Chapter 47

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: I'm sorry I took forever with this update. I'm back from my trip, but on said trip, my laptop was destroyed and I lost my work, as such I could only use my little brother's laptop from time to time to write. My laptop is being fixed and I should get it back by the end of this week. So starting next week I'll be updating regularly again. I plan to update every two weeks on either Saturday or Sunday. Anyway, thank you for sticking with me for so long! So without further ado, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

“What are you looking for anyway?” Myung asked as he shut the drawer and pulled out the safety pin still stuck in it. He brought the pin to eye level and examined it while waiting for an answer.

“I’m not sure..” Jimin answered looking at Myung wearily. He wanted to move back, away and out of Myung’s reach but he had a feeling if he moved the situation would become worse, so he stayed put.

“Then why were you going through my things?” Myung asked looking at Jimin again with a harsh gaze.

“I didn’t really go through anything yet” Jimin responded.

“Still, you opened the drawer. So you must have a reason for trying to go through my things.” Myung stated.

“I..um..” Jimin didn’t know what to say to that.

“Don’t stay silent. Answer me. What were you looking for?” Myung demanded.

“Noth-” Jimin’s response was cut off by his father slapping him across his cheek, pin still in hand. Jimin could feel the sting and he was pretty sure he had a small cut on his cheek now.

“Don’t lie to me.” Myung sneered in anger as he glared at Jimin. “Don’t ever lie to me.”

Jimin didn’t say anything as he brought a hand up to his cheek and realized his cheek was bleeding slightly. He took his hand away from his cheek and looked down feeling anger boil inside of him.

“You got that Jimin? Don’t ever lie to me again.” Myung said again but Jimin made no effort to answer, which probably wasn’t a good move. Myung grabbed Jimin’s chin and forced him to look up at him. “I told you I won’t hurt you so long as I didn’t need to. But if you are going to disrespect me and refuse to answer me, I will be forced to hurt you. Understand?” he said, his tone absolutely serious and threatening. Jimin only glared at him in response.

“Ah those eyes are so much like your mothers...you know I really missed seeing her violet eyes, it’s nice to see you have them too,” Myung said releasing Jimin, all his anger seemingly dissipating for now.

Jimin blinked as Myung sighed and walked away towards the closet and moved some boxes around seemingly searching for something. Jimin was confused, was Myung not going to do anything else to him? Was he really no longer angry? A few seconds later Myung found a medium sized box and grabbed it, he pulled out a pocket knife and opened the box. Jimin was unable to see what was inside the box from where he stood. Nodding to himself, Myung closed the box and went back to where Jimin stood. His gaze fell on Jimin’s cheek and he sighed.

“If you’d just been honest and told me you were looking for information on where we were headed, I might not have hit you. Now count how many bundles are in this box for me” Myung said handing the box over to Jimin before returning to the closet to look for something else.

“If you knew what I was looking for why did you bother asking?” Jimin retorted, anger still coursing through him.

“I’m sure you already know.” Myung replied pulling out another medium sized box and opening it, “Now count.”

Jimin placed the box on the table and opened it again. His eyes widened when he realized there were drugs inside of it. Crystal meth to be precise, though honestly he shouldn’t have been surprised by that seeing as his father was in the mafia. What else was he supposed to expect?

“I’m not counting this,” Jimin said, he didn’t want to be connected to any of this, and to count how many packets of the drug were in the box would be connecting himself to it.

“Yes, you are. Don’t test me Jimin, just because I let you off easy a few minutes ago.” His father warned but didn’t bother to look at him.

Shaking his head, Jimin closed the box pushing it away from him and sat down in the chair beside him. He looked at the door to see it was slightly open. He wanted to run out of the room, but what good would that do? They were still at sea, so he wouldn’t be able to get away.

“Why do you need me to count how much you have anyway? Shouldn’t you already know?” Jimin asked glaring at the box.

“There should be at least 150 packets in there but it felt a little light to me so I’m doubting there is. Now I have to check all the orders I got.” Myung sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter