Chapter 6

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin searched for Jungkook all around the house asking Taehyung and Jin along with a few servants if they’d seen him. But it seemed luck at forsaken him this time and he could not find Jungkook anywhere. After looking around for a solid ten minutes he gave up and decided to just leave, he’d explain the situation to Jungkook later.

As he approached the gates of the mansion he pulled out his cellphone to call a cab, realizing he’d need a ride. Honestly, Jimin wasn’t really thinking too clearly, his mind was a mess trying to deal with the news his dad had given him. He was really worried about his aunt and didn’t know how to deal with it at the moment. As he looked up the number for local cabs in the area he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to find Jungkook was behind him, his face furrowed in anger. Jimin immediately realized what he was probably thinking and launched into an explanation.

“No Jungkook, I’m not leaving...well actually I am... but, I have a good reason for it! And I did try to find you to tell you, but this mansion is just too freaking huge and I looked for ten minutes but I really needed to leave so I thought I’d explain it to you later, but since you’re here now I’ll just say it now. I need to go meet my aunt right now. She needs me.” Jimin said without pausing to breathe, so he was rather winded by the end. He inhaled sharply as he waited for Jungkook to reply. Jungkook looked at him critically before speaking.

“What happened to her?” he asked.

“Uh...it’s kind of a long story and also kind of personal to her and me. All I can really say is she was the first person I ever treated, so besides her being my aunt, I have a moral and to some extent legal obligation to tend to her now .” Jimin said emphasizing his need to leave at that precise moment.

“Ok, I got it. Did you already call a cab?” Jungkook asked noticing Jimin still had his cellphone in his hand.

“No, you showed up just as I was about to,” Jimin admitted.

“Alright then, I’ll take you wherever it is you need to go. Come on.” Jungkook took a hold of his hand and pulled him along until they reached the garage where a bunch of cars were parked. Jungkook grabbed a set of keys and unlocked the doors to the car he’d picked Jimin up in only the day before. Jimin didn’t wait for him to open the door for him instead climbing in himself, and so Jungkook quickly followed suit getting into the driver’s seat.

“Where to?” Jungkook asked as he started the car.

“Lovintin Hotel, do you know where that is?” Jimin asked.

“Yea, it’s pretty famous, been there a few times myself. Why there may I ask?” Jungkook inquired.

“Oh...ah my dad owns the hotel...he owns a lot of hotels since he is in the tourism business…he and my aunt are in town for a business deal, and so they are staying there for the time being,” Jimin answered while thoughts swam about in his head about how he’d approach his aunt.

“Cool.” was all Jungkook replied with. The rest of the car ride was silent until they pulled up to the hotel.

“Thanks for the ride Jungkook,” Jimin said getting out of the car, but he was surprised to see Jungkook getting out to and handing his keys over for valet parking.

“You’re coming with me?” Jimin asked unsure of Jungkook’s intentions.

“Yea, I’ll stay with you until you’re ready to leave. After all, you need a ride back.” Jungkook answered.

“But...I don’t know how long I need to stay and I’m sure you’re busy so you really should just go, I can take a taxi back.” Jimin protested but Jungkook shook his head pushing Jimin towards the entrance.

“Don’t waste time arguing with me. I’m staying and that’s that. Don’t worry I’ll stay out of your way, I just want to meet your father and aunt if I’m allowed to?” Jungkook said with questioning eyes. Jimin just nodded as they entered the elevators and he pressed the button for the top floor. Once they reached the top floor Jimin went up to the man sitting at the front desk of the floor.

“Hey Mr. Lee, I’m here to see my father is he in the office or his room?” Jimin asked the man sitting there. Mr. Lee smiled at Jimin.

“Hey Jimin, it’s been a while. Your dad told me you were coming and said to tell you he’d be in the office.” Mr. Lee answered. Jimin thanked him and then was on his way down the hall towards a room made entirely of glass, he saw his father inside and was relieved that his aunt wasn’t there at the moment. He opened the door and greeted his father, Jungkook following behind him silently.

“Hey dad, where’s aunt Eunji?” Jimin asked as he stood in front of his father’s desk. His father looked up at him and glanced at Jungkook before replying with an eyebrow raised.

“Your aunt’s in her room, I made her go rest when I noticed her falling asleep while walking. I haven’t told her you’re coming though so be prepared. And who’s this, Jimin?” his dad inquired.

“Hello Mr. Park, I’m Jungkook, Mr. Jeon’s son,” Jungkook answered for himself.

“Ah… Jeon’s son?” Mr. Park asked looking surprised, Jungkook nodded saying, “Pleasure to meet you, sir.”

“Um he gave me a ride and I’ll explain everything later dad, for now, I’m gonna check on aunty. Ah… do you want to wait in the lobby Jungkook?” Jimin asked turning to face Jungkook.

“You go Jimin, Jungkook can stay here and keep me company.” his dad answered for Jungkook who just nodded to Jimin. Jimin gave his dad a surprised look, knowing his dad wasn’t one to invite strangers to stay and talk with, before heading out and down a different hallway. He’d worry about his dad’s strange behavior later, he needed to see his aunt now.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter