Chapter 43

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up beside Jungkook the next morning. He stirred awake and found that he was cuddled up to the younger’s side. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Jimin’s lower back holding him securely to his chest while his own head lay upon the elder’s orange hair. Jimin smiled and pulled himself closer to Jungkook, enjoying the warmth and comfort. Jimin stayed there for a few minutes while his thoughts wandered. Today his mom was supposed to arrive and finally explain things to him. It would be their first time talking as mother and son and he was worried about it. As he thought about these things he drew lazy patterns into Jungkook’s side.

A few minutes later Jimin felt the need to use the restroom and so he carefully tried to pry himself away from Jungkook. He had just managed to pry Jungkook’s hands off him and was about to scoot away when the arms reattached themselves to him and he heard the younger let out a low whine.

“Don’t go yet.” Jungkook pouted blinking at Jimin and pulling him back into his embrace and kissing his forehead.

“But I need to use the restroom Kookie...and I want to take a shower,” Jimin said while smiling at the younger and gently removing himself once more.

“Can I join you in the shower then?” Jungkook asked with a not so innocent smile and Jimin laughed.

“Not if you’re planning to have shower ...but if you’re offering to wash my hair for me I wouldn’t mind you joining me,” Jimin replied as he disappeared into the restroom.

“Ok, no shower and I’ll wash your hair for you. I’ll even wash your whole body for you if you wanted.” Jungkook called and Jimin laughed knowing full well the younger meant it in a ual way. Once Jimin finished using the bathroom he unlocked the door and opened it a crack to peek out.

“Well you’re free to join me but I don’t really want to wear my clothes from yesterday, so could I borrow some of yours instead? I don’t feel like walking back to my room, someone might see me.” Jimin explained and Jungkook nodded.

“Sure, let’s take a bath together. Go fill the tub, I’ll just grab us a change of clothes.” Jungkook said getting out of bed to grab some clothes. Jimin did as he was told and began to fill the tub with warm water. Jimin realized the bath in Jungkook’s room was much bigger than the one in his which was admittedly rather large as well. Jungkook’s bathtub could probably easily hold three or four people, so there was plenty of space for just the two of them.

Jungkook came into the bathroom with two sets of clothing and set them on the counter before heading to the bathroom closet and pulling out a new toothbrush and handing it to Jimin who had sort of been staring at the younger.

“Like what you see?” Jungkook teased and Jimin’s cheeks reddened a little as he took the toothbrush.

“Well yeah, there’s a lot to admire after all,” Jimin answered moving to grab the toothpaste. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin’s response and then two brushed their teeth while waiting for the tub to fill up. Once they were done brushing, Jungkook pulled out a bath bomb and placed it into the tub. Then the two hopped in to enjoy their warm bath. Jungkook washed Jimin’s hair and back and Jimin did the same for him. They splashed each other from time to time and overall it was nice. Jimin felt refreshed when he dried himself and wiggled himself into Jungkook’s clothing which ended up being big on him.

“Hmm, maybe I should go back to my room and change after all,” Jimin commented as he pulled on the shirt and found that it hung off his shoulder.

“Na, you look cute like this,” Jungkook replied smiling at Jimin as he wrapped his arms around the elder and sought out his lips.

“You’re just saying that because you like the fact I’m wearing your clothes,” Jimin said after a series of small kisses.

“You’re not wrong,” Jungkook admitted with a grin. “But really you do look adorable.”

“Yea yea, sure I do, but people will be able to see all the hickeys if I wear this, so I’m gonna change,” Jimin stated as he headed for the door.

“No, wait. That shirt is rather oversized even on me, let me get you one that should fit better. I think I might have a slightly smaller one that would hide the hickeys.” Jungkook said going back to his closet and rummaging around. He came back with a white t-shirt and handed it to Jimin. Jimin looked at it dubiously and then slipped it on. It was still rather large on him but at least it didn’t hang off his shoulder and it did hide the hickeys.

“Ok this works, now let’s go eat, I’m hungry,” Jimin said heading for the door again and he heard Jungkook chuckle from behind him.

The two went down to the kitchen and greeted Jin and Taehyung who were already there. Taehyung grinned at the couple with playful eyes and Jin gave them a knowing smile.

“Why are you looking at us like that Tae?” Jimin asked feeling slightly awkward as he sat down to eat.

“Oh you know...heard some things last night” Taehyung began and giggled a little before continuing, “..you look really cute in your boyfriend’s clothing by the way. Might I ask what happened to yours?”

“Shush Tae, leave the two lovebirds alone. I’m sure from how vocal they were being it was a wild night probably resulting in the tearing of a few clothes.” Jin chastised but his tone was playful and he shot the couple a teasing grin.

“...” Jimin was speechless and he stared at the two with wide eyes, were they being that loud last night? How many people heard?

“Wait...how did you two even hear us?The walls in this house aren’t exactly thin.” Jungkook said looking slightly embarrassed as his cheeks reddened slightly.

“We wouldn’t have even known if it wasn’t for your mom Kook,” Taehyung said laughing.

“My mom?” Jungkook asked confused.

“Yea, I was cleaning up her room when she left to go talk to your or something and she came rushing back a moment later blushing slightly with a sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter