Epilogue

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Later

“Jungkook, you’re not supposed to be here!” Jimin whisper shouted towards his fiance who was currently sneaking into his room and his bed.

“Aw, can’t I see my husband-to-be?” Jungkook asked with a devilish smile on his face as he looked at Jimin. Jimin made a face at the younger before swatting at his chest.

“You’re not supposed to see the groom right before the wedding, it’s bad luck in some cultures,” Jimin said with a huff.

“Hmm didn’t know you were superstitious Mr. Scientist,” Jungkook said chuckling.

“You’re lucky I’m not,” Jimin replied with his own smile. Jungkook had recently begun calling him Mr. Scientist after his most recent discovery which happened to be a game changer. If they got approved for human testing and it worked out, millions of patients with spinal cord injuries would be helped and may be able to walk again if they’d been paralyzed. It would be one of the most revolutionary discoveries of all time. When he’d explained this to Jungkook, the younger had been really impressed and had taken on that new nickname.

“I think I’m lucky in a lot of ways. I think the most luckiest thing about me is I’m going to be marrying you tomorrow,” Jungkook said placing a kiss on Jimin’s cheek as he cuddled closer.

“Are you sure about that? I mean you might have just cursed our marriage my sneaking into my room tonight. What even happened to Tae? I thought he said he’d be guarding my door all night even though I had said it was necessary.” Jimin said.

“Oh he was there, but then he got a call from his boyfriend and after a short conversation he left in a hurry. I don’t think he’ll be back 'till tomorrow morning.” Jungkook responded with a devious grin.

Jimin gasped before saying, “You didn’t! You did not ask his boyfriend to distract him just so you could sneak in here.”

“Well, you know.. I might have,” Jungkook replied shrugging his should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter