Chapter 15

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin refused to talk to Jungkook for the whole car ride even though Jungkook kept trying to apologize. Taehyung sat between the two and looked extremely confused and a bit uncomfortable. He wanted to question what was going on but seemed to know better than to question them at the moment. While he wasn’t the best at reading people, Taehyung could tell Jimin was really mad and that Jungkook wasn’t in the mood to talk about it, and so he stayed silent. Jungkook tried to apologize and get Jimin to talk to him but his attempts were futile and so he stopped after a while deciding it might be better to give Jimin some time to cool down.

When they arrived at the mansion, Jimin was the first one out, he didn’t bother waiting for the others, he rushed up the stairs and into his room. He noticed that Taehyung was following him so he waited for him to enter his room before closing and locking the door. He went towards his bed and laid down placing his arm over his eyes and letting out a sigh of irritation. He felt Taehyung lay down beside him, still remaining quiet, waiting for him to speak. But Jimin didn’t speak, he just laid there drowning in his own thoughts. After a few minutes of silence, Taehyung finally voiced his thoughts.

“What’s wrong Jimin?” Taehyung asked cautiously.

“...Jungkook. That’s what’s wrong.” Jimin muttered in reply.

“What he do?” Taehyung asked staring to card his hand through Jimin’s hair like he used to when they were little.

“He...he got jealous of Yoong, thinking that Yoongi liked me,” Jimin answered leaning into Taehyung’s touch, he’d always found it comforting.

“Well, that’s not untrue. Yoongi does like you, but I’m guessing he thought it was more in a romantic way than in a friendly way.” Taehyung confirmed and Jimin nodded.

“He doesn’t know Yoongi so why did he just assume? Why does he always do that? He thought you liked me to you know? He got jealous just because we hugged that one time you comforted me after I’d cried.” Jimin said removing his arm from his eyes to see Taehyung’s reaction. Taehyung looked surprised and then chuckled a bemused expression crossing his features.

“Wow seriously? Just because of a hug? Didn’t we already tell him we were best friends?” Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded once again a small smile making its way onto his face from Taehyung’s laughter.

“Never thought Jungkook would be so possessive. I’ll keep that in mind for future blackmail.” Taehyung said with a devious grin causing Jimin to giggle softly.

“You make it seem like it's an ok quality to have...but I don’t like it,” Jimin said after his giggles died down and he analyzed the situation, a frown creeping onto his face again.

“Well, I think it’s ok to a certain extent. I agree with you that he may have gone overboard with Yoongi since he doesn’t know him, but can you blame him?” Taehyung asked with a thoughtful expression.

“What do you mean?” Jimin questioned furrowing his eyebrows.

“Hmmm...well Jungkook has always been somewhat controlling of everyone. I’m sure you’ve noticed that trait already. And for as long as I’ve worked with him I’ve never known him to date, anyone. So I’m thinking he might be new to dating? Or even if he isn’t, he must not have had too many dates. Anyway, my point is, maybe he just doesn’t know how dating works?” Taehyung explained.

“But we aren’t dating Tae,” Jimin stated forcefully.

“Alright, alright, then I guess he is insecure because he really likes you and doesn’t want someone else to sweep you off your feet. And so he doesn’t know how to deal with competition” Taehyung said. Jimin thought about it, maybe Taehyung was right. But that still wasn’t an excuse for his behavior.

“It doesn’t matter. He still shouldn’t act like that.” Jimin mumbled.

“Agreed.” Taehyung chimed, “But I think you should forgive him this once. Go talk to him, clear things up and let him know you won’t tolerate this kind of thing again, but give him another chance.”

“...I’ll think about it…” Jimin replied.

“Come on Jiminie. You’re the most forgiving person I know so don’t be like that.” Taehyung said ruffling Jimin’s hair. Jimin hummed in response, he was a forgiving person but he had changed over the years. He never needed to forgive anyone nowadays since he didn’t interact with too many people until now. Ever since he’d come to work for Jungkook (even if it hadn’t been more than a week) he had ended up meeting a lot of the staff and would occasionally talk with them, and had even talked to some people at the two events he’d attended with Jungkook. He was still wary of strangers but he realized he was more open to them than he had been in the last few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter