Chapter 22

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dress casually, but bring a sweater!” Jimin advised.

“Sweater? In the middle of summer? Where are we going?” Jungkook asked suspiciously.

“You’ll see,” Jimin replied with a smile and pushed Jungkook to change quickly. Jungkook changed into a red shirt and blue jeans. He brought along a black hoodie.

“So if you’re not telling me, how are we going to get there?” Jungkook asked.

“Taxi?” Jimin said plainly.

“Hmm, how about I just ask my driver to take us,” Jungkook suggested.

“That works too,” Jimin replied with a shrug as they made their way downstairs. Within a few minutes, a small limo pulled up to the front.

“Did you have to request a limo? Couldn’t we have taken one of the smaller cars?” Jimin asked.

“Well usually other cars avoid limos and so wherever we’re going, we should be able to get there faster if we are in this car rather than an ordinary car,” Jungkook replied.

“Ok, whatever you say. I’m going to tell the driver our destination now.” Jimin said as he whispered in the driver’s ear and then got into the car next to Jungkook. The two made small talk throughout the car ride. Once they reached their destination, Jimin grabbed ahold of Jungkook’s hand and pulled him towards the mall.

“The mall? Our date consists of shopping?” Jungkook asked not recognizing the particular mall.

“No Kookie. That’s only part of it. But first, we are going to start with something else.” Jimin said as he pulled Jungkook along with him through the crowded mall. As they got closer to the ice rink, Jungkook began to catch on.

“We’re going ice-skating?” Jungkook asked looking at the rink which didn’t have too many people.

“Yep. Jin hyung said you haven’t been ice skating before?” Jimin stated.

“Yea, he’s right. I haven't. Have you?” Jungkook responded.

“A few times. Don’t worry I know enough of the basics to teach you.” Jimin said as they went to purchase their rental skates. Jungkook tried to pay for everything but Jimin didn’t let him.

“No, I asked you on this date so I’m paying for everything. Put that card away Kookie.” Jimin said sternly, and thankfully Jungkook hadn’t fought him on the matter. After they were geared up, JImin stepped onto the ice first and then helped Jungkook onto the ice. He helped steady Jungkook and showed him how to skate. They went slowly at first skating hand in hand. When Jimin was sure Jungkook would be fine on his own, he let go of his hand without warning.

“Wait! No! Don’t let go!” Jungkook said looking scared as he started to lose his balance. Jimin quickly steadied him by grabbing his arms.

“Woah! Don’t panic. Just focus on keeping your balance like I’ve shown you.” Jimin instructed and once Jungkook calmed down Jimin slowly let go warning Jungkook beforehand. Jungkook didn’t panic and so he managed to stay balanced.

“Good job Kookie. Now try to skate alongside me without holding me.” Jimin instructed as he moved away from Jungkook slightly. Jungkook bit his lip nervously but began to skate towards Jimin. He did pretty well and only fell twice. Jimin helped him up both times and encouraged him to try again.

“There you go! You’re getting the hang of it Kookie!” Jimin said excitedly when Jungkook no longer needed him to skate on his own. Jungkook smiled triumphantly as he skated around the rink on his own, Jimin following behind him closely. Pretty soon Jungkook was skating like a pro, or at least like someone who knew enough not to fall on their every few seconds. Jimin and Jungkook skated around the rink a few times before Jimin went ahead of Jungkook.

“Catch me if you can!” He called back to Jungkook who was whining for Jimin to come back so they could skate side by side. Jungkook huffed but tried to catch up with Jimin. Jimin laughed as he went faster and even teased the younger by showing off his skills. Jimin did a few twirls and figure eights, losing his balance a bit the first few times. Jungkook was pouting at Jimin as he wasn’t able to copy the older and was having a hard time trying to catch up.

“No fair Minnie! You’re way better than me! How am I supposed to catch up?” Jungkook whined as he was close enough to touch Jimin but Jimin moved away at the last moment.

“Who says I’m better? You’re not falling anymore and we’ve barely been skating for an hour. It took me three hours to stop falling on my when I first began” Jimin admitted as he dodged Jungkook once again with a smirk.

“Well...you still had more practice, so you’re better than me...come on Minnie, let me hold your hand!” Jungkook whined when he failed to catch Jimin again. They’d already been around the rink three times by then.

“You got to catch me for that Jungkookie!” Jimin said in a teasing tone as he began to do another spin. He was focused on trying to do two spins in a row and didn’t realize Jungkook was close enough to catch him until he felt two arms wrap around him, pulling him to a stop near the center of the rink.

“Looks like I caught you!” Jungkook said with a satisfied grin as Jimin just laughed.

“Ok you did, now let me go. I’ll hold your hand.” Jimin giggled out.

“Nope. I like back hugging you. Let’s see if we can skate like this” Jungkook said as he shuffled backward little by little. Jimin couldn’t help but giggle again when they both fell since Jungkook lost his balance pretty quickly.

“You’re still learning to skate Kookie, can’t expect to do things like skating backward while holding someone yet.” Jimin teased as he got up and then helped the younger up. He held onto Jungkook’s hand and began skating again at a faster pace, dragging Jungkook along with him. He glanced back to see Jungkook concentrating on not falling but he was also smiling looking really happy.

“Enjoying yourself?” Jimin asked as he slowed down so they could skate side by side. Jungkook nodded holding onto Jimin’s hand tightly.

“I am. Since I’m with you” Jungkook said with a goofy smile.

“Of course you’d say that,” Jimin replied with a chuckle. They skated a while longer before Jimin decided it was time to eat.

“I’m hungry, let’s go eat now. We can come back later if you want.” Jimin said weaving his way through people towards the exit, pulling Jungkook along with him.

“Sounds good to me. I actually haven’t eaten lunch.” Jungkook mused.

“Seriously? Why didn’t you tell me? We could have started with that! You’re so mean, forcing me to eat breakfast until I get into the habit of it, but then you’re over here skipping meals.” Jimin mumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter