Chapter 14 : All I Want is You (TaeTeuk)

101 Days of Super Generation

 

All I Want is You

TaeTeuk

SeungHo97



 

 

                "You're welcome to leave." He practically threw the words at me. The rest of the Super Generation members were dead silent. No one dared to move an inch.

                "Don't tempt me, LeeTeuk." I  challenged, barking back at the leader.

                "Then leave!" He yelled from across theroom. I ran out, slamming the practice room's door behind me. I found the nearest place to rest and hid in the corner, bursting into tears. My hands covered my face as I sobbed into them. So, it came to this, huh? Nothing mattered to us anymore. Screw the moments, this was the present time.

 

                Looking forward into the corner, I quickly wiped my tears by the sleeve of my arm and turned around, getting ready to head back. When I was stopped.

 

                "TaeYeon-ah..." his voice came out in bare whisper. Seeing his face angered me which made tears leak out of my eye again.

                "I'll be leaving now." I muttered, attempting to pass by him. He pushed me back and trapped me by placing his hands against each wall. I faced him and frowned. "Please let me go."

                "No, not until we talk." I heard him sigh as I crossed my arms and leaned against the corner.

                "Talk about what?" i acted oblivious. He couldn't fight me if I was being stubborn. "There's nothing to talk about, LeeTeuk sunbae, so please let me through."

                "Stop being dumb, TaeYeon." He groaned in fustration. "You're like a kid, I swear."

 

                I stuck out my tongue at him and spun around, my back was facing him now. "Go away please." His arms were suddenly embracing me as his scent filled my mind.

                "Taengoo." His husky voice was next to my ear. "Listen to me." It's hard to resist such a voice that makes you forget everything else in the world. With a single syllable, LeeTeuk's low voice could send you to heaven in a millisecond.  "I'm so sorry. Sooooo sorry. But ... You know how much my heart hurts seeing you ignore me every dang second of the day?"

                "And you know how much I want to kill myself every week seeing you on We Got Married? A lot." I answered for him weakly.

                He chuckled deeply in my ear as his hands were wrapped around my waist. I felt his warm body against my back. "You know I'm just doing that for the public, right? And it's not very fair for you to be saying this. You were on it too, don't you remember?"

                "Yeah, but that was ... Different." I whined, my tough image totally blowing away. "It's not the same."

                "God, you are stubborn." His drug-like voice hit my heart again while he hugged me tighter. "I hope you know that I'm madly in love with you right now."

                "You shouldn't be. I'm just a short kid." I laughed as he lightly brushed his lips on the top of my head.

 

                "You're totally wrong, Tae..." His lips reached my neck now. I felt the warmness touch my neck then slowly move up to the side of my jaw. "Very wrong. You're not just ANY short kid." LeeTeuk suddenly grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, now eye to eye with me. His arms wrapped around my waist again, closing the gap inbetween us.

 

                I swear, his almost pure black eyes could kill anyone. I felt my heart stop for a split second as he pressed his lips against my forehead. "You're MY short dork." He smirked then tilted his head and leaned, only an inch away from my lips now.

                "And you're all I want for an eternity if that's fine by you." LeeTeuk brushed his lips against mine, teasing the hell out of me.

                "Forever will I be yours." I exhaled as his lips were just a centimeter from mine.

                "Perfect." He lightly grabbed my neck and pulled us close, our lips finally meeting after such a long time.

 

                "Ahem?" I heard a girl cough loudly from a couple meters away. We both looked away and saw Tiffany leaning against a wall, arms crossed with a bored expression on. "Now, since you guys aren't busy... We have a dance to practice, I hope you don't mind." She walked away, mumbling something in English as she left.

               

                "Shoot, busted." He grumbled in my ear. "Let's go!" He pecked me lightly on the lips again and tossed me on his back, giving me a piggy back ride.

                "You make me feel like a child again, Oppa." I groaned as he jogged back to the dance room.     

                "You look like one at least." I felt him grin even if I couldn't see his face. "But you're mine, remeber that."

                "Ah, neh~" Giggling once more, I threw my arms around his neck and hugged it tightly, giving it one last kiss before entering the over crowded dance room.

 

Image from : http://dorkyleaders.tumblr.com/