Chapter 34 : Chocolate Love (Valentines Special)

101 Days of Super Generation

PLEASE READDDDDDD AN:

OMG.

THAT'S RIGHT.

WE'RE ALIVE. LOLOLOL

-...irrelevant gif but DANCE PARTYYY-

This has been THE BUSIEST PAST TWO WEEKS LKDSJGLISDNGLISDGN STAB ME NOW.

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE STORIES, THEY'LL BE UPDATED OFTEN THIS VALENTINES WEEK! :D

Hot Chocolate

HerroAwkwardTurtle

HyoHyuk

--

 

        “Aishh, I can’t believe we’re lost again…” Eunhyuk mumbled with a grin, staring at his map and turning it around in his mitten clad hands, every which way. “Ai-goooo, Hyo-ssi. What now?”

“You said you knew exactly where we were this time!” I laughed, staring ahead at the beautiful snow capped mountains that stood before us through the window. “You were all, ‘A real man can find his way through the wilderness with no assistance of a map!’ and now look where we are!”

He turned to face me, a goofy grin spread across his face. We sat in the closed, seat-less back of our van, sitting like campers as the cold wind whistled over head and around us. Fortunately we had a lot of gas in the tank and the battery was newly charged, and we had bagfuls of Canadian food and drinks, so I wasn’t worried at all for our safety.

“Even on our first Valentines Day trip together, you manage to get lost~” I teased Eunhyuk, as he began to blush.

Yeah, to be more exact, Eunhyuk and I sat near the base of a camping ground by Jasper, Canada. Next to us were the Rocky Mountains. The mountains were stretching beautifully over undisturbed blankets of pure white, making the scenery endless and indescribable.

I’ll take you to the most beautiful, perfect place on this Earth.” He had promised.

And I found it to truly be as he had claimed… except for the fact we were helplessly lost.

Eunhyuk finally caved in and called roadside assistance, so we could be lead back to the camping grounds.

“Sometimes real men have to ask for help,” I joked.

He puffed up his chest in an attempt to look like a more masculine, dependant boyfriend.

“I could always go hunting with my sharpened ice skate blades,” Eunhyuk joked, as we put our hands over the heating vent on the side of the car floor like campers.

“Such a manly man,” I complimented slyly, and we laughed.

I wordlessly leaned into his shoulder and we sat there in the small back of our van. Despite the luggage, the fact we were stranded in the middle of a snow storm and the strange situation we were in, I was too happy I was with my favorite person.

“…are you cold?” Eunhyuk finally asked, breaking the silence.

“Somewhat,” I said honestly, pulling my fluffy hood over my ears.

He dug around behind himself and pulled out a tall, durable travel mug and two small travel cups.

“Hmm? What is that?” I asked.

“Special hot chocolate from the town before,” Eunhyuk said, smiling as he began to pour the surprisingly thick drink into my cup.

I brought the cup up to my lips and took a sip.

“Whoa, it’s so warm,” I said in amazement, drinking more. “It warms my entire body!”

“It’s made with Canadian magic,” Eunhyuk joked, taking a sip of his own drink.

We sat there, sipping our chocolate in silence. I closed my eyes in pleasure, as the warmth of the hot chocolate filled my body. The cold wind rushed around erratically outside but within that van, I felt peace and happiness.

I finally drained my cup and set it down, smiling with my eyes closed.

“…AISHHHH. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A ERT,” Eunhyuk suddenly burst.

“WHAT?!” I asked loudly in return, beginning to laugh.

“Well… I brought you to a vacation in hopes to impress you, but then got us lost, and now I look like an idiot, but you’re still here with me and happy. And all I really want is to hold your hand, to have a little skin-ship. I thought the cold would force us to sit close together and everything because I really like being near you and I want to hold your hand. And that’s not really erted but I kinda feel-“

I wordlessly scooted on over next to Eunhyuk and cuddled into his neck.

“You know, you’ll make me much warmer than any hot chocolate can. You make me warm all over, especially my heart.”

Eunhyuk’s sculpted, porcelain cheeks went beet red and I giggled.

“You’re too cute,” He complained, jokingly holding his nose. “I might start bleeding you know.”

But he pressed a soft kiss upon my forehead.

“I love you; Kim Choding.” Eunhyuk reminded me, his soft breath tickling my ear.

“I love you too; Lee Anchovy.” I said, kissing his crimson cheek.

"Happy Valentines Day."

And… we just sat there, leaning against the side of the van, next to each other, hands holding and fingers entwined.

I didn’t know it was possible to feel so warm until then. 

 


 

 

-PREVIEW-

 

Be Mine

SeungHo97    

TaeTeuk

 

 

            “Chocolates?” HeeChul’s voice rung in my head as I slammed down on the breaks and leaned my motorcycle against its stand. “Who’s the special girl?” He grinned mischievously and backed up as I pulled my helmet off. The girls behind me swooned as I flipped my bangs to the side and smirked.

            “Not sure yet.” I whispered then raised my voice, “Maybe one of these girls here will be my special lady.” The girls all started chattering loudly as I chuckled and got up from the still motorcycle. "See you later girls." I winked and passed them, hearing them giggle again at my actions.

 

          "Chicks." I thought while laughing to myself. "They'll do anything to be with me." Smirking, I quickly pulled my locker open and dropped my bag in. 

          "GET TO CLASS!" The teacher walked out to the halls as students rushed past, hurrying to their class. Mrs. Lee smiled softly at me and leaned against the lockers. "Hey, LeeTeuk."

         "Mrs. Lee." Quickly nodding to her and closing my locker. I moved around her and bowed once. "I'll be leaving now."

 

       There is definitely nothing more creepy than a teacher hitting on you.