Chapter 51

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm glad you made your decision so quickly.” General Hynsilk said as he looked at Jimin. Jimin merely nodded in response also looking back at the general.

“So do you have any plans you’re working on right now?” Jungkook asked from beside Jimin. Jungkook had his hand intertwined with Jimin’s and was resting them on his thigh, occasionally squeezing it.

“Nothing that is plausible.” The general answered with a sigh. “We’ve come up with a few ideas but all of them have flaws and risk being too great to actually use, but since you’ve decided to help us, I think we can come up with better ideas now.”

“Whatever you do, I want your word that you’ll consider Jimin’s safety first and foremost,” Eunji said in a stern voice from Jimin’s left side.

“Of course ma’am. We will always put his safety above catching Myung.” General Hynsilk said, his face showing nothing but sincerity.

“Good...I’m assuming you’ll run all your plans by us?” Jungkook asked.

“Actually, since you are returning to Korea today, I thought it would be better to let the forces there handle this. I’ve assigned the job to a colleague of mine who is very capable. His name is Woobin. He’s a general there, and while I’ll be approving any plans he makes, he will be in charge of this for the most part. He’ll have his men come up with a plan and relay it to you. Should you agree with it, it will be sent to me for final approval.” General Hynsilk explained.

“Oh, when will we be meeting him?” Jimin asked.

“Here,” General Hynsilk handed Jimin a piece of paper which had information and a picture of General Woobin. “I have already informed him about everything, and he is expecting a call from you soon. So when you have the time call him within this week and set up a meeting. He should already have come up with some plans by the time you call him, so he’ll want to discuss them.” General Hynsilk went on.

“Alright. Thank you very much for everything.” Jimin said folding the paper small enough to place inside his pocket.

“You’re welcome.” The General replied.

The four of them exchanged a few more words before the General had to leave and attend to something else. After leaving, Eunji went back to the hotel, while Jungkook and Jimin decided to spend the couple of hours they had left before they needed to head to the airport, sightseeing. It was a date of sorts as they spent the whole time walking around the city, eating street food, and even buying a few souvenirs.

They arrived back at the hotel fifteen minutes before they planned to leave to the airport and got ready. Since they hadn’t brought much stuff, to begin with, there wasn’t much packing to do. As such ten minutes later the four of them checked out of the hotel and took a taxi to the airport, and an hour later were on the plane heading back home. Jimin was sitting next to Jungkook and had managed to charm Jungkook into letting him have the window seat. While the plane was in the air, Jimin looked out at the many clouds they passed by. Jungkook was asleep next to him. His mom and uncle were in the seats in front of him, and from what he could see, his uncle was also sleeping while his mom was listening to music with her eyes closed not quite asleep yet. After an hour of flying, Jimin too fell asleep.

“Jimin, wake up honey” Jimin heard his mom’s voice call out to him as someone shook him softly. Jimin stirred and slowly opened his eyes looking around him.

“Have we landed?” Jimin asked yawning. Jungkook nodded while his mom said yes.

The four of them made their way out of the plane and into the airport. None of them had any checked luggage so they headed straight out the doors and Jungkook informed them that he’d already called his driver to pick them up. It took them a few minutes to find the limo but they eventually did. Jungkook had his driver drop Jimin’s mom and uncle off first.

“Remember to call me when you get home ok?” Eunji asked as she got out of the limo. Jimin nodded giving her another hug before she left.

“Do you think Myung is already back here too?” Jungkook asked as the driver began driving them back to his mansion.

“I don’t know...maybe...but I kind of doubt it since it takes longer to get here by sea then it does a plane,” Jimin replied.

“True...so assuming he is coming by sea, it should take him another day at least,” Jungkook mumbled mostly to himself. Jimin nodded in agreement as he scooted closer to the younger and laid his head on Jungkook’s shoulder. Jungkook smiled softly at the action and placed his arm around Jimin’s waist bringing him even closer and kissing the top of his head, before looking out the car window.

They arrived at the mansion thirty minutes later, and as soon as they walked in through the front door, Taehyung came running towards them and tackled the two of them in a hug. Jin following close behind but refraining from tackling them as Taehyung had.

“Oh my god! I’m so glad you guys are ok! I can’t believe you had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter