Chapter 12 : (PT. 1) 2 Years (HyoHyuk)

101 Days of Super Generation

2 Years [Part 1 of Sequel]

HyoHyuk

SeungHo97


 

 

 

He choose her over me.

 

                EunHyuk, how could you do this? I thought we were best friends? Did that not matter to you?

 

--

 

 

                "Trust me, EunHyuk. I don't think you going out with her is a good idea." I begged, practically already down on my knees.

                "Are you jealous, HyoYeon-ah?" He frowned and crossed his arms. "If you are just tell me."

                Yes, I was jealous. A bit. But I wasn't going to tell him. "No! Of course not. It's just, she's not the girl you think she is. I swear. she's just trying to pull us apart."

                He scoffed at me and began to walk away. "I'm going now, HyoYeon-shii. Join me when you've come back to reality, won't you?"

 

--            

 

                "He loves me, not you. So shut the hell up and get out of my face." She gave me the look.

                "Excuse me? I was here first. And you don't even belong here. It's called an SM Entertainment building for a reason." I may have been called Kim Choding, but I had a serious side when I needed it.

                "He invited me here. Get out of here before he comes. I don't want some short kid ruining our date, got it?" She suddenly stood up from her sitting position, making me feel even shorter then I already was.

                "Listen here, Gyuri-shii." I spat out. "I don't care if you're his girlfriend or not. I know you're not the sweet innocent girl he tells me you are. You're just some snobby girl who always gets what she wants. Now get out of this dance room. You don't belong here. You don't belong in our lives." I rambled on in anger and fustration when a loud thud was heard behind me.

                "HyoYeon... What are you even doing to her!?" EunHyuk had swung the door open. He walked in with his tan leather jacket and black tank top underneath. How dare God spend more time on him. He looks like a freaking angel.

                "What?" I glanced back at Gyuri, who now had bursted into tears. She ran into EunHyuk's arms, sobbing like a maniac. "What the heck?! You were just yelling at me and now you're acting as if I'm the enemy." I fought back as if my life depended on it.

                "Why do you have to be such a douche, HyoYeon?" The words stabbed my heart like a thousand needles being rammed against my chest. "Ever since I started dating Gyuri, you've been acting like a little kid. Grow up and stop being mean to her." He patted her back as she pretended to be depressed.

 

                That was it. It was done. EunHyuk had no trust for me anymore.

               

                "Fine." My voice came out cold and robotic. "I'll leave. Don't come crying to me when you find out stuff that isn't what you thought it would be." I cooly walked past the couple, leaving back the hurtful nightmare, hoping to escape this terrible time.

 

--

 

                "Are you sure you want to do this, HyoYeon-ah?" Lee Soo Man stood up and walked around the desk, sitting near the edge of the front.

                "Neh. I'm confident this is where I want to go." The lie was obvious to me and him.  We both knew it. But I couldn't stay. Not now.

                "Okay..." He picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Mr. Lee? You can pick up Ms. HyoYeon now. Thank you." Lee Soo Man faced me now. "We'll miss you, HyoYeon... You know that right?"

                The lump in my throat grew larger and larger. "Yes. But I think this is for the best of us. I need to pick up on my dancing. It seems that I've been growing farther and farther apart since I joined SNSD. I'll be back when I feel like I'm ready. Sorry, once again."

                "It's okay... Just don't hurt yourself, okay? Stay safe."

 

                This is what I loved about Lee Soo Man. Instead of being the mean boss or whatever, he was practically like a father to me. Even if sometimes he was angered or frustrated, he always kept his calm and sorted things out. "Neh. Thank you so much, Lee Soo Man"

                "Your rides here. I'll see you in 2 years, HyoYeon" I nodded and stood up. Before I left, I gave him a piece of paper.

                "Ah, neh. Can you give this to Lee EunHyuk please? It's just a message that I forgot to give him and, due to the time, it won't be possible to personally give it." He gave me a small smile and took it.

                "I'll keep it safe until I see him. Bye, HyoYeon." I bowed at a 90 degreed angel and left.

 

                Before I entered the black van, I turned around, looking at the SM Entertainment building for one last time in a while. I'll miss this building. Where all the memories were made. Meeting the artists and idols here was always one of my wishes. And it came true. Now, I'm letting it slip away. What was I doing?

                It was for the best.

                I think.

--

 

                "Oh, EunHyuk!" I stopped dead in my tracks and bowed when I spotted Lee Soo Man. "I have something to give you." He handed me a pink slip of paper that was neatly folded in 4 pieces. What is this?

                On the front, it said:

To: EunHyuk

From: HyoYeon

                From HyoYeon? I haven't talked to her in weeks... I continued to read rest of the note:

 

By the time you get this, I'l be already long gone. I have already made a deal with Lee Soo Man that I will be leaving SM Entertainment for a couple years, in pursue of my dream as a dancer.

You're probably wondering, 'Why is she going without telling anyone?'

I knew if I told anyone, they'd tell the whole SM Family. I believe this is the best for us.

 

EunHyuk oppa... How did you lose trust in me so fast? We were best friends for almost, what, 10 years?

Did you know Gyuri hit me many times to keep my mouth shut?

 

And I can't believe you'd throw me away just like that when you finally found a girl.

 

Anyways, I'll be back in 2 years time. Back as a professional dancer, and not some silly douche  girl.

 

                Good-bye EunHyuk oppa.

 

                Good-bye my  best friend.

 

                Good-bye my first love..

 

Authors Note:

I JUST WANTED TO SAY.

I'M SORRY FOR WRITING SUCH SAD ONES ALL THE TIME ;;

I'M NOT GOOD WITH FLUFF AND STUFF ><

SO i'M SORRY.