Chapter 38

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up feeling much better than he had that morning. When he woke up he found that he wasn’t alone. Jungkook slept peacefully beside him. This reminded Jimin of the first time he’d woken up to Jungkook beside him. That had been a while ago, but Jimin still remembered it since it had been the day they’d become official in their relationship. He smiled to himself thinking about that day again. It had been almost a whole month since then.

“Hmm..are you the type that celebrates one month anniversaries?” Jimin whispered to himself out loud as he stared at Jungkook.

“...You do seem the type, I mean you even called yourself a romantic.” Jimin answered his own question with a quiet giggle.

“I wonder if you’ve already got something planned for that day… knowing you, you probably do...hmm...should I get you a gift?...I should...but what would you even like?” Jimin continued to muse to himself quietly, still looking at Jungkook. While staring he felt the urge to kiss the younger and so he leaned forward to place a small kiss on Jungkook’s cheek, only for Jungkook to turn his head at the last seconds so that their lips met, effectively startling Jimin. Jimin stared wide-eyed as they kissed and he could feel Jungkook smirking into the kiss as he sought entrance which Jimin granted, letting his eyes flutter closed. Their tongues danced around each other tasting one another for a bit before they pulled away from each other, both with flushed faces.

“What a wonderful way to wake up,” Jungkook said cheekily and chuckled when Jimin swatted at his chest.

“You could have told me you were awake! How long were you awake for anyway?” Jimin replied somewhat embarrassed.

“I was actually never asleep, so I heard everything you said so let me just say, of course, we’re celebrating our one month anniversary and that you don’t need to get me a gift,” Jungkook replied and laughed when he saw Jimin blush.

“You’re so mean,” Jimin said with a huff.

“Aww, don’t be mad, you know I only do these things to get a reaction out of you.” Jungkook continued to chuckle as he pulled Jimin towards him for a hug.

“I love you, Minnie, ~” Jungkook chirped out and Jimin could only smile at him fondly.

“I do too,” Jimin replied.

“Say you love me?” Jungkook requested.

“I love you, Kookie.” Jimin complied and he felt himself being held even tighter in Jungkook’s embrace.

“So how are you feeling now?” Jungkook asked after letting Jimin go.

“Much better,” Jimin answered.

“That’s good. I came in here around dinnertime to wake you but you looked so tired I decided to let you sleep, I’m glad I did.”

“Ah, so I missed dinner then? How late is it? Did you eat or did you skip to stay with me?”

“Yea you missed dinner, it’s almost nine, and no I ate. I just came in here about ten minutes ago to cuddle with you.”

“Good. I wouldn’t like it if you skipped dinner because of me.”

“I know,” Jungkook said with a smile. “Anyway, you must be starved, so let’s go get you something to eat.”

“Let me wash my face first,” Jimin said getting up.

After Jimin washed his face and the sleep from his eyes, they walked downstairs and into the kitchen together. Jin was there with Taehyung doing dishes. When Jin saw Jimin, he dried his hands and went to prepare a plate of food for Jimin. Taehyung called them over to sit at the counter so he could do the dishes while talking to them.

“How are you feeling Jiminie?” Taehyung asked as Jin came with the plate of food and handed it to Jimin.

“Better. Thanks for asking and thanks for the food hyung” Jimin replied with a grateful smile.

“That’s good. Eat well, if you want anything else just ask. Oh and I made strawberry cake for you, so remind me to get you a piece once you’ve finished.” Jin said.

“Alright, but why did you make it for me?” Jimin asked with a happy smile.

“Well I mean I made enough for everyone, but I made it specifically for you since you weren’t feeling so well the morning,” Jin replied.

“He wanted to make something special for you but didn’t know what, so Jungkookie suggested strawberry cake, and I agreed since I remember you used to love that when we were kids. I also helped Jin hyung make the cake.” Taehyung declared and Jimin nodded thanking them again and listened as they shifted from topic to topic.

“By the way how was your trip hyung? Sorry I didn’t ask during our early lunch.” Jimin said when the conversation began to die down. He was almost finished eating so Jin had brought him two slices of cake and set it beside his plate for when Jimin finished.

“Oh, he has loads to tell us! He met someone there! Three guesses who it was!” Taehyung shouted enthusiastically and Jin blushed.

“No way...it was pool guy wasn’t it!” Jimin said excitedly and Jin blushed even more before nodding slightly.

“Yea! But he won’t tell me his name or anything else for that matter!” Taehyung whined and Jimin noticed that Jin’s blush died down at what Taehyung said. He also noticed that Jin had glanced towards him before promptly turning his gaze back to his dishes.

“Hyung?” Jimin called out uncertainly.

“Hmm?” Jin hummed but didn’t look up.

“Tell us about him already!” Taehyung demanded.

“Yea, I’d like to hear about him too hyung,” Jungkook said with a smile.

“Hyung, don’t be shy. You don’t even have to tell us his name, just tell us what happened?” Jimin suggested. Jimin was certain now that the pool guy had been Namjoon. Jin was being hesitant with them because he didn’t know if Jimin would be okay with his new found crush.

“Well...I met him again about three days into my visit...we both happened to be at the same bookshop.” Jin started and everyone leaned in closer to hear more.

“Oh how romantic! Bookshops are one of the best places to meet! What happened there? Did you need help reaching a book on the top shelf? Did you trip and he caught you? OH, maybe he was the librarian?!” Taehyung started guessing.

“Shush Taehyung, let Jin hyung talk,” Jungkook said in an annoyed tone but his smile indicating he wasn’t really annoyed.

“No, none of that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter