Chapter 27

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was up early the next day wanting to be ready for his date with Jungkook. Since Jungkook had told him to dress casually he decided to wear a pair of blue jeans with strategic holes in them along with a white button up shirt. He styled his hair and put on a bit of eyeliner and by the time Jungkook knocked on his door he was completely ready. When he opened the door he was immediately engulfed into a hug and given a kiss. Jimin smiled into the kiss, finding it sweet.

“You look gorgeous.” Jungkook murmured as they pulled away from each other.

“And you look very handsome,” Jimin commented glancing over Jungkook’s attire. Jungkook wore dark blue jeans that hugged his frame but were loose as well. He paired the jeans with a gray t-shirt with writing on it, but Jimin couldn’t tell what the writing said, there were too many loops and swirls for him to read it properly.

“Well then let’s get going, shall we?” Jungkook said, holding out his hand for Jimin to take. Jimin nodded with a smile and then they were on their way to the garage. Once Jungkook started driving he suggested that Jimin should take a nap.

“I’m not tired, though,” Jimin replied.

“It’s actually going to be a pretty long drive, the place is a bit far,” Jungkook responded.

“How far away?”

“Hmm...about an hour and thirty minutes of driving far.”

“Oh, where is it we’re going?”

“You know I won’t tell you, Minnie.”

“Ah worth a shot,” Jimin said shrugging. He kept up a steady flow of conversation while they drove, he also watched the city turn into the countryside.

“We’re here” Jungkook suddenly announced as Jimin had just begun to doze off. Jungkook parked the car by the side of a house and turned off the engine as Jimin rubbed the drowsiness out of his eyes and got out of the car. He looked around and saw that they had arrived at a medium sized house which was pretty modern looking. Yet it was the only house around for miles from what Jimin could tell. The house was two stories tall and looked well maintained.

Jungkook knocked on the door and pretty soon an old woman answered the door. She looked momentarily startled by their presence but then broke out into a huge grin and hugged Jungkook.

“Oh my goodness, how you’ve grown Jungkook!” the woman said as she pulled away and inspected him.

“Well, it has been a while grandma. How are you doing?” Jungkook replied, while Jimin just stood there wondering why Jungkook had brought him to meet his grandmother?

“I’m doing fine. You should come visit me more often. And who’s this?” she asked moving her attention to Jimin.

“Grandma I want you to meet my boyfriend, Jimin,” Jungkook said pulling Jimin to him by his waist. Jimin smiled at Jungkook’s grandma and greeted her.

“Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” Jimin said.

“Likewise. I didn’t realize my grandson was even dating anyone. You must be really special for him to come introduce you to me.” she said with a smile and motioned them to come inside.

Jungkook chatted with his grandmother for a bit and Jimin would occasionally join in but he listened more than he talked. He didn’t see how this was a date, but he didn’t mind it. He found Jungkook’s grandmother to be a really sweet woman, she was also very funny, and had a lot of stories to tell.

“So Jungkookie, why did you really come today. And don’t say it was to see me, I know it was more than that.” Jungkook’s grandmother said after a bit of talking.

“Ah..well, I brought Jimin here on a date…” Jungkook replied.

“Oh? A date? How romantic! Let me go get the horses ready wait here!” She exclaimed and then trotted away through the back door.

“Horses?” Jimin asked confused.

“Yea. My grandmother owns many horses, and I used to come here to ride them when I was a kid. I thought it would be fun to go horse riding together.” Jungkook answered with a bright smile.

“Oh...so that’s why we’re here,” Jimin said finally understanding.

“Yea. Have you ever gone horse riding?”

“Hmm..not that I can recall.”

“Well don’t worry, it’s fairly easy. I’ll teach you.” Jungkook responded as he pulled Jimin towards him for a hug. Jimin smiled as he hugged him back. He noticed how much more affectionate Jungkook was being towards him. There were a lot more hugs and kisses between the two, and Jimin couldn’t say that he minded. In fact, he was beginning to crave Jungkook’s touch and affection.

“Hey, your grandma calls you Jungkookie?” Jimin asked recalling his surprise when he heard her say the nickname. “Didn’t you say no one calls you that anymore?”

“Ah yea, but my mom would call me that and grandma heard her and so she picked it up. I think she’s the only one. Well aside from Jin and Taehyung now.” Jungkook responded as the back door opened and Jungkook’s grandma came back in.

“Alright, I have my two best horses saddled and ready to go! Enjoy yourselves, will you be staying for lunch?” Jungkook’s grandma asked as she came back inside.

“Um..I’m not sure, I didn’t plan on it,” Jungkook answered.

“Well, you should. In fact stay till dinner. Actually no..stay the night. Please Jungkookie, you haven't come for so long and I hardly get to spend time with you anymore.” she pleaded.

“I’m not sure grandma…” Jungkook said rubbing at his neck and looking away from her. Jimin realized that Jungkook must have had a major soft spot for his grandma, he’d probably give in if he were to look at her face at that moment.

“Please, Jungkookie. Jimin dear, tell him you want to stay, then he’ll do it,” she said turning to him and recruiting his help.

“Wha-...um, I-” Jimin started but was cut off when she spoke again.

“Oh please don’t try to make up excuses. Stay! I hardly get to see my grandson and I really want to get to know you Jimin. Please say you’ll stay.” she pleaded with wide eyes and a pout which Jimin thought was very similar to Jungkook’s. As such he gave in.

“I..I guess I don’t mind staying overnight...if it’s really alright with you that is..and if Kookie isn’t bothered by it,” Jimin said.

“Of course it’s alright with me! Now see here Jungkook, he wants to stay, so you have to stay!” she reasoned and Jungkook finally looked at her and let out an exhausted sigh.

“Alright grandma, we’ll stay the night.” He finally agreed and his grandmother broke out into a huge grin.

“I’m glad you finally agreed, Jungkookie! Now you to head out on your date while I get lunch started! Is there anything, in particular, you’d like Jimin dear?” she asked.

“Um no, anything is fine with me,” Jimin answered.

“Don’t exert yourself making a feast grandma, Jimin and I will eat anything so make something simple for us,” Jungkook said as he opened the door and slipped out.

“I won’t exert myself just by cooking,” she said and rolled her eyes but smiled and then waved to Jimin as he left. Jimin waved back and then joined Jungkook outside. As soon as he stepped out the door he saw Jungkook standing beside two large horses. One brown with black spots and white hooves, the other white with gray hooves and a few patches of black near its neck.

“Wow, they are so pretty,” Jimin commented as he came near the white horse. The horse was much bigger than him and Jimin felt slightly afraid of them and so he kept his distance. Jungkook noticed and so he grabbed Jimin’s hand and brought it to the white horse's’ snout.

“Don’t be afraid Minnie, they’re harmless for the most part. Just try petting her and you’ll see.” Jungkook said resting Jimin’s hand on the horse lightly. Jimin nervously began to pet the horse, and the horse seemed to lean into his touch which calmed him down a bit. He stepped closer and brought his other hand up and began stocking the horse’s mane. Pretty soon he was comfortable enough and so he ran his hands along the horse’s side.

“Ready to get on Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter