Chapter I

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello, EY readers! Because my bias is having a great time in Paris, I considered your request of writing a sequel of Effortlessly You. I cannot promise a fast update this time because Kira_syj needs her precious sleep ^_^

Now, let's meet the married Yoonsic shall we? ^^

_________________________________________________________________

It is always a pleasure to wake up in the morning with Jessica sleeping peacefully by my side. Everytime I open my eyes, I can't help but to let my fingers her cheeks and her perfect brown locks. It's been two weeks since the day I married this goddess. When she walked down that aisle with her uncle, I felt like I'm the luckiest person in the world because of how beautiful she looked in her wedding dress. And when we said our vows it seemed like the whole world stopped to witness the union of our love. In books, that wedding is the end of a fairytale. But to me it was another beginning. I'll be falling in love with her again. Not as Jessica Jung but as my one and only Jessica Im.

"You're not ogling at my cleavage are you?" Jessica uttered which made me pause in her hair. She opened her eyes and greeted me with her warm smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Im," I greeted before pecking on her lips.

"Good morning, daddy Yoong. Were you able to sleep well?"

"Yes, I had a good sleep. I always do in the aftermath of our steamy night." Jessica let out her cute laugh before she lied on top of me. Her elbows were pressed against the mattress to support her weight. "Why are you staring at me, Mrs. Im?"

"Can't I? I just want to memorize my wife's look."

"Haven't you memorized my face in the long months that we've been together?"

"I'm not used to seeing you with a blonde hair. Besides..." Jessica paused and ran her thumb on my lips "...in your face, I only memorized your eyes...and your lips."

"Oh really? Then I will make you memorize every inch of my face now that you are my wife."

"How?"

With a naughty smile, I tossed her on the other side of the bed so that I can lie on top of her. "Like this." And with that said our morning started with another moment of passionate love.

 ---

"What do you want for breakfast, my lovely wife?" I asked while we were cuddling under the blanket after our intimate moment.

"I already had breakfast," she jested while my chin. With the way she sounded, I already know what she meant by those words.

"I am talking about real food, Mrs. Im."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter