Chapter 3

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin couldn’t believe it. He’d lost...again. Now he was definitely trapped in Jungkook’s hold. Jungkook had a wide grin on his face completely happy with the results just like the first time. Jimin bit his bottom lip as he stared at the board covered in black pieces, with barely any white visible. How was Jungkook so good at board games, Jimin wondered. He looked up hesitantly and watched Jungkook’s grin turn into a smirk as he began to speak.

“Looks like I won again darling.” He said stating the obvious. Jimin made no attempt to respond so Jungkook continued.

“So I get to add a new condition, right darling ?” Jungkook asked making sure Jimin understood that he couldn’t refuse.

“Stop calling me darling.” Jimin gritted out, fed up with the term. Jungkook continued to smirk at him loving how irritated Jimin seemed to be.

“Why does it bother you so much?” Jungkook asked beginning to pick up the pieces and putting them away.

“I don’t know. It just does...so..what’s the new condition?” Jimin asked timidly somewhat dreading the answer.

“Hmm...if I ever ask you a favor or question and end it with please you have to do that favor or answer that question no matter what it is.” Jungkook said. Jimin didn’t understand the new condition.

“What?” He asked.

“It seems straightforward enough to understand. If I ask you a favor and end it with please you have to do it or If I asked you a question and end it with please you have to answer. Like if I asked, can you tell me your ual orientation, please? You got to answer it.” Jungkook said. Jimin blinked up at him still having a hard time understanding why this was the new condition. It’s not like he never answered Jungkook’s questions. As far as he could tell Jungkook had hardly even asked him any questions since he got here.

“So you going to answer?” Jungkook asked staring intently at Jimin effectively pulling him out of his own thoughts.

“Answer what?” Jimin asked confused.

“My question, I ended with please so you have to answer anyway,” Jungkook replied.

“What question?” Jimin asked not recalling anything.

“Tell me your ual orientation, please. Now I’m asking a favor since I didn’t pose it as a question.”

“I...uh...why do you want to know?” JImin asked, not getting the point of this.

“It’s just an example. So hurry up and answer.” Jungkook said with a sigh, glancing up at the clock in his room.

“Bi. I’m biual.” Jimin finally answered and stood up realizing how late it was. “I’m going back, goodnight,” Jimin said leaving Jungkook’s room without glancing back.

Once in his own room Jimin collapsed on the bed trying to wrap his mind around everything that had happened that day. He had met a handsome stranger who happened to be his boss’s son and he hadn’t known. His job was threatened to force him to play a game with said son. He’d lost the game and was now ‘owned’ by that son. The son then got him to sign a contract without reading it resulting in his freedom basically being stripped away. He’d tried to win it back in a game and had lost again. Yep, that summed it up nicely. It also proved just how wacky his day had been.

“What in the world is going on? Why is this happening? And why me?” Jimin asked himself as he pulled himself up and off the bed. He grabbed the file with Jungkook’s mom’s information and set it on the bedside table. He took his copy of the contract and put it in his work briefcase, taking out his laptop all the book in there as well. He placed the laptop and books on the other bedside table and placed his briefcase into a drawer which he could lock with his key. He sighed and then turned off all the lights to try and sleep. He’d deal with his new found reality tomorrow.

The next day he woke up to the usual alarm on his phone, but as he was getting up he realized he no longer had a need for the alarm. He wasn’t going to work at the lab anymore, he was stuck inside Jungkook’s mansion and couldn’t leave. Jimin sighed and decided to get ready for the day anyway. He took a shower and changed into black skinny jeans and a black and white striped jumper that was slightly too big for him. He sat back on the bed and started sifting through the file once more.

Jimin began to understand why Jungkook hadn’t wanted to talk about the accident as he read up on it. Jungkook’s mom had been kidnapped and held for ransom. It had happened a while ago about six years ago, but it must have been really devastating for her since she still wasn’t better. Jimin read the doctor report on what she was like when she was finally returned. It turned out she was beaten heavily, had been tortured, , and had lost the baby that was only four months away from being born. Jimin felt bad reading the report and all the reports following it that held more details on the injuries and damage dealt to her body, and how her treatment was going. However, he didn’t find much in the file on her mental health. Most of the reports merely stated she didn’t speak as much and seemed emotionally detached.

The previous psychologists that Jungkook had hired had diagnosed her with an array of disorders, most having to do with PTSD. A few thought she might have been born with a disorder which had lain dormant until the accident which then triggered the disorder. Jimin was unsure what to think, lots of the reports were conflicting so, in the end, he had no clue what to think and felt there was very little that actually reflected her mental health. He looked at the time, it was still early being only seven thirty, he wondered if that was too early to go pay Jungkook’s mom a visit. After debating with himself for a little while more he decided to at least see if the woman was awake or not.

He opened the door and was about to step out when he realized that Jungkook stood in front of the door just about to knock. They blinked at each other in surprise and Jungkook was first to regain his composure.

“Uh hi. I was just about to see if you were up?” He said awkwardly.

“Hmm...well I’m up as you can see. I was wondering if I could see your mom now?” Jimin asked deciding to go ahead and explain what he was up to.

“Oh sure, she should be up by now. The nurse should be here too.” Jungkook said mostly to himself as they both approached her room. Jungkook knocked on the door softly before entering, Jimin following close behind. Once inside, Jimin took in his surroundings. The room was decorated in neutral colors with not much adorning the walls. There was a bed, a table, and a painting isle in the room. There were also paintings spread out angrily all over the floor as if someone had decided to knock over a stack of them. Most were indecipherable thought, it looked more like messy lines and just splattered colors rather than anything else. Jimin’s eyes searched the room and then landed upon a woman who sat by the window staring out into the garden. He assumed this was Jungkook’s mom. The woman didn’t turn when they came in so he wondered if she even knew they were there.

“Hey mom, how are you feeling?” Jungkook asked as he went up to her and gently laid a hand on her shoulder. The woman didn’t do much, she glanced up at her son and then back towards the window, without uttering a single world. Jungkook sighed and spoke to her in a softer voice, asking her things though he never got an answer. Jimin just stood by the wall and observed. Jungkook’s mom was small and frail looking. She had ivory skin that contrasted greatly with her long wavy obsidian black hair. Her face was angular but when her hair curled around it, it looked les

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter