Chapter 28

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin...Jiminie...Minnie?” Jimin heard someone whispering into his ear. He began to shift and drowsily hummed in response to his name, before scooting closer to the warmth he felt below him.

“Minnie...can you please move...you’re kind of squishing me.” Jimin heard Jungkook say, but he was still groggy and couldn’t comprehend at first.

“Minnie please..” Jungkook whined pushing lightly at Jimin who was practically sprawled on top of him. Jimin stirred and opened his eyes to find his cheek was pressed to Jungkook’s chest as he clutched at Jungkook’s shirt with his hands. Jimin blinked and then lifted his head and looked up to find his face really close to Jungkook’s. He blushed and finally realized he had shifted unconsciously to lie on top of Jungkook while he slept. He got off quickly, apologizing and moved to get off the bed but Jungkook grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

“No, don’t go!” Jungkook pleaded bringing Jimin closer and back hugging him.

“You were just lying on top of me for so long my body was getting a little numb.” Jungkook continued.

“Sorry,” Jimin replied embarrassed.

“Don’t be. I enjoyed it. If my body hadn’t been going numb I wouldn’t have said anything.” Jungkook said. Jimin let the words sink in before replying.

“Exactly how long have you been up and creepily staring at me while I slept?” Jimin asked in mock offense.

“Not that long.,” Jungkook whispered and Jimin immediately caught on to the lie.

“Seriously Kookie? How long?” Jimin asked shifting around so he was face to face with Jungkook who was sprouting a small pout.

“..maybe ten minutes,” Jungkook said and Jimin lifted an eyebrow knowing he was lying still.

“Ok fine, thirty minutes.” Jungkook finally admitted.

“Thirty min- how did you not get bored?!” Jimin asked in disbelief.

“You’re cute when you sleep. You make these cute expressions while you’re dreaming and even mumble sometimes.” Jungkook replied.

“You are...so weird,” Jimin said his cheeks heating up once again.

“Hmm, I’m sure that’s not what you really think Minnie,” Jungkook responded and placed a kiss on his forehead. Jimin was about to reply when there was a knock at the door and then it swung open and Jungkook’s grandma came in.

“Rise and shine youngins!” She exclaimed as she walked up to the bed and peered at them with bright eyes.

“Aww you two are so cute cuddling like that, but enough of that! Time to get up! Jungkook, be a dear and go with your grandfather to get milk from the cows. Jimin would you like to help me with breakfast?” she asked as she opened the curtains of a nearby window.

“Sure granny” Jimin replied as he pulled away from Jungkook who let out a little whine from the loss of contact, but then was pacified when Jimin gave him a kiss on the cheek to make up for it. The two males got up and stretched before heading towards the bathroom to brush their teeth. After that, Jungkook left to help his grandfather and Jimin followed Jungkook’s grandmother to the kitchen to help with breakfast. Jungkook’s grandmother had decided to make omelets for breakfast along with cinnamon rolls. Jimin helped her and learned a few recipe secrets from her. When Jungkook came back with the milk he also helped out. They ate breakfast and then Jungkook and Jimin got ready to leave, changing back into the clothes they had on the day before.

“It was nice meeting you Jimin, I hope you come over again soon. You don’t even need to bring Jungkookie, just come on your own. You’re much more entertaining than he is.” Jungkook’s grandmother said with a small laugh.

“Grandma! I resent that.” Jungkook said in mock outrage.

“Oh you know it’s true.” Jungkook’s grandfather said laughing. Jungkook pouted and protested but he wasn’t upset, he didn’t mind the teasing his grandparents were doing.

“Well, we should really get going, thanks for letting us stay. And you should visit us to grandma” Jungkook said as he opened the door and held out his hand for Jimin.

“I will Jungkookie.” she replied.

“Thanks. I really enjoyed it here.” Jimin said as he went to Jungkook.

“I meant what I said before Jimin. Come back whenever you want.” Jungkook’s grandmother said and Jungkook’s grandfather nodded in agreement.

“I will,” Jimin responded with a smile, then he and Jungkook made their way to the car. They clambered in and Jungkook started driving, and Jimin took a nap as he was still kind of tired. When they arrived at the mansion around twelve, Jungkook gently shook Jimin until he woke up. They smiled at each other before heading into the mansion and their respective rooms to go on with the rest of their day.

Jimin took a shower and then decided to have a session with Mrs. Jeon. He went to her room and knocked on the door. He heard Taehyung say “Don’t come in, give me a minute!” from inside and so he waited. A minute later Taehyung opened the door and smiled when he saw Jimin.

“Oh hi, Jiminie! You’re back? How was your date?” he asked as he pulled Jimin into the room and went back to tend to Mrs. Jeon. Taehyung picked up a hairbrush and began to gently comb her hair while Mrs. Jeon painted. Jimin had learned that Mrs. Jeon didn’t actually need a nurse to look after her, she was perfectly capable of looking after herself. However, after the incident, she didn’t want to take care of herself. She wouldn’t move around or take showers or even eat unless prompted to. And that is why Jungkook hired Taehyung along with another nurse to take care of her.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Jeon. How did you know about the date Tae? It was good by the way.” Jimin responded.

“I heard from Jin hyung who Jungkook told before he left yesterday. By the way, what did you guys do? I mean you were gone the whole day! Did you guys do something naughty?” Taehyung questioned giving Jimin a suggestive look which caused him to blush slightly.

“No! We just went to his grandparent’s place...he took me horseriding and showed me the paddy field nearby. His grandparents are super nice. And his grandmother makes the best strawberry pies ever.” Jimin said.

“Oh wow, meeting the parents already. Didn’t know your relationship was that far already.” Taehyung continued teasing and Jimin sighed before turning his attention to Mrs. Jeon who was looking at him with curious eyes. Jimin wondered what she was curious about but didn’t know how to ask.

“Well, I’m done now, Mrs. Jeon. Would you like me to braid your hair for you?” Taehyung asked putting the hairbrush down. Mrs. Jeon shook her head and pointed to Jimin.

“Oh, you want to start your session with Jiminie?” Taehyung asked and Mrs. Jeon nodded.

“Then I’ll be on my way, see ya at lunch Jiminie!” Taehyung said as he left the room. Jimin nodded even though Taehyung had already left and probably hadn’t seen him. Then he sat down in the chair next to Mrs. Jeon.

“Sorry I didn’t come yesterday Mrs. Jeon, I went on a date...I don’t know if Jungkook has told you yet, but we’re dating...has he told you?” Jimin asked and Mrs. Jeon shook her head.

“Oh...well we just started to officially date two days ago, so maybe he just hasn’t had the time to...I hope you don’t mind that we’re dating.” Jimin said looking at Mrs. Jeon for any signs of disapproval, but she didn’t show any. Instead, she smiled a little at Jimin and reached out and patted Jimin on his head before returning to her painting.

“I take it you don’t mind then?” Jimin asked just to make sure and she shook her head indicating she didn’t. Jimin smiled happy that she didn’t seem to mind.

“I’m glad...so I think you might already have made the connection but Jungkook took me to meet your parents. They are really nice. Do they come by to see you?” Jimin asked and Mrs. Jeon nodded.

“Often?” Jimin asked though he was pretty sure he already knew the answer, and he was right because she shook her head.

“Do you enjoy their visits?” Jimin asked and Mrs. Jeon nodded but hesitantly as if she wasn’t really sure if she did.

“Are you close to them?” Jimin continued and Mrs. Jeon shook her head. Jimin wanted to ask why not, but he knew he wouldn’t get an answer if he did.

“Ok...so I looked at the painting you did for me, and I wanted to ask if you’d be willing to make another one for me?” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter