Chapter 2

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Honestly speaking I planned to be on a hiatus for (just) two weeks. But since you're all missing yoonsic a lot, I dropped the plan. If I'm not able to update fast it means Kira_syj is sleep-deprived okay? ^_^

Now back to the story...

 

Jessica is not the type of person who loves to keep herself busy in the kitchen. Oftentimes if there's only the two of us around, it is I who prepares the food for my queen. But today became part of the list of the seldom days she surprise me with her skills in cooking. She woke up thirty minutes earlier to prepare three dishes: an Italian spaghetti, a juicy fried chicken and a Hawaiian pizza. She looks hot walking around the kitchen wearing a plain white v-neck shirt and short shorts with her hair tied into a messy bun.

"You need a hand, my queen?" I asked while I was keeping myself busy ogling at her milky white legs while I was seated at the stool in the kitchen island.

"No, I can manage. I'm almost done anyway." After placing the raw chicken s in the pan for a deep fry, Jessica paced towards me and gave me a kiss. "Are you hungry?" she asked while playing with my blonde locks.

"Not anymore after seeing my chef's hot legs."

Jessica smacked my chest hard enough to make me cringe. "ert," she said.

"Yet you're madly in love with this ert," I told her while placing kisses on her neck with my hands pressing on her back to bring her body closer to me.

"Yoongie, the chicken will burn if you will not let go of me right now," she uttered after several minutes while trying to free herself from my hold.

"Then let it burn," I mumbled before I continued assaulting her neck with my kisses.

"I do not want to burn food as much as I do not want to burn the kitchen, Yoongie. So please stop your lips and your tounge from assaulting my skin." The strain in her voice indicates how serious she is with her words so I gave her one last kiss before I let go. "," she remarked after hitting my shoulder lightly.

"It's my appetizer," I replied and gave her a wink.

When Jessica was done cooking, I gave her a hand in setting the table. She looked happy while staring at me chewing my food. The foods she prepared taste great I actually ate more than two servings.

"Now...can I have my dessert?" I asked while wriggling my brows.

"I do not like the sound of that dessert." Jessica rose from her seat and gathered the empty plates. She quietly washed the dishes while I am giving her a back hug. "Stop it," she commanded.

"Stop what?" I asked teasingly.

"Stop rubbing my ."

"I told you I want dessert, Mrs. Im." She sighed when I started  peppering sloppy kisses down her neck.

"S-Stop it Y-Yoongie." Jessica stuttered when I bit and su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter