Chapter 19 : Backstage Hug (YoonHae)

101 Days of Super Generation

Backstage Hug

YoonHae

SeungHo97

 


 

 

“Oppa, I heard you were done your show! I’m backstage ^^”

“Really? Okay, I’m coming now. Better be ready to hug me.”

“Why are you so obsessed with hugs =.=?”

“Because it’s what couples do! Just one hug for me. Please ):?”

“Never! (:<”

 

 

                Hearing a crowd of people, I quickly shut my phone and shoved it in my pocket. LeeTeuk was first to enter and he waved at SooYoung and I. We both bowed and smiled back. Looking to my left, I spotted a crowd of security coming through. Probably just to protect Super Junior … I was use to seeing these.

                “Yah! Where’s my hug?” DongHae was in front of me, in full pout mode. His arms were tightly crossed against his chest. I laughed at his expression.

                “I told you that you wouldn’t get one, silly.” I poked cheeks as he continued to pout. He groaned as I pecked him lightly on the cheek.

 

                “C’mon, Yoona! You never hug me.” He whined loudly, ignoring my way to distract him.

                ‘Shh! People will hear!” My face turned red as I saw couple people staring at us.

                “Then hug me.” He winked and was about to scream loudly before I covered his mouth.

                “Fine! Fine… “ I backed away and he grinned widely. I waved him to me, “Just get it over with, DongHae.”

 

                His arms were embracing me now. DongHae’s body was squeezing me into a tight hug. “It’s like you were made for me.” He chuckled deeply in my ear. “You fit perfectly in my arms.” DongHae smiled as I wrapped my arms around him too.

                “You’re so corny.” I rolled my eyes. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t enjoying it. “I love you, Oppa.” I said while kissing his neck. “Oh crap, camera.” My eyes widened as I pushed him lightly away.

 

                “That ended too soon, Yoona~” He cried out but I shushed him. When the camera was finally in a different room, he opened his arms up for another hug.. “C’mon.” I grabbed his hands and placed them back to his sides. "You ." He pretended to be ignoring me.

                "When'd you get so crazy about hugs?" Rolling my eyes, I grabbed on the collar of his shirt and pulled him in, making his lips hit spot on with mine. His eyes widened but slowly fluttered to a close.

 

                  When I released him, his face showed one obvious emotion: Shock. Giggling, I winked at him and waved good-bye.

 

                “See you later, oppa.”