Chapter 49

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin curled in on himself and buried his face into his knees, he didn’t know what to do anymore. He was scared of Myung now, his father would hurt him to get what he wanted, and Jimin could only be strong for so long before whatever torture methods his father would use would make him break and give in. He knew he was strong-willed but like any normal person, he didn’t want to get hurt.

As Jimin tried to come up with a solution to his dilemma he heard distant shouting. He looked up wondering what was happening. He wiped his eyes, and slowly stood up going towards the door. He pressed his ear to the door and listened closely. It didn't help too much but now Jimin could tell there was a lot of shouting. And it seemed the whole crew was above deck running about.

Jimin wondered just what was going on. He looked around the room and tried to figure out if he could use anything to pick the door lock. Maybe he could slip out and hide somewhere while everyone was preoccupied...and maybe he could stay hidden till they reached land. Sighing, he shook his head, that wasn't possible. If more like when he was found he'd be punished and Jimin didn't want that. But then again...when Myung came back he'd probably still hurt Jimin anyway.  

“I should look for something to defend myself with..” Jimin mumbled to himself realizing that was probably the best course of action. He looked around the room for a suitable weapon. He didn’t see anything very useful from just glancing around, so he began walking around the room and moving things around to see if he could find anything.

As he did he suddenly heard the sound of gunshots. Startled Jimin listened carefully as he heard even more gunshots. Now he was really scared, whatever was going on up there couldn’t be any good. Who was even attacking this ship? Jimin prayed that it wasn’t a rival gang or something. Then he thought about the possibility that it was maybe Jungkook, maybe the younger had found him already. But that thought frightened him even more as he didn’t want Jungkook to be here while people were firing guns at each other. He hoped there would never be a time where Jungkook would be in that type of danger.

Taking a deep breath to steady himself and his raging thoughts, Jimin ignored the noise and continued to search around the room. He finally stumbled across a crowbar underneath the bed. Taking it into his hands he sat down in the middle of the room figuring it would be best to allow himself space to move around if he was going to have to fight his father or anyone else for that matter. It wasn't like there was anywhere to hide, or he'd have done that instead. After a few minutes Jimin heard pounding on the door and then a voice rang out calling his name. “Park Jimin, are you in there?!” Jimin didn’t recognize the voice but he replied anyway, saying yes. The voice spoke again this time trying to unlock the door.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get you out!” The voice said. Jimin was tempted to ask who the person was, and who was ‘we’? Did these people perhaps work for Jungkook? That seemed to be the most probable explanation, but if they did, wouldn’t they have mentioned Jungkook already? The door burst open, and Jimin could see that a tall man with spiky black hair and a military outfit had kicked it down as the door was now broken and hanging from its hinges slightly. The man walked into the room and Jimin stood up quickly, looking at the man cautiously.

“Hey, you ok?” The man asked and Jimin gave a small nod.

“Who are you?” Jimin asked.

“Uh yes, I’m with the Marine Corps, I’m still new so I forget certain protocol like informing civilians of such things,” The man said giving a small laugh. Jimin just stared unsure what to say. The gunfire and yelling outside the door still had him quite nervous. The man seemed to notice this as he gave Jimin a small smile and reassured him.

“Hey, it’s alright. I’m not sure exactly why you’re here or the situation, but we’re going to get you out and back to your family. Don’t worry.” The man said addressing Jimin as if he were a small child, though the man was probably only a couple years older than Jimin. Oddly enough Jimin didn’t mind the way he spoke, it actually did help him feel calmer and safer.

“Alright let’s go, keep that crowbar with you just in case.” The man said as he went back to the door and peeked out into the corridors. Apparently, he saw his comrade as he called out to someone and informed them that he’d found Jimin in a different language. Jimin went closer to the door and saw a woman with short blond hair outside who also wore the same uniform. She nodded to Jimin and then motioned for them both to follow her up the stairs. Jimin stayed close to the man as he followed them and got closer to where all the fighting was apparently taking place.

They made it up onto the deck, and Jimin saw a bunch of military pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter