Chapter 8

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another normal day where Jessica is out to work and I'm left behind at her Uncle Mitoba's residence. I was making myself busy by thinking of a business venture when Sooyeon came to our room wearing a grim face.

"Is something wrong Sooyeon?" I asked and Jessica's twin didn't reply. She crawled on top of our bed and sat beside me. Among the pile of pillows, she hugged the one being frequently used by Jessica. She can tell which one is it by relying on it's scent. "What do you want to say, princess? Come on. You can tell me."

Sooyeon heaved out a long sigh and pushed aside her reluctance to speak. "Last night, me and Sunny-shi were talking about kids when we saw Jessie. Baby Sunny asked her if the two of you have plans to adopt and she said no because she already have me as her child."

"And?"

"I want her to adopt, Yoona-shi. I'm ready to see her taking care of kids other than my nephews. Even if she have you, she still need someone who will look after her when she grows old."

"How about you and Sunny? Are you planning to adopt?"

"Yes. But Sunny-shi is very choosy. She wants a child who's more beautiful than me. Where in the world can we find that child? Me and Jessie are the most beautiful girls to ever exist in this world."

Sooyeon was so serious in lifting her own chair and that made me laugh. When I can't stop laughing, she frowned and pinched my hand.

"Why are you laughing? Are you not convinced that your wife is the most beautiful person in this world?" she asked with her voice reverberating annoyance.

"I am. I'm just laughing because your conceitedness is so funny. But I'm not going to lie. You and Jessica are really the most beautiful women I'd ever seen so Sunny is going to have a hard time looking for a kid who's more beautiful than you."

"Exactly! I kept telling her about it but she just kept on laughing at me. But how about you Yoona-shi? Don't you want to adopt?"

Adoption...That topic brought me in deep thoughts. At work, I spaced out just by thinking about it.

"You're really good in modeling my clothes, Yoongie. Look at these photos. They all look very stunning!" Tiffany said when our photoshoot for her winter collection was over.

"Yeah, it really is," I replied without much enthusiasm in my voice.

"What's wrong? You seem to be a little off."

"It's because there are two things that bother me, Tiff. One, I'm thinking of putting up a business. And two, I'm trying to figure out whether I want to adopt or not."

"You want to quit modeling?"

"No, not yet. It's just that I want another means to earn money. I cannot just depend on my modeling career, Tiff. No one can tell how long I'm going to last in this field nor how long will my passion for this job will last."

Tiffany shook her head in agreement. "How about the adoption topic? Have you tried discussing it with Jessie?"

"We've talked about it when we're not yet married and she said that she doesn't plan to adopt."

"So why are you having second thoughts about it now?"

"Because Sooyeon just recently told me that she wants us to do it. She said she's ready to see her sister taking care of other kids."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter