Chapter 20

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love pulling up surprises for the ones that I love especially to my lovely wife because it makes me happy to see the tears of joy in her eyes. But for me, I think Jessica is way better in pulling up surprises. It's not about the amount of money she spends for doing it. Because whether she spent a lot or not, her efforts always have a big impact in my heart.

Happy Anniversary. Instead of seeing the face of my beautiful wife first thing in the morning, it is those words posted on the wall and written on white and pink balloons that greeted me. Rose petals in pastel colors were scattered on our bed and on the floor. Beside me, in the space previously occupied by Jessica, was a rectangular shallow box with a ribbon tie. It comes with a card that has a handwritten message from my wife.

 

Happy First Wedding Anniversary. Our wedding was the happy ending of my fairytale. And it is also the beginning of it's eternal sequel. Thank you for completing my life my beloved Im Yoona. I will forever be grateful that God gave me someone like you who never failed to make me happy every single day. I love you so much. Through thick and thin, I will always stand by your side.

With love,

J

 

I opened Jessica's gift. It's a realistic painting of me backhugging my wife. Below her signature was the date which let me know that she worked on this masterpiece weeks after our honeymoon.

After washing my face, I decided to find my wife. But I didn't have to look further. Because after coming out of the closet, I saw her sitting on our bed wearing her most dazzling smile. I approached her, kissed her crown, the tip of her nose, her lips, and then her baby bump.

"I am also grateful that I have you in my life, Sica. You also make me happy every single day. I love you so much."

I lied beside her and captured her lips. She kissed me back and reciprocated all the love that I have for her. "If not for Baby Jin I will be making love with you right now," she said when she pulled away to catch her breath.

I chortled and placed a peck on her soft lips. "We can still do that."

"Don't you dare, Miss Im. I'm due this month so you're not allowed to do it. Besides, I got UTI because of your fingers."

"What? You're putting the blame on my fingers?"

"It's Sooyeon's assumption and not mine. Let's go downstairs. My sisters are here to celebrate with us."

Father also came to join us in the celebration. All of our family members greeted us for our first wedding anniversary. An hour later, our friends arrived to celebrate with us. We were busy chatting while eating when Sooyeon noticed a change in her twin's expression. "Are you okay?" she asked. Jessica's frowning so we became worried about her.

"My back is hurting," Jessica replied.

"Like the symptom of UTI?"

"Kind of."

"Hey Yoona-shi. Did you poke her again?"

"I did what?!" I asked.

"If you did that thing again which you already know? Pregnant women are prone to UTI. So if she's in pain, it probabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter