Chapter 53

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After talking with General Woobin for a week, Jimin realized there wasn’t much that could be done at the moment to catch Myung. They, sadly, didn’t have any idea where Myung was and no way to track him down since Myung had killed General Woobin’s spy. The general suggested that Jimin learn self-defense in the meantime and offered to have one of his men teach Jimin. However, Jungkook had requested Jimin not to take the offer because Jungkook was wary of Woobin’s men, thinking one of them could be Myung’s spy. Jungkook’s reasoning behind this was that Myung had someone gotten access to information on Woobin’s plan and who Woobin’s spy was. There was no way for Myung to do that without having someone on the inside.

Woobin took Jungkook’s thoughts into consideration and was being watchful over his men. So instead of training with one of Woobin’s men, Jimin was taking self-defense lessons from Jungkook’s head bodyguard who Jungkook trusted more than anyone. Jungkook would join him from time to time on these lessons to brush up on his own skills which were very rusty from disuse.

A couple of weeks passed and there was no word from Myung or even a sign of him. It confused Jimin since Myung had made it seem like he’d be coming for Jimin instantly. Even so, he didn’t lower his guard and neither did anyone else.

“I think Myung has gone into hiding and is waiting for us to drop our guard.” General Woobin said over the computer. He was communicating with Jungkook and Jimin every week over the internet. He was using secure servers so they didn’t need to worry about potential hackers or information being leaked.

“Maybe...so what are we going to do about it?” Jimin asked.

“I want to try lessening the security around you and pu-” The general answered.

“What?! No way!” Jungkook shouted, interrupting the general. “I know you want to use him as bait, but I’m not compromising his safety for that.” Jungkook continued.

“Jungkook…” Jimin said softly trying to calm the younger down.

“No Jimin, I’m not allowing this!” Jungkook stated angrily.

“Hear him out completely first Jungkook,” Jimin said and Jungkook quieted down.

“Thank you Jimin, as I was saying, I want to lessen the security around Jimin for a day and want him to walk around at the park near your mansion. We’ll have some people watching over him from hidden locations. I just want to find out if anyone will try to trial Jimin.” General Woobin said.

“And if someone does? What if Myung sends someone to take Jimin? What happens then?” Jungkook asked.

“No one will take him. Like I said, I’ll have men stationed in hidden locations. Should any potential danger fall on Jimin, they’ll react and take care of it.” The general assured. “We will even brief them on what to do in all the most likely situations that could arise.”

“I wanna see these plans you have for the briefs,” Jungkook demanded.

“Alright, I’ll fax them over.” The general replied.

“We’ll let you know tomorrow then after we look them over,” Jimin said and then General nodded. They ended the conversation there and the general sent the information just as he promised.

Jungkook and Jimin went over them, and as far as Jimin could tell, it was thought out. But it seemed Jungkook wasn’t satisfied with them.

“There’s too much danger Jimin, we can’t do this.” Jungkook protested.

“Jungkook what danger is there?” Jimin asked.

“Look here, no one is guarding this spot. What if something happened and you ended up being in that area? And then you were taken?”

“The person over here is doing both sectors, it’s a small enough area. I think it’s fine.”

“Then what about if Myung doesn’t only send one person after you?” Jungkook asked.

“There is literally ten people hidden around the park, I’m sure they can help. Besides, he won’t attack with civilians around...probably.” Jimin countered.

“Myung doesn’t seem like someone who cares if innocents get hurt. The army on the other hand do, so they won’t compromise other’s safety just for you!” Jungkook yelled.

“And a good thing they won’t! I would feel terrible if someone got hurt on my account!”

“And if you get hurt?!”

“Then I get hurt! We’re going to have to take some risks Jungkook! I can’t stand how cautious I have to be right now! The sooner we catch Myung the better! And if that means taking some small risks I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter