Epilogue (Author's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a small island in the country of New Caledonia there is this group of people who are busy preparing for an intimate wedding ceremony of the person the island's owner considered as her own sister. Park Jiyeon sure does look absolutely perfect in her white wedding dress. Standing beside her in front of the full length mirror was the woman who welcomed her homeless self, treated her like family, loved her, shed tears because of a mistake that tore them apart, and (after their reconciliation) now considers her as one of her bestfriends. Jessica did a lot of things for Park Jiyeon that is why the latter chose to have her by her side as she walk down the aisle towards the man who promised to spend his lifetime with her. This is the day she waited for. Even if it's different from the original plan because it's not Jessica who will say an 'I do' to her, Jiyeon is still satisfied because she knows that Nickhun is the person destined for her.

"You look beautiful, Ji," Jessica said to the nervous bride. "I feel like a proud mother staring at her daughter who looks absolutely stunning in her wedding dress."

Jiyeon sheepishly smiled at the compliment she received and held Jessica's hand that's placed on her arm. "Thank you for everything Jess. Without you I don't know where I'd be right now. If I haven't met you, I might not be able to experience this kind of fairytale."

"It's not just a fairytale, Ji. Everything is real - from the hurtful moments to the happy ones. This is the story you wrote for yourself. And this day? This isn't the end of it. Instead, it is the beginning of another page in your life. Continue being happy, Jiyeon. I am here to guide you everytime you need me. In my heart, you are my sister. You can always count on me for anything."

Jiyeon briefly nodded and further expressed her gratitude by giving Jessica a tight hug. After a few minutes of helping her relax, the thoughtful CEO excused herself to see how her family is doing. Her sisters and their families are already done preparing for the ceremony and are now gathered at the living area. However, her wife and son were nowhere to be seen so she checked their room to see if they're still there. Yoona and Jin Seo were really there and are busy making themselves look presentable for the ceremony. Jessica's smiling because the two looked like a father and son who are wearing a matching white suit except that Jin Seo is wearing a bow tie.

"Becoming more in love with me?" Yoona teased when she saw her wife checking her out from head to toe. Her goddess, who's wearing a sequin-embroidered gown made by Tiffany, flashed a sweet smile and walked towards her to give her a quick kiss.

"You sound so conceited. But I'm not going to disagree because you truly look beautifully handsome in your white suit, Yoongie," Jessica said while her arms remained locked around Yoona's neck while the latter's hands found it's place in Jessica's slim waist.

"You often describe me as handsome. Should I cut my hair short and do a transition?" Yoona's just kidding but Jessica strongly disagreed with her statement.

"I don't want you to do a transition. I love you for how you look and this is what you were like on the day that I fell in love with you. Well, except that your hair was dark that time."

Yoona smiled and then asked, "How's the bride?"

"As nervous as I was during our wedding day. She looks absolutely stunning and here I am proud like I'm her real mother."

"Everyone's having a great fairytale-like episode in their love story. Look at your cousin Junghwa. He's so happy with his relationship with Hyuna especially that Mia likes him for her mother. His brother Minhyuk is also deeply in love with his drama co-star. I'm really glad that everyone in our circle of friends are having the best stories of their lives."

"It's because we are a group of individuals who look at the inner beauty of the person we love. Money, fame...none of it matters to us because we only care about how our heart beats and how our breath is taken away by our special someone. I'll continue being like that to you, Yoongie. You promised me forever and I will do the same for you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter