Chapter 25

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin didn’t realize he fell asleep until he woke up later that day. When he woke up he found that his head didn’t hurt anymore, which he was grateful for. He began to stretch and look around him, it was then he realized Jungkook was lying next to him fast asleep. His face looked worried even while he slept. Jimin could only guess he might be part of the reason for that. With a small smile, Jimin carded his hand through the younger’s hair. Jimin knew that Jungkook felt bad for yelling at him and making accusations, the younger always did. Jungkook was the type to let his emotions control him when it came to those he loved, and this is why Jimin knew that Jungkook sincerely thought he loved him, but he still wanted Jungkook to learn to control his emotions and stop assuming him of things.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep as he felt Jimin’s hand run through his hair. He leaned into Jimin’s touch unconsciously, which made Jimin chuckle a little. Hearing the small laughter from the elder, Jungkook woke up. He peered at Jimin’s smiling face and shot up engulfing him into a sudden hug.

“I’m so sorry Jimin. I shouldn’t have accused you like that. I shouldn’t have grabbed you like that either….I’m so sorry….are you feeling better now? Are you ok?” Jungkook whispered into Jimin’s ear holding him tightly as was his habit.

“I’m fine Kookie. I feel much better now. But yea you shouldn’t have just accused me like that, haven’t I told you before that I hate that?” Jimin whispered back, and he felt the younger nod against his shoulder.

“Sorry...I just get really nervous when I see others so close to you...I feel like they’ll take you away from me...Minnie, you’re just so beautiful and kind, elegant and thoughtful, and just so perfect in every way. You’ve got this charm to you that attracts people even though you prefer to be alone….even as kids you had that charm and were so perfect. I loved you since then honestly, I just never realized it until I grew older...I wanted to see you again but your aunt told me to stay away from you, she didn’t want you to remember...and I understood, so I stayed away...but then mom got the way she is and I didn’t have many options left….so I went to get your help. I promised myself I’d keep it professional between us...but I couldn’t help myself when I saw you. I realized it would be impossible for me to keep it strictly professional. And so I did what I do best with you, challenge you to a game to get you to notice me and keep you close… after that, things got messier as I tried to keep myself from revealing our past together and still trying to flirt with you as if I didn’t already know you, but I guess it never actually worked. I was kind of relieved when your aunt finally told you everything...and now that you actually agreed to go on dates with me, I feel so happy, but so insecure at the same time. Because really Minnie, you’re too perfect, anyone would want you, and so I always worry that someone will take you away from me. I just feel so insecure about it all especially when someone else gets close to you in any way.” Jungkook confessed pulling away from the hug to look down and play with his hands.

Jimin stared at Jungkook analyzing what he was saying and finally beginning to understand just what was going on in the younger’s head. Jimin began to feel a bit selfish for only thinking about his own worries about dating Jungkook and not seeing how Jungkook felt about their current relationship status. It was clear to him now how Jungkook viewed things, Jungkook thought Jimin didn’t actually like him since Jimin was unwilling to actually date him. He thought that he was lacking something and that’s why Jimin was hesitant about the whole thing. Jimin realized their past two dates might have been seen as Jimin just going along with things than Jimin actually wanting to date him.

“Kookie..” Jimin called out softly to grab the younger’s attention, “look at me please?”. Jungkook hesitantly brought his gaze back up and looked at Jimin. Jimin could see how uneasy Jungkook felt, and he couldn’t help but reach out and grab Jungkook’s hands into his own. Jungkook looked down at their intertwined hands in confusion before looking back up to Jimin.

“I’m sorry Kookie. I didn’t realize how you felt about all this. I shouldn’t have said that I’d only go on dates with you...” Jimin started but before he could continue Jungkook spoke up.

“No! I didn’t mean it like that! Please don’t say you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter