"Ya, ByunTae. I'm right here on the phone, you don't have to shout." Rolling my eyes, she groaned through the phone. "And where am I suppose to be?" Putting the coat hanger down, a pair of gold high heels caught my eyes.

"Dance rehearsal with Super Junior... Where are you?"

"Oh, sorry I completely forgot. I'll be there as soon as possible." 
 

 

Sigh. Yet another practice with Super Junior. I was so tired of these.

But since there were all these pairings in Super Generation, I guess they thought it'd be genius to always pair us up.

 

Yeah, genius my as- "Jessica!"

Glancing to my left, Yuri was standing at the car window with a frown on her face. "Hmmm?"

"How long have you been sitting in the parking lot? Come inside!"

"Nono, I'd rather stay here." I mumbled under my breath before getting out of the conditioned car and into the hot and humid Seoul weather. "Ugh. My hair."

"You hair hasn't moved since debut, relax." She laughed and ran into the building.
That little. Ugh.

 

=

"Well, the Queen's finally here, sorry for the wait." Making a big entrance, I took off my shades and slid into the room.

"Don't worry, I was here, not to worry." Chuckling from my left, HeeChul smiled a devious smile and turned back around to LeeTeuk.

"Moron." I gritted my teeth and walked in. "Why aren't we practicing?"

DongHae yelled out, "We did! It took you that long to get here, Sica!" He grinned his fishy smile and waved at me.

 

And of course, I couldn't help wave back like an excited 5 year old girl.

Get out of my head, you fish. I hit my head once and sat down next to Tiffany and SiWon.

"Hey Oppa, Fany." They both nodded and continued their rock. paper, scissors game.

 

"Oppa! Stop it!" I glanced over and saw DongHae and Yoona alone, he tickling her sides.

Groaning, everyone sighed. "Not again." 

A little tug pulled at my chest as I watched them.

 

It wasn't anyones fault;

but mine.

 

-Flashback-

 

"Jessica, I need to talk to you."

"mmfmdkm." Responding with my face in a pillow, I waved my hand at her to go away.

"Jessica..." It was quiet.

Weird. "Mmmk, what?" Slowly sitting up, I stretched my back and faced the tall, yet petit girl.

"I have a confession..."

"Which issss?" YoonA was rarely ever this serious. It got me a bit nervous.

She exhaled quietly and looked right at me, "Sica, I really like DongHae."

 

Well. That was something.

Gears rotated in my head;

Sister friendship with YoonA vs. Finally a real relationship with DongHae.

Ugh, right. Chick rule rules all, sisters before misters.

 

"YoonA! Why are you here so early...? You should have called me!" DongHae ruffled his hair while whining.

"I'm only staying for a bit, I gotta talk to you." Letting myself in, the couch in the living room was vacant so I took a seat. "Come here."

He slowly made his way toward me, "What is this about, hun?" Finding the seat in front of me, he sat.

"It's about..." Exhaling, not knowing if this was the smartest or stupidest thing I'd ever do, "Us. I don't think it's working out." 

Literally hearing his heart crack, he turned away and sighed, "Why?"

"Hmm...?" 

"Why are you doing this? I thought it was going well... I thought this was really going to become something." His sleeve made his way to his face as he quickly wiped his cheeks.

 

'I don't. I have to do this. I love you, so much, DongHae. But, I can't. YoonA loves you too. And she's much better for you, not me. I'm really sorry, I love you so much.' My chest was hurting. I wanted to say this, but I know I couldn't. It wasn't fair to her.

 

"I'm sorry." Was all that came out of my mouth before it could crack. I got up and shut the door behind me.

What'd I just do?

 

-Flashback End-

 

 

"Oppa~" YoonA laughed again.

"Yep, that's my exit." Pulling myself up, I quickly made my way to the door and left the room.

 

What a joke, what's wrong with me?

I was the one who broke up with him, and I still have leftover feelings...


"Sica!" 

 

Not now. "Hmmm?"

DongHae reached my shoulder and turned me around, "Where you off to?"

"Oh, uhm. Food, yenno." Shrugging his hand off, I laughed softly.

"I know you better than to lie about that, what's up?" 

 

My eyes met his and I saw his eyes full of care.

Nothing but.

 

"Nothing." Faking another smile.

"Mmmm."
"How are you and YoonA? You seem really close now." 

His mood lit up instantly and his eyes were shining of love, "Amazing. I was going to ask her out after.. Unless that's not okay..."

"Nono, it's fine! I'm happy for you." I watched him pull his eyebrows together.

 

"What's really wrong?"
"Seriously, nothing." I hated when he got like this. All the memories just flashed by.

"If you say so." He wasn't one to pry, but he pulled me into a tight hug and patted me lightly. "I'll always be here for you."

 

I know, DongHae.

 

I'm sorry.