Chapter 11 : 9 Weeks (HaeSica)

101 Days of Super Generation

9 Weeks

HaeSica

SeungHo97

 

               



 

 

               "The winner is for this weeks Music Bank is  ... "

 

                My heart raced as the MC`s were about to announce the winners for this week. If SNSD had won, this would be our 9th week of consecutive wins. Meaning, we would be holding the record for having to be 1st place for the longest.

                9 is a lucky number, I was sure. 9 members winning 9 awards for 9 weeks has got to be something that came  from the heavens. Enough of that, and the winner is ...

 

                "So Nyuh Shi Dae! Congratulations, girls!"

 

                Conffetti shot everywhere in the sky. From the left, the right, and I swear some even came from below. Loud cheers were heard from all the SONEs in the audience. I felt my heart pounding out of my chest. 9 weeks.

 

                "Thank you to our manager oppas, PD oppa and unnies, SM family, and Lee Soo Man. We also thank you our parents for giving us support. Lastly, I thank you to all my SONEs!" The fans roared with yells and shouts. My eardrums almost exploded. As TaeYeon finished the last of her speech, I glanced around. The Super Junior oppas were on the very left. My head must have looked like those `hit-a-mole` things. It was swerving everywhere, looking for that one guy to catch my gaze. I found him.

                "Congrats."` I saw him mouth to me. My eyes lit up in joy as I waved energetically back.

                "C`mon,  Sica!" HyoYeon called out to me. I looked back at SNSD. They had made a huge circle, joining hands while leaving one open gap for me to join in. Our huddle had soon departed as our encore began.

                "Uh-huh. Listen boy, my first love story." And the crowd went wild once again. The stage was suddenly more full as people ran around, congratulating each other for their performance. This was my chance. Looking around again (being short was clearly the disadvantage at the moment), I pushed my way through what felt like thousands of people, looking for that one guy who had captured my icy heart.

                "DongHae!" I yelled out, finally spotting him. Tapping his shoulder, he spun around. I wasn`t prepared to be face-to-face with him. His milky white skin and his dark brown bangs that seemed to fit perfectly for his face structure. The light brown, almost hazel, eyes that I loved looked down on me and he showed me his perfect crooked smile.

 

                "Ice Princess!" DongHae grinned at me when I frowned at the nickname everyone had called me.

                "Yah! Don`t call me that!`Anyways," I tried to compose myself in front of him. I always looked like a complete pabo every time I was close to him. "We won, oppa! We did it!"

                "Congrats." He pulled me into a tight hug. I felt myself melt against his touch. His skin burned against mine as I was toughing his chest. It was suddenly over as he lightly pushed away. "I knew you guys would win. It`s because I`m here of course."

                I slapped him lightly on the arm. "Yah... Stop being so conceited, will you?"

                "I don't know what you're talking abot," Donghae jokingly answered. "I gotta run. Have fun with your encore stage."

                My face fell and my heart tore when I heard he wasn't staying, "You're going somewhere?"

                "Yeah, I'm sorry. We have another schedule." He paused then gave me a sly smile. "i'll see you tonight, right?"

                "Aish," I frowned. "You ert."

                "You know what I mean. Movies at 7." He elbowed me a couple times."... So is that a yes?"

                "Neh, neh..." Exhaling, I walked past him. "I'll see you later then, oppa."

 

                When I was many meters apart from where I left, I glanced back to see DongHae waving at me. "Annyong." I mouthed to him. Instead of waving back like a normal person, he gave me a large heart with his arms and yelled loudly so I could even hear.

 

                "Saranghae, my ice princess!"