Chapter 39 : Good Night Kiss (SeoKyu)

101 Days of Super Generation

Good Night Kiss

SeoKyu

HerroAwkwardTurtle

--------------------

"Well, we're here, Seo-ssi..." Kyuhyun whispered into my neck, as we stopped at my doorstep. 

I felt his hand tighten around mine, and the familiar warm feeling of affection spread through my fingertips as he leaned onto my shoulder.

It was such a cold winter night, as snow fell like ivory crystals around us. Behind us 5 inch deep treads lead up to where we stood, our clothing covered in mounds of abalaster, and our skin moist and gleaming with the dampness in the air. There was a strange magic to the weather around us, that intensified the feelings that were already so strong.

"It's really cold, isn't it..." I whispered, watching my breath fog up in front of me.

"I disagree," He responded, leaning in closer to me as we stood in front of my doorstep, wanting to freeze time. "I don't think it is."

With a swift motion he wrapped his arms around my waist and I giggled, feeling his nose rub up against my neck. His breath was so warm, so incredibly warm that it warmed not only my neck but my entire body from my head to my toes. I planted a small kiss upon his collarbone as he continued to squeeze me tighter.

"Maybe I should go," I teased, moving my body as if I would pull away.

Kyuhyun's grasp around me only got tighter, and soon, I found myself holding him back, as we stood in the winter snow.

The snow piled upon his silky chestnut hair, and even rested upon his delicate eyelashes. His eyebrows were furrowed as if he were in a deep trance, as if he was frozen in a sweet, nostalgic moment that even my voice could not recall him from.

I wordlessly planted another sweet kiss upon his collarbone, and as a bonus, one on his cheek, next to his cracked lips.

"I should go now," I teased once again, and finally, he pulled away.

"You know what I'm going to ask you for," Kyuhyun grinned, placing his warm hand on my cheek. There was no need for explanation, it was just a simple fact that I would owe him one, after every date.

"A good night kiss you ask for, one you shall get," I responded with a smile, as he gently cradled my face and leaned in closer to me.

Like two pieces of a puzzle meant to fit together, like lemonade and ice. Like a warm drink after shovelling snow, like a pair of matching socks... our lips fit together, exactly like that. As if they were made for each other.

Softer than goose feather, lighter than a penny... yet deeper than the deepest abyss, more passionate and feverish than any feeling one could achieve from making love...

Our lips felt right together, exactly like that.

One kiss became two. Two became three. Three became ten. Ten became thirty. Thirty became infinite.

His feverish breathing against my cold skin melted the ice that formed upon my face, and his cracked and chapped lips were suddenly moist and whole once again.

Finally I ran out of breath, and we wordlessly pulled away. Kyuhyun panted as if he had never taken a breath before, and I broke into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

There was a small second of silence, as we stared longingly into each other's eyes.

"You kiss nicely," He whispered, as if to break the ice.

More silence.


"Maybe one more good night kiss would be about right," I responded, biting my lip.

After a second of consideration, Kyuhyun cradled my face and laughed.

"And to that, I agree."

 

--

 

qq sorry it and its so short but I hope you enjoy~