Chapter 45

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N:Sorry for taking so long, writer's block is horrible! But for some reason listening to this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7RW3U6XcDw) while writing helped me write the whole chapter XD! Anyway thank you for being patient and I hope you like the update!

Jimin’s mom left after they talked for a bit more about less serious topics. With her departure, Jungkook joined Jimin in the elder’s room. Jungkook was curious to know what Jimin had talked about with his mom but he didn’t ask, he waited for Jimin to talk about it. Jimin on the other hand just wanted to be held for a while and so he cuddled close to Jungkook who easily obliged him and held him close. They lay there for a bit in silence until Jimin was finally ready to speak.

“I’m sure you want to hear what my mom had to say?” Jimin started.

“Yea..but I won’t push you to tell me,” Jungkook replied holding Jimin even closer in reassurance that he’d wait though Jimin could easily tell the younger was being weighed down with worry for him.

“I know you won’t...I love you Jungkookie.” Jimin said pulling away and sitting up.

“I love you too Jiminie,” came Jungkook’s swift reply as he too sat up.

“Of course you do, why wouldn’t you?” Jimin teased and Jungkook just shrugged with a small smile on his face. The room was silent again for a few seconds before Jimin spoke again.

“Myung, my dad, wants to abduct me only to train me to become a mafia boss apparently,” Jimin said with a sigh. Jungkook looked at him strangely and then asked, “He’s part of the mafia?”

“Yea...and apparently he’s in a really high position of power. And because of this, he’ll eventually need an heir to take over his position… and I’m his kid, related to him by blood, so he wants me to take over. He was probably going to wait a while longer before trying to get me to join him but thanks to my mom trying to blackmail him, he’s decided to go for it now.” Jimin said giving Jungkook a vague and simplified explanation.

“He doesn’t have any other children? Not that I’d want him to use some other kid for this...no one should be joining the mafia just because they were born into it...but it may be easier for them since they would be used to the life?” Jungkook tried to reason looking very confused with his own train of thought.

“Hmm...who knows. Maybe he does have another kid and doesn’t know about it. Or maybe since he’d learned of my existence he’s chosen to avoid any other relationship and so I am really his only kid. I don’t know...It’s not like I can just ask him either.” Jimin said shaking his head in dismay.

“...well whatever the case, I won’t let him get to you. I’ll find a way to stop him.” Jungkook said confidently and Jimin chuckled.

“Thanks, Kookie...but for some reason, I don’t think this problem will go away just because you say you’ll keep him away...My mom said she’ll figure out a way to get him to stop coming after me too but...well we’ll see I guess.” Jimin said with a sigh.

“You’re doubting both me and your mother?” Jungkook asked eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

“I’m not doubting either of you, I’m just afraid I guess…You know the feeling you get when your gut is telling you something bad will happen? I’m feeling that and so I’m just worried.” Jimin replied. Jungkook seemed to understand as his eyes widened at Jimin’s confession and he pulled Jimin into his embrace once more.

“It’s ok to be afraid Minnie...but we will do our best to keep you away from him,” Jungkook reassured and Jimin nodded knowing they would do that. He just wasn’t sure their best was enough.

The two males spent a bit longer in each other's arms, enjoying small talk and sweet exchanges of love confessions. Then the two got hungry and so they went downstairs to have lunch. Jin wasn’t there but he’d already prepared lunch for everyone. After eating, Jungkook had to leave for a prior engagement with some business associate. So Jimin decided to speak with Mrs. Jeon again since his morning session had been interrupted.

But when he got to her room, she wasn’t there. Jimin wondered where she would have gone and found Taehyung to ask him. Taehyung told him that Mr. Jeon had sent someone to get her because he wanted to see her but didn’t have the time to come. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows not really understanding why Mr. Jeon would do that. He had yet to figure out what Mr. Jeon’s character was like since all he knew about the man came from the stories Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook would tell him and that one time he had seen the man lying straight to Jimin’s face. Jimin sighed and then spent some time with Taehyung seeing he had nothing else to do.

Later in the evening, Jin came back from his date with Namjoon and they had dinner together excluding Jungkook since he wasn’t back yet.

“So how did your date go?” Taehyung asked with a smile.

“It was nice... I confessed to him and he admitted he wanted to see me today to confess as well, so we’re dating now.” Jin said with a light blush spreading on his face.

“That’s great! Did anything else exciting happened?” Jimin asked with a teasing smile.

“We may have...kissed,” Jin said turning redder at the memory.

“Oh, that’s quick! See I told you Jimin that they’d hit it off really quickly.” Taehyung said with a smirk.

“I already knew that Tae,” Jimin replied with a grin as they both congratulated Jin.

After dinner, Jimin returned to his room and read until he eventually got sleepy. He was just about to nod off when his phone went off. He quickly looked to see who was calling and saw it was Jungkook.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Jimin?” Said an unfamiliar voice.

“Yes...who’s this? And why do you have Jungkook’s phone? Is he alright?” Jimin asked becoming panicked.

“For now he is...bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter