Chapter 52

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go on a date,” Jungkook said after breakfast the next morning. Jimin turned to face him with one eyebrow raised.

“So soon? We’ve both been through a lot this whole week…” Jimin responded unsure if it was a good idea.

“We have, but that’s why we need to relax. The short time we were in Dublin wasn’t enough.” Jungkook stated as they continued to walk upstairs towards their rooms.

“But what about your parents? Your dad is still here, don’t you want to spend time with them? It would be good for all of you.”

“Mom and Dad are going on their own date to make up for all the time they’ve been apart.”

“Oh, I see. But are you sure you have the time? Weren’t you supposed to go to work today?”

“Do you not want to go on a date?” Jungkook asked pouting as they came to a stop at Jimin’s door.

“That’s not it...I’m just scared to go out,” Jimin said honestly as he looked down. He heard Jungkook let out a small sigh before he felt the younger wrap his arms around him. Jungkook pulled him close to his chest and rested his head against Jimin’s shoulder.

“Don’t be scared, I’ll be with you. And I’d never let anything happen to you.” Jungkook promised.

“That doesn’t reassure me...Myung could hurt you to get to me.” Jimin responded wrapping his own arms around Jungkook.

“Then I promise to keep the both of us safe. Will that reassure you?” Jungkook asked a hint of a smile in his voice. Jimin nodded into the other’s chest.

“So will you go on a date with me?” Jungkook asked again.

“Where do you want to go?” Jimin questioned as he pulled away slightly to look up at Jungkook.

“Hmm...somewhere close by. I think you’ll like what I have in mind.” Jungkook answered with a smile and then let go of Jimin. “Get ready, we’ll leave in ten minutes ok? And wear something casual.” Jungkook instructed and Jimin nodded as he entered his room.

After the two of them were ready, Jungkook had his driver drive them to where it was that Jungkook wanted to take them. Jimin looked out the window trying to guess where they were going, but he was unfamiliar with the area they were currently in. When the car finally came to a halt in front a large building with tinted windows, Jimin gave Jungkook a curious gaze as the door opened to let them out. Jungkook just smiled and then pointed towards a sign above the door and then Jimin finally realized where they were.

“A dance studio?” Jimin questioned with a smile.

“Yep, you mentioned you used to dance and I kind of wanted to see you dance,” Jungkook responded with a big smile as they headed inside. The place wasn’t very busy so they were able to get a large private room that was filled with floor to ceiling mirrors. Jimin was looking around when he heard Jungkook speak.

“Here, let’s go change first,” Jungkook said from behind Jimin. Jimin turned around to see Jungkook holding out a plastic bag. He took the bag and looked inside to find clothing that was more appropriate to dance in.

“When did you get these?” Jimin asked.

“I called ahead of time and had reception set aside clothing in our sizes for us from their store. Don’t worry about returning it though, it’s paid for so it's yours.” Jungkook replied. Jimin nodded and then went to the restroom to change while Jungkook decided to just change in the room since the door was locked anyway so no one would walk in on them.

The two of them danced for a long time. They had little competitions and spent half as much time chasing each other around the room as they did dancing. But all in all, it was really fun and Jimin enjoyed himself. It was nearing lunch time and they decided to have one last dance-off before heading out to shower.

“Let’s freestyle this time,” Jungkook suggested and Jimin nodded.

“Sure, pick a song for me, I’ll go first,” Jimin responded.

“Ok,” Jungkook said and then scrolled through the list of songs on his phone. He picked one and after a few seconds, the music began to flow through the speakers. Jimin listened for a bit and smiled at the slow song Jungkook had picked.

“Really?” He asked the other who just smiled and nodded. Jimin giggled as he got ready to dance. The song Jungkook had chosen was perfect for Jimin to do a contemporary dance to and so he did. He began to glide across the floor in sync with the beats. He twisted and turned, his body having a mind of its own as it flowed from one movement to another. He was light on his feet and even closed his eyes on a few of the spins.

Every muscle a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter